was wondering why she was hiding likes but now she made them visible again

W2eksL7.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

its been a min

AFRahw7.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bearman said:

It's so weird how the year-end lists are so detached from the album reviews because different people are responsible :rip:.

The Independent gave Gag Order 5/5 stars, yet it only ended up at #30 on the year-end list...meanwhile Slant only gave the album 3.5/5 stars and still put it at #16 on the year-end list.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, TomTom said:

It's so weird how the year-end lists are so detached from the album reviews because different people are responsible :rip:.

The Independent gave Gag Order 5/5 stars, yet it only ended up at #30 on the year-end list...meanwhile Slant only gave the album 3.5/5 stars and still put it at #16 on the year-end list.

It's just different people writing the reviews, I don't think they take any of this seriously. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, TomTom said:

Declared as Album Of The Year by TheArtsDesk!

https://theartsdesk.com/new-music/albums-year-2023-kesha-gag-order

time for you to make a thread on how Gag Order GAGGED these end-of-the-year charts

w8oKbUb.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, TomTom said:

I truly think there are different people curating the list vs the different people reviewing each album.

• Like 1

New interview with American Songwriter!

First time (I think) that she refers to the lawsuit as an "injustice":

Spoiler

AS: That’s a great phrase. On the new album, you sing about being “scared of myself” and of “everyone else.” So, how did fear and perhaps even the shedding of fear influence the record’s beginnings?

Kesha: I think with surrender. And I feel like I felt like I was holding on so tight to everything I possibly could around me for some semblance of feeling okay and I just had to let go of everything. And just really admit that I am really powerless in all of this. And living in a state of anxiety or fear just because there’s an injustice going on, that doesn’t necessarily help or fix anything. And I would just go in circles about how to correct the injustices I see around me and I realized I was living in this anxiety realm and it was becoming paralyzing to live in a mental state of severe anxiety. It’s really not healthy.

Subtle Luke shade:

Spoiler

AS: Was there a moment between you two that crystallized that idea for you?

Kesha: There are many. It was just an everyday [thing]. Every moment with him was really eye-opening. I would say the first example that comes to mind was when I first went to go work with him—he’s only the second executive producer I’ve ever worked with in my life on an album. And I had come into that process being really nervous and having a lot of anxiety about how that was going to look. How that was going to go. So, for the first three weeks, we didn’t get—I mean, we got some work done. But more so, he would just have me come in and we would meditate together and we would talk until I felt like I was at a place to start actually working.

On her future plans:

Spoiler

AS: I’m excited to see what comes next. It feels like the world is your oyster and you’ve found your lane. So, how about the future? What’s on your mind personally or professionally? Do you feel hopeful, cleansed, consumed, insecure, secure?

Kesha: Personally and professionally, I’m just really excited. I feel like I haven’t been professionally in the position I’m in right now since I was 17-years-old. And I’m just really excited about the future. I feel a freedom that has been such a foreign feeling to me for the first time in a really, really long time.

AS: That’s really great. I’m happy for you! I know what that relief can feel like. And I know how hard it is to find. And how we even sort of put it off for ourselves thinking that a different future is what we’re supposed to have. It’s just great to hear the relief and joy in your voice. So, congratulations.

Kesha: Oh my god! Thank you! I feel so—I feel like a little kid on, like, Christmas morning. That’s kind of how I feel. I don’t know what I’m about to unwrap for myself but, like, I’m excited to close the door on a very painful chapter and I feel like I’m finally in the new chapter that I’ve been waiting for for a really long time.

https://americansongwriter.com/kesha-opens-up-about-her-new-music-and-perspective-i-feel-like-a-little-kid-on-christmas-morning/

• Like 3

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, TomTom said:

@Raver What's your problem? :rip:

He's going through my posts and disliking random stuff because I don't agree with his flamebait posts.  Which is against the rules @Ryan 

@khalyan

• Like 2

5 hours ago, TomTom said:

New interview with American Songwriter!

First time (I think) that she refers to the lawsuit as an "injustice":

Reveal hidden contents

AS: That’s a great phrase. On the new album, you sing about being “scared of myself” and of “everyone else.” So, how did fear and perhaps even the shedding of fear influence the record’s beginnings?

Kesha: I think with surrender. And I feel like I felt like I was holding on so tight to everything I possibly could around me for some semblance of feeling okay and I just had to let go of everything. And just really admit that I am really powerless in all of this. And living in a state of anxiety or fear just because there’s an injustice going on, that doesn’t necessarily help or fix anything. And I would just go in circles about how to correct the injustices I see around me and I realized I was living in this anxiety realm and it was becoming paralyzing to live in a mental state of severe anxiety. It’s really not healthy.

Subtle Luke shade:

Reveal hidden contents

AS: Was there a moment between you two that crystallized that idea for you?

Kesha: There are many. It was just an everyday [thing]. Every moment with him was really eye-opening. I would say the first example that comes to mind was when I first went to go work with him—he’s only the second executive producer I’ve ever worked with in my life on an album. And I had come into that process being really nervous and having a lot of anxiety about how that was going to look. How that was going to go. So, for the first three weeks, we didn’t get—I mean, we got some work done. But more so, he would just have me come in and we would meditate together and we would talk until I felt like I was at a place to start actually working.

On her future plans:

Reveal hidden contents

AS: I’m excited to see what comes next. It feels like the world is your oyster and you’ve found your lane. So, how about the future? What’s on your mind personally or professionally? Do you feel hopeful, cleansed, consumed, insecure, secure?

Kesha: Personally and professionally, I’m just really excited. I feel like I haven’t been professionally in the position I’m in right now since I was 17-years-old. And I’m just really excited about the future. I feel a freedom that has been such a foreign feeling to me for the first time in a really, really long time.

AS: That’s really great. I’m happy for you! I know what that relief can feel like. And I know how hard it is to find. And how we even sort of put it off for ourselves thinking that a different future is what we’re supposed to have. It’s just great to hear the relief and joy in your voice. So, congratulations.

Kesha: Oh my god! Thank you! I feel so—I feel like a little kid on, like, Christmas morning. That’s kind of how I feel. I don’t know what I’m about to unwrap for myself but, like, I’m excited to close the door on a very painful chapter and I feel like I’m finally in the new chapter that I’ve been waiting for for a really long time.

https://americansongwriter.com/kesha-opens-up-about-her-new-music-and-perspective-i-feel-like-a-little-kid-on-christmas-morning/

The spoilers are all blank?

Just now, Vixen Eyes said:

The spoilers are all blank?

No, they aren't. Maybe you can't see it because you don't use the standard ATRL theme.

• Like 1

Not her referencing Madison Beer :bibliahh:

-

• Haha 1

A few months ago there was some ***** who was mocking the Gag Order cover and she's signed to Dr.Luke and one of my pop culture friends informed me that she's the girl on the Nicki song Cowgirl :rip: which is apparently produced or written by Luke :rip: 

Moments like this I don't understand. There's a higher chance of Nicki knowing who Slayyyter or CharliXCX is but I doubt she knew about this chick. Which means Luke was probably asked for Nicki to put her onto a song to catapult the career of another failed artist of his. Its been week and she's at 30K IG followers and... 5,000 Twitter followers. The hideous shaved head look is already unappealing (gays love wigs) and when other factions of stan/gay twitter get a deeper whiff of who she is, they wont be bothered to get into her. Luke trying to get his artists to make it into the Urban sphere and failing is pretty funny yet pathetic. Nicki should know better, but like most Rap/Urban artists, just has the worst judgement. 

And now my friend told me around a year or two ago that Nicki said she doesn't know who Kesha is? when they've had a song together + a few encounters? :deadbanana4:

Disappointing but cant be shocked. She married a dirt-bag after all...

but i know its probably best to move on from Puke etc

• Like 1

Nicki is a nasty woman overall, so I'm not surprised she keeps working with Luke and his puppets.

I still don't understand why barbz go so crazy for her. Sure, she's talented, but she can't make good music from that talent any longer, so what's the point in defending her stupid antics?

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Which means Luke was probably asked for Nicki to put her onto a song to catapult the career of another failed artist of his.

She already worked with Luke on SFG, so she clearly has no issue with him regardless of Lourdiz.

55 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

And now my friend told me around a year or two ago that Nicki said she doesn't know who Kesha is? when they've had a song together + a few encounters? :deadbanana4:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, TomTom said:

She already worked with Luke on SFG, so she clearly has no issue with him regardless of Lourdiz.

mess @ me commenting in that thread saying I'm disappointed then coming here to say I had no idea about this. Maybe I hid this somewhere in the back of my mind...

we know she has a coke fueled meltdown every other week so maybe at this point in time the drugs were doing something to her mentally and she forgot

stan-twitter-stan-twitter-memes.gif

37 minutes ago, Alaska. said:

I still understand why barbz go so crazy for her. Sure, she's talented, but she can't make good music from that talent any longer, so what's the point in defending her stupid antics?

For me its because I've been a fan since her mixtape days. But I don't go hard to defend her questionable taste in men, producers, and overall nonsense. Some weeks I'm very turned off by her. But I still manage to gravitate towards her...same with Kylie Jenner

viVLr7N.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Pebe's mother tweet has 107k RTs :deadbanana:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.