• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thismoment

• Tistotal

• justlore

• XxxKatyCatxxX

Wide Awake hasn't aged that well for me, but the video has some of her best visuals

I don’t like the song at all but daisies announcement was such a great moment, it was so unexpected :jonny5:

On 2/16/2023 at 4:24 PM, thismoment said:

thank you american idol :jonny5:

Ugh had she looked like THIS for Witness it would have been Prism 2.0

8 hours ago, Dark Miracles said:

Wide Awake hasn't aged that well for me, but the video has some of her best visuals

Wide Awake is still terrific to me over a decade later tbh. It’s going a little viral on TikTok at the moment:

11 hours ago, Dark Miracles said:

The video is almost at a billion too!

4 hours ago, NeverReallyOver said:

She's teasing

what exactly; I refuse to believe those are lyrics from a song :gaycat6:

She needs to announce the album first and then the lead, and release the lead one week before the album drops, pretty much what Ari did with Positions, so she can secure cute debuts/peaks.

She needs a fun song , no ballads or empowerment anthems 

Could this be a new Katy song?

Not Harleys in Hawaii still remaining with 400k+ streams and nearly 500k+ after almost 2 years since going viral on TikTok 

2 hours ago, manuelalex9810 said:

Not Harleys in Hawaii still remaining with 400k+ streams and nearly 500k+ after almost 2 years since going viral on TikTok 

I knew it was a classic and NEVER deserved to have less streams than Small Talk back then. Glad its going to 400M streams. A staple.

2 hours ago, Fastlane said:

The album full of HIHs will rebound her career. She doesn't need to have Max Martin to produce this kind of stuff.

HIH should show Katy if she works with different people and producers she can make a lot of hits that have more longevity than quick peaks.

5 hours ago, manuelalex9810 said:

Could this be a new Katy song?

Uhm yes, it seems like they are teasing us something 

I keep seeing rumors of a ZEDD collab and some random Lavender Haze remix :deadbanana2:

I believe the ZEDD ones with the hourglass emojis from the clock ticking noise in NRO tho :eli:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.