Katy Perry

WalkingOnCharts

23 hours ago, hummingbird12 said:

not your removing her top 5 ballad Miss you more and putting Pendulum. 

I MEANT TO ADD MISS U MORE OOPS. I just hated mind maze so much I ignored the other M song LOL. It can go near the beginning or the end for the theme tbh

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thismoment

• Tistotal

• justlore

• XxxKatyCatxxX

6 hours ago, Sadie Saxton said:

Nnnnnnn an album full of “Timber”s could you imagine? :deadbanana2:

this would serve :jonnycat:

9 hours ago, Sadie Saxton said:

the tragic

we need her own what's your pleasure? or golden hour. No in-between!

We need new dance bops, she needs to release new gay anthem :giraffe:

I genuinely think her team is just replicating what they did before Smile. I think we’re in a droplet era and don’t know it yet and probably won’t get a new project until something sticks :deadbanana2:. Electric, WIG, and WWS are probably just the beginning of the droplets.

Can we talk about how amazing teenage dream (song) is? It’s just perfect in every single way, a timeless anthem :jonny5:

9 hours ago, thismoment said:

Can we talk about how amazing teenage dream (song) is? It’s just perfect in every single way, a timeless anthem :jonny5:

its so dreamy

9 hours ago, thismoment said:

The moment I hear the opening guitar instrumental, it immediately makes me feel better. The song is the epitome of nostalgia and a flawless pop song!

On 1/3/2023 at 8:18 PM, Sadie Saxton said:

honestly an album full of this would slay

I Kissed a Girl surpassed Never Really Over and is now her 6th most streamed song :coffee:

also, yesterday Roar got its biggest update since 2016 (+489,357)... I didn't have time to do full update from yesterday, but this was the most noticeable increase

I'm revisiting One of the Boys and it remains her best album. She should do an 80s glam rock album like Plastic Hearts next, she already kind of did it with mixing 80s and 2000s pop rock on One of the Boys. Also loved the quirky 50s pin up girl aesthetic she had during that era.

38 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

I'm revisiting One of the Boys and it remains her best album. She should do an 80s glam rock album like Plastic Hearts next, she already kind of did it with mixing 80s and 2000s pop rock on One of the Boys. Also loved the quirky 50s pin up girl aesthetic she had during that era.

If she's smart, she better do it while she can still pull it off and look great and youthful!

new peak in streams for Roar even today

the way it is resurging at the same time of Applause..both 10 years later ddddd :eli:

5 hours ago, SalvoPK said:

I Kissed a Girl surpassed Never Really Over and is now her 6th most streamed song :coffee:

also, yesterday Roar got its biggest update since 2016 (+489,357)... I didn't have time to do full update from yesterday, but this was the most noticeable increase

Why NRO streams collapsed after Smile? lack of playlisting? it went from 500k daily to 100k in a blink

Just now, Tistotal said:

Why NRO streams collapsed after Smile? lack of playlisting? it went from 500k daily to 100k in a blink

Maybe Harley's IH stole its spotlight?

2 minutes ago, UThinkUrMovinOnBut said:

Maybe Harley's IH stole its spotlight?

I don't think so, it was already doing less than 150k when HIH started to rise

hih kinda stomped on nro without even being an official single. :jonny: 

it’s been really stable, really the hit that got away 

How has no one made a comp yet of Katy eating the WOA bridge time and time again

I found this comment on the classic ATRL Teenage Dream thread:

Why she didnt't release Hummingbird Heartbeat instead of LFN or TOTGA sosad.gif

Finding it ironic to believe HH would have been a better single when those two became the biggest classics from TD :eatpopcorn:

1 hour ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

Finding it ironic to believe HH would have been a better single when those two became the biggest classics from TD :eatpopcorn:

To be fair, she was in her prime. Anything she released at the time would have been a hit and ultimately probably a classic. Also Hummingbird is better than TGIF at the very least so it would have smashed, but it def gives last single vibes so idk if it should come after Wide Awake and break the concept she had going

Hi y’all. 

here is the Spotify update in a long time.

SPOTIFY total streams:

Smile - 1,387,607,040

Witness (Deluxe)- 1,373,976,718
PRISM (Deluxe)- 3,124,291,276
Teenage Dream + The Complete Confection - 
3,606,848,106 + 1,072,076,126 = 4,678,924,232

One of the Boys - 1,452,878,684

MTV Unplugged - 18,760,866

Collaborations - 1,952,520,779

Standalone Solo Singles - 495,164,463

Remixes - 247,735,530

Total-   14,731,859,588

Edited by Witnessed ET

16 hours ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

This song was called the most potential hit of the album, because it had the biggest vibes of the OOTB album.

On 1/10/2023 at 11:05 AM, DoubleRainbow! said:

Nah I still think she should have released HH maybe not in place of LFN but maybe TOTGA and then release TOTGA after. I remember everyone thinking HH was coming next after TOTGA, especially when they were testing the waters in Australia after :dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.