Kesha

TomTom

On 10/15/2022 at 4:59 PM, CroNich said:

oh yeah that sounds familiar. Girl I’ve been on these blogs repping miss K since 2011. I feel like a dinasour on here.

We've seen things you people wouldn't believe...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• Vixen Eyes

• SmittenCake

• CroNich

i need some Warrior outtakes to leak

early K5 sessions (2020-2021)

Edited by Vixen Eyes

I really do wonder what K5 will sound like but all I know is that Slide is a HIT with major viral potential and I hope it’s one of the singles :bird:

i hope at LEAST Slide and Hate Me Harder make K5 :jonny5:

theres a 9 song mass leak today, one of them may be on K5

22 hours ago, Vixen Eyes said:

theres a 9 song mass leak today, one of them may be on K5

That's interesting

Is he the same old Austin?

51 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

That's interesting

idk any austin ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4 hours ago, Recycled stardust said:

That's interesting

No, that one is ranting about the leaks on twitter 

14 hours ago, keshasfillers said:

No, that one is ranting about the leaks on twitter 

Not surprised :ahh:

ive noticed that we have (almost) enough songs for a full length K5 in leaks (if we included Nicolas Cage and Home Alone)

1. Queens Come First
  2. Home Alone
  3. Gucci Bag
  4. Happiness
  5. Nicolas Cage
  6. Hate Me Harder
  7. Slide
  8. Every Heartbeat

not including Wreckless Eyes in this list cos it was recorded 2017, unlike these songs which were recorded 2020-2021

Edited by Vixen Eyes
*which were recorded

seeing how all the flop girls are getting hits this year (thanks to twitter and tiktok) makes me think kesha has a good chance at getting one with her next single/album

i know she probably doesn't care about charts anymore but it'd be nice to see her finally get another hit 

On 10/7/2022 at 7:33 PM, TomTom2288 said:
  • She did not set a new trial date yet, but proposed either June 26, 2023 (Kesha previously suggested June 19) or July 17, 2023 as new trial start dates.
  • Kesha and Dr. Luke shall confer and agree on a new trial date by November 4, 2022.

UPDATE:

Following today's deadline to agree on a new trial date, the judge just ordered that the jury trial will now begin on July 26, 2023 and jury selection will commence on July 19, 2023.

This should be the last adjournment of the trial, unless something unforeseen happens again or Kesha's appeals at New York's highest court should not be decided by then for whatever reason.

https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/nyscef/ViewDocument?docIndex=E/IR7xwS2S/FdlNl2TTCBg==

2 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

July 26, 2023

my bday :party:

On 11/4/2022 at 10:16 PM, TomTom2288 said:

UPDATE:

Following today's deadline to agree on a new trial date, the judge just ordered that the jury trial will now begin on July 26, 2023 and jury selection will commence on July 19, 2023.

Edited by TomTom2288

when will old songs like Aucklin Road, Typical Guy, etc leak? :sosad:

I don't think I've seen this being mentioned anywhere yet, but Max Martin is creating a new musical based on the hits he produced and there are multiple articles saying that Luke is among the executive producers.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/11/arts/music/max-martin-and-juliet.html

https://www.vulture.com/2022/11/max-martin-broadway-musicals-and-juliet.html

There are a lot of fans who keep suggesting Kesha should work with Max Martin again and I've always thought that's not gonna happen because he always stayed neutral and has not taken an explicit side between Kesha and Luke.

But it more and more looks like he actually does secretly support Luke, when you take this together with the fact Kesha testified in 2011 that Max also wanted her to sign with Larry Rudolph just like Luke.

OT:

37k likes :clap3:

noooooo not max 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611221272df60bb18da30 

anyway, is this a real report?

jAE4K5L.jpg 

23 hours ago, Vixen Eyes said:

noooooo not max 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611221272df60bb18da30 

anyway, is this a real report?

jAE4K5L.jpg 

thats not real soundcloud doesnt take down leaks and give track numbers

DID ANYONE SEE KESHA HAD A D!LDO IN HER RECENT INSTA STORY

58 minutes ago, austxnsuxx said:

DID ANYONE SEE KESHA HAD A D!LDO IN HER RECENT INSTA STORY

yep its there :lmao:

So obsesed with some of the recents l*aks :jonny5:

Satan Is Waiting is a career highlight, Happiness/Wreckless Eyes/Good Job are a perfect sound for her, exactly what I want for K5 :heart: and I Love Myself makes me instantly happy whenever I listen to it.

Slide is definitely a different vibe but a serve nonetheless, I think it would fit well in a a more pop-driven project alongside Lost In LA/Window. But right now I'd much rather get a countryfied record with the aforementioned tracks though!

8 minutes ago, Child of the Moon said:

So obsesed with some of the recents l*aks :jonny5:

Satan Is Waiting is a career highlight, Happiness/Wreckless Eyes/Good Job are a perfect sound for her, exactly what I want for K5 :heart: and I Love Myself makes me instantly happy whenever I listen to it.

Slide is definitely a different vibe but a serve nonetheless, I think it would fit well in a a more pop-driven project alongside Lost In LA/Window. But right now I'd much rather get a countryfied record with the aforementioned tracks though!

Don't forget Tabloid :jonny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.