• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thismoment

• Tistotal

• justlore

• XxxKatyCatxxX

20 hours ago, hummingbird12 said:

So for 3 years in a row, the song has been going viral, something that apparently all record labels are trying hard to achieve, but Capitol is doing nothing to push it on the radio and playlists?  

Like, wouldn't a cute top 20 radio hit with a 4 year old song be a good thing and buy them some time for a comeback with a new album in spring/summer 2024? Like, she is still the biggest and the most commercially successful artist they have (lewis Capaldi and sam smith are not bringing as many coins as she even in her flop era)

Those 400k daily viral streams for HIH. :rip: It was a hit on India Spotify for like 6 months.

Litmus has a plan :clap3:I hope they force HIH to go viral again.

I can't believe how stupid Katy, her team and Capitol are. They ignore all the songs with potential. I bet they're gonna let KP6 tank harder than Smile too.

• Like 1

It’s been one day since Litmus bought her catalogue shares and Harleys in Hawaii went viral. Coincidence? I think not! 

Ok so I came here to say of yall know HIH is going viral again but I see you guys are aware. Someone should make a thread :alexz3:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Does anyone have the last 7 days of HIH to see if it’s actually doing anything lol

Every now and again I check her daily streams on Kworb: https://kworb.net/spotify/artist/6jJ0s89eD6GaHleKKya26X_songs.html

HIH is usually on par with POM, today it's 50k ahead of it, so looks like it's doing something, we'll have to wait and see

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gaia said:

Does anyone have the last 7 days of HIH to see if it’s actually doing anything lol

15/09: +338.135

16/09: +334.775

17/09: +324.261

18/09: +306.306

19/09: +321.682

20/09: +332.248

21/09: +419.706

• Like 2

I was listening to Tommie Sunshine's Megasix the other day and I forgot how much of a serve the transition from LFN to ET is :jonnycat:

Her trying to belt out you and I part during potty jams is going viral for the wrong reasons as well.

someone should call revers uno card with her belting that part during jingle ball 2019 or One plus festival

17 hours ago, Four said:

HIH resurrecting more times than Jesus. An icon.

I don't know a more deserving song :heart:

• Like 1

The amount of Tiktoks I have come across praising the song. Hopefully it finally hits with the GP.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.