then Australia is blessed :jonnycat:

top 10 confirmed

I’ve decided, as a fan base we don’t give this bop enough attention

16 minutes ago, Sadie Saxton said:

no lies detected:clap3:

1 hour ago, Sadie Saxton said:

This would work so well on the 70s/Hippie vibe album we never got with NRO, HIH, Champagne Problems, Tucked, Never Worn White, Only Love, Electric, All You Need Is Love, Daisies Accoustic and more songs like NRO, followed by an 80s synthpop album in the style of CAIL. :jonny:

1 hour ago, Sadie Saxton said:

for some random reason this always reminds me of everytime by ariana

the way i believe she actually hasn’t stepped on a studio since 2020, we’re never getting an album, i’m afraid :biblionny:

5 hours ago, justlore said:

no lies detected:clap3:

TASTE

4 hours ago, PopKills said:

This would work so well on the 70s/Hippie vibe album we never got with NRO, HIH, Champagne Problems, Tucked, Never Worn White, Only Love, Electric, All You Need Is Love, Daisies Accoustic and more songs like NRO, followed by an 80s synthpop album in the style of CAIL. :jonny:

It’s time for her Confessions on a Dancefloor. But this time we’re setting Sia free and we’re trapping Dagny in the basement.

3 hours ago, thismoment said:

for some random reason this always reminds me of everytime by ariana

Omg speaking of Everytime, I keep seeing this mashup on tiktok and I live for it

what is she doing right now besides getting older?  We need two more albums before she hits 40.

Energy would've been a huge european hit. One of the most promising song with Save me some tonight:jonny6:

She wasted so many great songs legendary lovers:jonny:, walking on air, roulette, dressin up, cail, tucked:toofunny3: and chose as singles swish swish, bon appetit, smal talk:deadbanana4:, when im gone

What she doing :dancehall: 

8 hours ago, Sadie Saxton said:

Omg speaking of Everytime, I keep seeing this mashup on tiktok and I live for it

the pov x totga mashup >>> 

1 hour ago, Xder said:

She wasted so many great songs legendary lovers:jonny:, walking on air, roulette, dressin up, cail, tucked:toofunny3: and chose as singles swish swish, bon appetit, smal talk:deadbanana4:, when im gone

ntm on bon appetit and wig :gaycat5:

1 hour ago, Xder said:

When was she supposed to release Dressin Up though? Teenage Dream was a very long era. 

40 minutes ago, UThinkUrMovinOnBut said:

When was she supposed to release Dressin Up though? Teenage Dream was a very long era. 

Should be only:eli: 3 single from rerelase, easy hit. 

2 minutes ago, Xder said:

Should be only:eli: 3 single from rerelase, easy hit. 

If DU was released as the second single from the rerelease and Wide Awake in the autumn/winter of 2012, then she either would have delayed Prism or would have taken a very small break and got overexposed?

31 minutes ago, UThinkUrMovinOnBut said:

If DU was released as the second single from the rerelease and Wide Awake in the autumn/winter of 2012, then she either would have delayed Prism or would have taken a very small break and got overexposed?

WA peaked in august 2012, so next single could be released in September peaked in November, and still 9 months for release ROAR:jonnycat:

and next in my dreams:

Prism era:

1. Roar

2. DH

3. Walking On AIr

4. Legendary Lovers

5. International Smile

5's #1s even could be bigger than TD

Unconditionally is not bad, but back in 2013 shouldnt be single, it sounds better now

Witness:

1. CTTR

2. Roulette

end era (bonus video BA:giraffe:)

but im still for her:fan:

I think they handled the release of Unconditionally really well. The song is nice, it fit the winter season perfectly. It was still a hit but what was it that made people not love it? 

Literally how has Tsunami not gone viral yet on tiktok? All it needs is some hot people showing hole when the "baby come and take a swim with me" part kicks in

Edited by Dark Miracles

15 hours ago, Dark Miracles said:

Literally how has Tsunami not gone viral yet on tiktok? All it needs is some hot people showing hole when the "baby come and take a swim with me" part kicks in

:ahh:

House with a view is a BOP
Atrl discussion ever GIF - Find on GIFER

Am I the only thinking that Peacock could've been a hit if it had been handled as a single??

when the american idol contract ends and gets fired from vegas which motivates her to become a successful popstar again 

oprah-surprise.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.