Katy Perry

WalkingOnCharts

Isn’t it ironic how she went from Circle The Drain to Dance With The Devil? :chick2: oh how the table turns

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thismoment

• Tistotal

• justlore

• XxxKatyCatxxX

Not fall sadness making TOTGA gain streams. She should really make a sad song like that again. Only Love don't hit the way TOTGA does. I believe Prism also had good songs like TOTGA as well.

1 hour ago, Topaz said:

Not fall sadness making TOTGA gain streams. She should really make a sad song like that again. Only Love don't hit the way TOTGA does. I believe Prism also had good songs like TOTGA as well.

yes we need storyteller Katy back

1 hour ago, Topaz said:

Save as draft is a good sad song from her later repertoire it was just not pushed much

California Gurls OUT, The One That Got Away IN for the cold season :alexz:

10 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

California Gurls OUT, The One That Got Away IN for the cold season :alexz:

F them both, we have Cozy Little Smasha :katie2:

1 hour ago, Dark Miracles said:

F them both, we have Cozy Little Smasha :katie2:

No, we have WWS ready to smash :gaycat1:the MV is supposed to be released this fall

13 hours ago, Topaz said:

totga really had the last laugh:gaycat1:

On 9/18/2022 at 3:34 AM, AbeHicks said:

Save as draft is a good sad song from her later repertoire it was just not pushed much

A video def woulda helped this song, but lowkey Miss You More is better

On 9/18/2022 at 10:29 AM, justlore said:

No, we have WWS ready to smash :gaycat1:the MV is supposed to be released this fall

is this true?

Love that When I'm Gone is still smashing.

5 hours ago, spree said:

is this true?

Love that When I'm Gone is still smashing.

yeah, it was confirmed by Thomas himself months ago.

:'( Queen better release new single on time of her birthday!!! 

40 minutes ago, znake said:

:'( Queen better release new single on time of her birthday!!! 

surprise KP6 release on her birthday? :jonny6:

Only Love >>> TOTGA

Anywho, so gross seeing Capitol payola some random Halsey track into radio top 10 and give a random Sam Smith song a #1 on TTH debut while they can't be bothered to lift a finger for Katy.

13 minutes ago, Dark Miracles said:

Only Love >>> TOTGA

Anywho, so gross seeing Capitol payola some random Halsey track into radio top 10 and give a random Sam Smith song a #1 on TTH debut while they can't be bothered to lift a finger for Katy.

Delete

Kinda shocking they believe that much on Sam Smith. I mean he and Kim are surprisingly smashing and I'm happy for them, but Capitol also gave them (Sam) the #1 spot on TTH with that atrocious Demi track :rip:

Maybe what Katy needs is another team and not a change of label. I mean, investing on performances instead of Spotify promo is just a mess lol

2 hours ago, Tistotal said:

Delete

Kinda shocking they believe that much on Sam Smith. I mean he and Kim are surprisingly smashing and I'm happy for them, but Capitol also gave them (Sam) the #1 spot on TTH with that atrocious Demi track :rip:

Maybe what Katy needs is another team and not a change of label. I mean, investing on performances instead of Spotify promo is just a mess lol

Capitol is a mess but tbh Katy’s last proper single release was daisies, so there wasn’t really much they could do playlists and stuff. 

14 minutes ago, dreampop said:

Now that time has passed… thoughts on 365

one of her best songs, lowkey at the same level as NRO

anyone saying other thing is just wrong

17 hours ago, Tistotal said:

Delete

Performances are Katy and her team of managers' work. Streaming and radio push falls to Capitol, so they aren't doing their job while Katy worked her ass off releasing Smile while heavily pregnant during a pandemic. It's really quite revolting

didn’t know teenage dream was pushing 3M daily on Spotify, it’s a modern classic with retrospective acclaim, she really won in the long run :clap3:

On 9/23/2022 at 10:10 PM, dreampop said:

Now that time has passed… thoughts on 365

One of her best. Sonically it's a nice extension of Witness. Also the visuals were more fitting for Witness than some of the actual album imagery.

I think it would've been better to release it solo tho. They probably had a deal with 365 and NRO, but Zedd had the biggest hit of his career at this point and people were very tired of The Middle. Putting him in the forefront wasn't necessary at all. Should've done an NRO style release.

18 minutes ago, The Next Day said:

One of her best. Sonically it's a nice extension of Witness. Also the visuals were more fitting for Witness than some of the actual album imagery.

I think it would've been better to release it solo tho. They probably had a deal with 365 and NRO, but Zedd had the biggest hit of his career at this point and people were very tired of The Middle. Putting him in the forefront wasn't necessary at all. Should've done an NRO style release.

Imagine if witness album was as good as 365 :jonny4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.