Katy Perry

WalkingOnCharts

On 9/9/2023 at 8:02 AM, naval23 said:

Happy 15th birthday to Hot N Classic :superman:

OOTB lowkey has the best singles of any of her albums tbh :jonny: HnC, ToY and WUIV are all 10/10s, If You Can Afford Me (which I believe was also released as a single in my country) also goes so hard and although IKAG isn't as good it's iconic af. She did THAT

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thismoment

• Tistotal

• justlore

• XxxKatyCatxxX

56 minutes ago, Fastlane said:

I hope that the campaign contains some humorous aspect, for which we love Katy so much!

Doesn’t look like it, i think it’s going to be more classy 

46 minutes ago, Mordecai said:

OOTB lowkey has the best singles of any of her albums tbh :jonny: HnC, ToY and WUIV are all 10/10s, If You Can Afford Me (which I believe was also released as a single in my country) also goes so hard and although IKAG isn't as good it's iconic af. She did THAT

OOTB era is kind of underrated among fans but in reality it was just as successful as PRISM. :clap3: 

1 hour ago, Mordecai said:

Yup - it was honestly a better 1-2-3-4 singles punch than Teenage Dream but I don't think ATRL is ready for that conversation 

Here to have our weekly discussion of this song :gaycat:

To think PRISM had this and Black Widow just waiting in the back and instead we got This Moment and International Smile :toofunny3:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sadie Saxton said:

To think PRISM had this and Black Widow just waiting in the back and instead we got This Moment and International Smile :toofunny3:

i literally came to this thread to discuss Immortal Flame and i see this :gaycat6:

8 hours ago, Sadie Saxton said:

It was so good. Black Widow, I'm sorry, not a huge fan of this song.

8 hours ago, Sadie Saxton said:

Sarah Hudson once responded on my old account saying it wasn't written for PRISM

AIL4fc8iINOswmAao9_Sm6M12ZWwKFPH0N1YQFLI

to think that among all the bops from the PRISM session (through the fire, north star, boomerang, etc) the only leaked song is this crap

21 minutes ago, SalvoPK said:

to think that among all the bops from the PRISM session (through the fire, north star, boomerang, etc) the only leaked song is this crap

I really wish we heard more of "North Star."

It was such a missed opportunity for her not to release a lot of unreleased tracks along with the anniversary celebrations for her first three eras. Combining the vinyl release with unreleased music would have been the perfect way to reintroduce Katy while she prepares for KP6.

5 minutes ago, Jotham said:

I really wish we heard more of "North Star."

It was such a missed opportunity for her not to release a lot of unreleased tracks along with the anniversary celebrations for her first three eras. Combining the vinyl release with unreleased music would have been the perfect way to reintroduce Katy while she prepares for KP6.

I think she should credit dr luke on most of the unreleased songs :eli: although apparently she doesn't care much given the rumors of gypsy woman sample with him

7 hours ago, SalvoPK said:

I wanted to hear Bad Photographs so bad :deadbanana2: and this hag sells it to someone else

You have no idea how badly I’m dying for new Katy music. Queen please give us something next year please :duca:

• Like 3

On 9/12/2023 at 12:04 PM, SalvoPK said:

wait

Let’s push it viral and get a potty jams session so I can finally have a live Ghost performance :gaycat:

• Thanks 1

On 9/11/2023 at 6:51 PM, Sadie Saxton said:

a highlight, I hope everyone agrees with me

8 minutes ago, Topaz said:

her twitter likes for her recent photod bring in the 300ks wow

I can't believe some people on this site are accusing her of buying likes. :skull: They always make up the dumbest reasons to hate on her.

1 minute ago, Jotham said:

I can't believe some people on this site are accusing her of buying likes. :skull: They always make up the dumbest reasons to hate on her.

she looks so good in her photos too. The first one getting 100k made sense but these last two post getting 300k. I guess bang hair katy for next era is what people want

On 9/14/2023 at 9:17 AM, Power love said:

You have no idea how badly I’m dying for new Katy music. Queen please give us something next year please :duca:

Is there any chace of her releasing this year?

On 9/11/2023 at 12:46 PM, Fastlane said:

I hope that the campaign contains some humorous aspect, for which we love Katy so much!

No please, we have enough of that in her career. She should keep the D&G commercial as classy as it should be. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.