Katy Perry

WalkingOnCharts

2 minutes ago, Sadie Saxton said:

Not someone putting Katy AI vocals over that fake Chained to the Rhythm leak :bibliahh:

sounds even better :ahh:

these guys have too much free time

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thismoment

• Tistotal

• justlore

• XxxKatyCatxxX

dghlgdhdgziuhgdoih the CTTR AI version sounds better than the actual song dgargmapggag

ANYWAYS

I feel like there is nowhere to go but up from Smile. I kinda don't want any more empowerment anthems from her for a while. 

She's never gonna top Roar and Firework in that department so i'd love some fresh themes. 

That's what made OOTB and especially TD so special is the metaphors and locations and scenery she builds.

Like that's what made Harley's In Hawaii have the longevity it has IMO.

When I'm Gone is her 14th biggest daily streamed song.  That's had a lot of longevity too.  It has more streams than Daisies and 365. 

looks like The One That Got Away, Last Friday Night, and Roar will cross 1B before the end of the year.  She'll have 5 then by 2024. 

***wait a minute, TOTGA is already at 1B.  No thread?

Edited by spree

13 hours ago, spree said:

***wait a minute, TOTGA is already at 1B.  No thread?

734M :coffee2:

1 hour ago, SalvoPK said:

734M :coffee2:

Add acoustic and it’s over 1B. Why would that not count?

5 hours ago, spree said:

Add acoustic and it’s over 1B. Why would that not count?

counting them together is tacky and pointless. the original version itself is already a behemoth of a classic tune, celebrate when that hits 1B.

37 minutes ago, jqnetto said:

counting them together is tacky and pointless. the original version itself is already a behemoth of a classic tune, celebrate when that hits 1B.

it's the same song tho.  It's literally a remix.  All those should count towards the parent.  If they do for the Hot 100, then they can for streaming. 

I for sure don't even think twice about adding original E.T. and the remix together.  Like how could you not?

Edited by spree

10 hours ago, spree said:

it's the same song tho.  It's literally a remix.  All those should count towards the parent.  If they do for the Hot 100, then they can for streaming. 

I for sure don't even think twice about adding original E.T. and the remix together.  Like how could you not?

Yeah, I'm not sure why people don't want to count them together. It's literally the same song :rip:

But TOTGA is gonna reach 1B eventually. Probably in like 1.5 years.

Method To My Madness is so good..she scrapped a song that amazing. I can't stand her!

I can't stop listening to Method To My Madness :jonny5: the way she says higher than helium is just angelic UGH why did she scrap it :jonny2: I missed hearing her voice on a new song, I really needed this :alexz3: This leak also made me revisit Witness so yeah :coffee2:

Method to my madness could’ve replaced so many songs on Hitless :deadbanana4:

I can’t with her sometimes 

does she still perform Not like the movies ? ake her best ballad :clap3:

1 hour ago, playboi said:

does she still perform Not like the movies ? ake her best ballad :clap3:

last performance was in 2012 I fear

shoes and apple cider vinegar 

Spoiler

but more seriously I think it's finally time :ghostface:

Her label needs to spam tf out of tik tok 

Edited by playboi

:gaycat: Where is the VMAS performance announcement?

Saw this on my tl without reading the caption and I thought it was a teaser :rip:

This is an awesome picture

• Like 1

She needs to stop promoting those ugly ass shoes lmfao she looks phenomenal tho :flame:she’s ready for her comeback 

FUNMUBLXoAI2UT_.jpg:large

KCs are going crazy on Twitter because they think she will announce something really soon :ahh: WTF, whyy??? This is literally the ending part of PLAY. A DOOR. A KEY THAT UNLOCKS EVERY DOORS. I mean, is not clear enogh that she will announce KP6 at the last show of PLAY?:rip: 

But I still don't see how she can create an era around LOVE-KEY/DOOR and... a butterfly. I'm excited tho.

Just one more thing... I'm really worried she will pull a dance album. It's literally a NIGHTMARE to me. I would rather prefer a country album over that.

7 hours ago, playboi said:

Saw this on my tl without reading the caption and I thought it was a teaser :rip:

She looks hot here, so at least we can forgive her 

3 hours ago, justlore said:

Just one more thing... I'm really worried she will pull a dance album. It's literally a NIGHTMARE to me. I would rather prefer a country album over that.

Witness was her "dance" album card.

8 hours ago, justlore said:

I agree, but I'm afraid she seems convinced she needs to be a dance/disco diva for some reason even though she would be beyond late to that party. Musically she's a bit lost probably and I'm unsure whether anyone on her team has the nouse to tell her which direction will allow her to evolve as an artist, and dance pop is not that.

She really should be going the route of Harleys, CAIL, Spend The Night or that snippet from Tiffany's boutique opening from the beginning of the year

15 hours ago, playboi said:

Drop the shoes and this could be a cute music video look :chick3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.