Katy Perry

WalkingOnCharts

I am a big big fan of Katy, you'll see all of my posts were about being excited for the era. But... no longer. I can't defend this. I can't call her my favorite artist anymore :( This is just everything against what I thought she stood for and I don't feel excited about the era anymore. Maybe I'll give the song and album a listen, but not as a stan.

Bring on your downvotes. But if you don't see anything wrong with collaborating with him, then there's some self evaluation you guys need to do too. Bye. 

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thismoment

• Tistotal

• justlore

• SalvoPK

53 minutes ago, PopLover1423 said:

I am a big big fan of Katy, you'll see all of my posts were about being excited for the era. But... no longer. I can't defend this. I can't call her my favorite artist anymore :( This is just everything against what I thought she stood for and I don't feel excited about the era anymore. Maybe I'll give the song and album a listen, but not as a stan.

Bring on your downvotes. But if you don't see anything wrong with collaborating with him, then there's some self evaluation you guys need to do too. Bye. 

Well we can't force anyone to like it/stream it. Hopefully she realizes that working with him wasn't the tea and speaks up.

54 minutes ago, PopLover1423 said:

Bye.

• Haha 2

I don't get it. Didn't the court found Luke not guilty? What's all that **** show?

2 hours ago, PopLover1423 said:

Maybe I'll give the song and album a listen

,don't see anything wrong with collaborating with him, then there's some self evaluation you guys need to do too.

Bye, Felicia! Don't forget to do your "self evaluation", you will be listening, just like the rest of TRL.

smh-well.gif

I honestly didnt expect the backlash to be this big. I thought people would be......not good and move on :gayriahcat1:

24 minutes ago, Corefield said:

I don't get it. Didn't the court found Luke not guilty? What's all that **** show?

They settled the case out of court last year. It was a civil case, so it's not about "guilty." It was about if he was responsible. There was no criminal case, as far as I am aware. 

Just now, AvadaKedavra said:

I honestly didnt expect the backlash to be this big. I thought people would be......not good and move on :gayriahcat1:

she's one of the biggest girlies of all time and is held to a high standard, it was to be expected :giraffe:

Just now, halcyonday said:

she's one of the biggest girlies of all time and is held to a high standard, it was to be expected :giraffe:

Maybe it will be a good thing at the end :giraffe: from ignored to......Look at her :zsgaymuscat:
our beautiful fave. Always in the spotlight. Some pop girls wish they were this powerful

• Haha 1

what's your first week sales predictions for kp6? i think 65k sounds achievable for her

Maybe some will be offended but I'm honestly sick of the whole situation with Kesha and the hate train against Katy.

Come on, the girl is just trying to get back into music, can you give her a ******* break? Enough of blaming Katy for something that is clearly not her problem or her fault. If the other lady reached an agreement with the alleged criminal, why should they hate Katy? Hate him or even her for not 100% defending her "truth" but leave Katy alone and out of the drama.

First, we don't know Luke rape Keshit or not,  the court found Luke not guilty from the beginning to the end. Second, Keshit is a b**** full of bullshit lies, she made up a lie that Katy was raped too and said she was mean in text with Gaga. I don't understand a katycats still rooting for that b****. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

i just want she performs okay this time with her new era after what she lived with witness & smile

the visuals are on point & we dont even know how much he's envolved

if this drama it's happing because of one song :toofunny2:

Edited by renanmarcal

The Gagafans,Tayfans and more are trying to bury katy but im bringin the receipts of all their problematic things in every forum i am
I been studying the haters and theyre mostly from these fanbases.  

If they want war. I will give them war. 

JCRHPv1.gif 

yRON6tj.gif

GcKwZqv.gif  SMrGUaE.gif

Manifesting a very successful era even with all the backlash. We are manifesting 3 hits. 
Gods of the universe. AI Architect of the Universe. Aliens creators of the Universe.
listen our prayer and our claims
Bring us victory!!! We the katycats we are cute,fluffy, camp and cutesy. We are light beings. We are resilient and powerful. 

TOQohaP.gif hVv6V8k.gif tumblr_inline_pcla4isAGv1vu68x6_500.gif

and to all the enemies of our fave. We have them identified :celestial5:
Power of the dark horse witch. Attack.  :gaycat3:
LkLnRM0.gif  eras-tour-bad-dancing.gif
lqNvokD.gif

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, AvadaKedavra said:

The Gagafans,Tayfans and more are trying to bury katy but im bringin the receipts of all their problematic things in every forum i am
I been studying the haters and theyre mostly from these fanbases.  

If they want war. I will give them war. 

JCRHPv1.gif 

yRON6tj.gif

GcKwZqv.gif  SMrGUaE.gif

Manifesting a very successful era even with all the backlash. We are manifesting 3 hits. 
Gods of the universe. AI Architect of the Universe. Aliens creators of the Universe.
listen our prayer and our claims
Bring us victory!!! We the katycats we are cute,fluffy, camp and cutesy. We are light beings. We are resilient and powerful. 

TOQohaP.gif hVv6V8k.gif tumblr_inline_pcla4isAGv1vu68x6_500.gif

and to all the enemies of our fave. We have them identified :celestial5:
Power of the dark horse witch. Attack.  :gaycat3:
LkLnRM0.gif  eras-tour-bad-dancing.gif
lqNvokD.gif

Girl did AI write this post?

24 minutes ago, Ramcoro said:

Girl did AI write this post?

Maybe :gaycat3: :gaycat4:

42X3Q9r.jpeg sfrcMUu.jpeg

3 hours ago, AvadaKedavra said:

really? i'm mentally ready since the rumors started the only way the hate train it was not gonna be this bad is if the song was out of this world good but if the trifecta is mediocre lyrics, mediocre song and  mediocre producer with a bad reputation welp i truly don't know what we can defend? i think luke is not worthy of throwing to the trash all your good will and comeback hype but katy seems to think otherwise so what can we do?

Edited by Remote Control

The saddest aspect of this whole 'outrage' is the fact that this is the most attention Kesha has gotten in years, where was this fanfare when Gag Order was released?

• Thumbs Down 1

I could never stop stanning Katy like ever but i'm so confused as to why she is putting a target in her back by hiring him, why start your comeback era like this? my only guess is that she believes in the album and is taking the kim k route where you don't care about the backlash as long as people are talking about you, will see if pays out :michael: i'm not feeling the snippet but i still have hope and i know there will be some banger in the new album that i will love so not everything is lost for me

3 hours ago, heartbeats said:

what's your first week sales predictions for kp6? i think 65k sounds achievable for her

I can see it will do around 100K if i'm not delusional :ryan3:

I love Kesha, but some of her stans here are corny as hell, I guess that situations too much deep down to their soul. move on b***h :deadbanana2:

Just now, Remote Control said:

really? i'm mentally ready since the rumors started the only way the hate trail it was not gonna be this bad is if the song was out of this world good but if the trifecta is mediocre lyrics, mediocre song and  mediocre producer with a bad reputation welp i truly don't know what we can defend? i think luke is not worthy of throwing to the trash all your good will and comeback hype but katy seems to think otherwise so what can we do?

We are in 2024 and i thought cancel culture was like a thing from the past but is more alive than ever :rip: :gaycat6: 
I honestly was very worried when they spilled how the new era had robots and aliens  and how the album was called 143 :rip:but i was silent cause i was not here for negativity

As an OG Cat, I have to say I'm disappointed with this comeback. A year of teasing had me hyped, expecting something truly special, especially after a four-year album gap. For someone who was once an A+ pop idol, this doesn't live up to the expectations. With that in mind, you'd think they would have been more strategic – like using a panel of listeners to rate potential tracks before finishing the project and releasing anything. It's like they didn't even try to tap into what's current – no fan feedback, no soundbite testing, nothing. Instead, we got this try-hard song that misses the mark. This robotic, cold pop sound is so overused and boring. It's a shame because, with a little more planning and effort, this comeback could have been epic.

I was really hoping that as a 39-year-old woman, she would embrace a sound that truly reflects her journey.  Like going back to her roots with a pop-rock banger – think peak Katy Perry meets Pink So what! Or even tapping into that late '90s/early 2000s sound that's making a comeback. This was her chance to have a "Madonna's American Life" or "Cher's Believe" moment. But judging by the snippet, it's not meant to be

Honestly, it feels like they're aiming for a Sam Smith "Unholy" rollout – force-feeding us a song we'll be sick of before it even drops, all for a fleeting chart position. I'd rather see her take risks and create something meaningful than chase a number one hit that everyone secretly hates. She and the team had an indicator that Harleys type of song was a step in the right direction as the song was going big after the whole hate train was over. But we got this...

Edited by hummingbird12
  • Like 3

jbqJYQk.gif

3 weeks left.

very curious to see how this era will perform with all the lashings online (online meaning twitter cuz i don't have tiktok and idk what they're saying there lol), it can truly go both ways. i have my popcorn ready!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.