Katy Perry

WalkingOnCharts

why don't she release a double album? One being acoustic and the other one being her Whats Your Pleasure

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thismoment

• Tistotal

• SalvoPK

• justlore

why isn't she working with Bonnie anymore? They seemed to be cool friends/partners.

Also why isn't she talking about that new zedd collab? will it happen or what? 

I really lost an interest in her. t's like she just wants to cash everything and thus taking the soul from her music and herself as a singer. For 3 years there is no interest from her side, just a bunch of randomly released tracks that do nothing, endorsements  or entrepreneurship.   WIG was cool but also random and it was just to create some hype for her residency. and don't let me start about Smile roll out. She really had some  bops on the album but after release she  just decided to call it quit and do that random coca cola partnership with the worst song of the album. 

She really become a fade out like Dido, Toni Braxtion etc. They still release songs and albums but everything goes under the radar and nothing screams hit. Just a bunch of nice songs that you forget after 1 month. 

Miley that had like 1 album with 2 hit songs creates hype when she performs and enjoys a status of festival legend like Robyn, Lana, Marina, Katy on the other hand ... and it's just because she is not invested into her career, legacy and artistry. 

2 hours ago, hummingbird12 said:

She really had some  bops on the album but after release she  just decided to call it quit and do that random coca cola partnership with the worst song of the album. 

I mean, she released it at the same time she was giving birth :rip: And Resilient is not the worst song on Smile, but the remix was atrocious. 

2 hours ago, hummingbird12 said:

Miley that had like 1 album with 2 hit songs creates hype when she performs and enjoys a status of festival legend like Robyn, Lana, Marina, Katy on the other hand ... and it's just because she is not invested into her career, legacy and artistry. 

I agree with this analogy, she should follow Miley steps for her music career. Release good songs and go on tour in Festivals/some random dates.

Do we know Play's last boxscore? from the second leg? I didn't see anything, I don't know if they are out.

On 4/18/2022 at 5:16 PM, winebaldo said:

Taste :jonny5:   One of the best songs on Witness

That 'One Right Now' song song by Post Malone & The Weekend sounds so similar to it and is a radio hit now :'( 

The acoustic album would've been perfect for the the pandemic tbh. :'( Then she could've released Smile afterwards so it could actually feel like a complete era.

An acoustic album from Katy would be great, her vocals shine on acoustic setting.

Daisies I believe would be better acoustic.

Happy WUIV day! :wave2:

21 hours ago, XxxKatyCatxxX said:

Happy WUIV day! :wave2:

OOTB's best music video

On 4/20/2022 at 10:01 AM, Mr. Duff said:

An acoustic album from Katy would be great, her vocals shine on acoustic setting.

Daisies I believe would be better acoustic.

In fact i prefer the official acoustic versión of daisies

The way WIG never started :deadbanana4: such a shame, at least it debuted on H100, that's already more than Electric did

1 hour ago, Tistotal said:

The way WIG never started :deadbanana4: such a shame, at least it debuted on H100, that's already more than Electric did

WIG deserved so much better :dancehall: And now her and Thomas are paying dust to WWS

24 minutes ago, Tistotal said:

Y'all need to stop sleeping on Resilient, it's such a beautiful song. 

yeah it's a good song and aged like a wine, i wish i could say the same thing for Only Love

Most of the songs on Smile are aging well tbh. It's slowly starting to become my favorite album of hers. :redface:

Edited by Jotham

21 minutes ago, justlore said:

yeah it's a good song and aged like a wine, i wish i could say the same thing for Only Love

Only Love was already dated by this performance

A beautiful song that sounds like it came out from Disney Channel

20 minutes ago, Jotham said:

Most of the songs on Smile are aging well tbh. It's slowly starting to become my favorite album of hers. :redface:

True, It would be a 10/10 album without WMAM (which is not bad, just not as good as other tracks)

1 hour ago, Tistotal said:

Y'all need to stop sleeping on Resilient, it's such a beautiful song. 

literally her worst song of all time

even milk milk lemonade outsold it

19 minutes ago, Tistotal said:

Only Love was already dated by this performance

A beautiful song that sounds like it came out from Disney Channel

True, It would be a 10/10 album without WMAM (which is not bad, just not as good as other tracks)

The way i stayed up until 2.00 AM seeing this s***, my gosh.

On 4/24/2022 at 8:23 PM, Tistotal said:

I hear it on the radio daily, it always get requested by the people. But it's EU ofc., America don't have taste, so not surprised that "didn't started". :katie2: And also poor Alesso, those twitter cats ruined his life. :dies: I felt so bad for him. :toofunny2:

3 hours ago, halcyonday said:

literally her worst song of all time

even milk milk lemonade outsold it

delete this omg

2 hours ago, XxxKatyCatxxX said:

I hear it on the radio daily, it always get requested by the people. But it's EU ofc., America don't have taste, so not surprised that "didn't started". :katie2: And also poor Alesso, those twitter cats ruined his life. :dies: I felt so bad for him. :toofunny2:

I only heard it once on radio, like two weeks ago :deadbanana4:

I can’t believe a new era is coming, praying for a good first single and a good rollout. 

18 minutes ago, justlore said:

Omg????

KP6 is coming sooner than we thought omg :jonnycat:

4 minutes ago, manuelalex9810 said:

KP6 is coming sooner than we thought omg :jonnycat:

It has to be false cause blackout told she's in her droplet era. I do trust him more than The sun tbh

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.