Katy Perry

WalkingOnCharts

On 9/23/2022 at 10:10 PM, dreampop said:

Now that time has passed… thoughts on 365

Fantastic song! Doesn't feel like a DJ collab at all which to me is a huge advantage. The production is top-notch! Can't believe it flopped.

2019 has been such a great year for her overall. 365, NRO and HIH are some of the best songs of her entire career.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thismoment

• Tistotal

• justlore

• XxxKatyCatxxX

On 9/14/2022 at 6:02 AM, hummingbird12 said:

I do not expect an official retirement, just a long hiatus with a stand along singles here and there.  She is not Tina nor Cher nor Madonna, and let's face it not even Gaga who really created a pop culture moment early on and has a loyal following who will always come to see her sing (only) Fame(monster) and BTW albums and shallow song. Katy is aware of that, and that's why she now calls herself a business woman. I can't remember when was the last time she said she's an artist, a singer or something like that. That's a sad thing to accept for me as an OG cat who turned 30 last month as she really influenced my teen years and early 20's. But, now i can see that she deserved to be happy and have a life besides singing. 

I was thinking about this not long ago, good that I'm not the only one that noticed that.

Sadly it's very clear how the Witness era took a toll on her. She really did lose the spark for music as a whole imo.

Edited by mathekr

On 9/23/2022 at 1:10 PM, dreampop said:

Now that time has passed… thoughts on 365

Deserved SO much better. Such a good track :jonny6:

3 hours ago, Piethro said:

ootb praise, yes! :clap3:

Her hits have he bank account on lock. I want her next era to be bigger than witness and smile. Maybe on par with Prism if that isnt asking for too much from her label. 

15 hours ago, Sadie Saxton said:

Deserved SO much better. Such a good track :jonny6:

the chorus is so catchy.

I remember getting drunk with my friends and listening to TOTGA while crying for stupid guys. It marked some of the best years of my life. :chick3: So happy to see it rising.

Top 3 in her discography, Prism has such fantastic deep cuts. Definitely her best album in my opinion.

speaking of prism, let’s appreciate love me. her best self empowering song, roar and firework pale in comparison :jonnycat:

12 hours ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

Top 3 in her discography, Prism has such fantastic deep cuts. Definitely her best album in my opinion.

this hit harder now that this guy is ghosting me :cries:

Ghost and Love Me are such beautiful cuts I kinda wish were like promo singles.

Ik we all wanted NTEOTW to become her next Dark Horse but I see a lot of replay value on tik tok for Tucked. Here for that song  to randomly blow up and end it off with 200M streams.

:celestial4:Queen better release new song this month

We really arent getting  anything new until summer of 2023 probably.

Very weird thing happened today. Our radio station played Katy's song Teenage Dream and after that Taylor's song Wildest Dreams... 

suspicious-weird.gif 

we’re not getting any new music till this play thing is over and according to what she said she hasn’t written anything yet, it’s gonna be a long drought :zzz:

1 hour ago, thismoment said:

we’re not getting any new music till this play thing is over and according to what she said she hasn’t written anything yet, it’s gonna be a long drought :zzz:

:rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.