• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thismoment

• Tistotal

• justlore

• XxxKatyCatxxX

omg so has katy ever addressed how personal dance with the devil is to her?? I didnt know she had a drinking problem :dancehall: .... more reasons why witness is queen. her liberation to alcoholism 

Omg Katy in first era was already global

I Kissed a Girl 17 1's

Hot n Cold 16 1's (Robbed in US)

Thinking of you :skull: 

Waking up in Vegas 1 1's

She has so many ******* hits :jonny: 

the d&g commercial is the only thing we’re getting this year, isn’t it? :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, thismoment said:

the d&g commercial is the only thing we’re getting this year, isn’t it? :deadbanana2:

:toofunny3: 

I hope that she release solo smash song this summer:lmao:

Can they at least release WWS to country and HAC radio now

On 7/22/2022 at 3:06 AM, dreampop said:

omg so has katy ever addressed how personal dance with the devil is to her?? I didnt know she had a drinking problem :dancehall: .... more reasons why witness is queen. her liberation to alcoholism 

During WWW she did. DWTD + AMA should’ve replaced the last two songs of the standard version honestly m, they’re soooo good.

:chick1: Where is her new single ?

On 7/24/2022 at 8:14 AM, PopKills said:

During WWW she did. DWTD + AMA should’ve replaced the last two songs of the standard version honestly m, they’re soooo good.

pendulum slander ??????

KP6 should come later this year or by next April at the latest

2 hours ago, skwonderfactory said:

KP6 should come later this year or by next April at the latest

yeah it will be good if she will release the lead on April and KP6 by the end of summer. Smile's rollout was A MESS and I hope they did actually learn something from their mistakes.

5 hours ago, SalvoPK said:

??????

Apparently (according to a very good source, they usually reveal these acts before the official announcements) she's in very advanced negotiations to headline Lollapalooza/ festival season next year in South America. 

They say she's very interested but demanding massive production (even aerial stuff similar to Pink's 2019 RiR :rip:) and that Lollapalooza is willing to meet her demands.  

maybe she has a new album out by that time next year, it could also serve as promo :gaycat:

:coffee2: She better release new music by end of the year 

On 7/27/2022 at 3:25 PM, Katy V.! said:

Apparently (according to a very good source, they usually reveal these acts before the official announcements) she's in very advanced negotiations to headline Lollapalooza/ festival season next year in South America. 

They say she's very interested but demanding massive production (even aerial stuff similar to Pink's 2019 RiR :rip:) and that Lollapalooza is willing to meet her demands.  

But why would they put other countries flags then ? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.