Katy Perry

WalkingOnCharts

9 minutes ago, playboi said:

Katy Perry The Project March 10, 2020 – Star StyleKaty Perry's Maternity Style Is Off to an Exuberant Start | VogueKaty Perry Wore A Daisy Print Richard Quinn Dress On The American Idol  Finale - Red Carpet Fashion AwardsKaty_Perry_talks_about_her_pregnancy_diaries_amid_lockdown.png?ex=6630e672&is=661e7172&hm=d5205189277b055fcd665c254efa0575e9308ff801f885e84c73822160a55eb4&=Screen-Shot-2020-05-17-at-5.png?ex=6630e673&is=661e7173&hm=25e409b7edd6bdda67fa0a7e815da9d2dcbc78c8bea7004239022c65d997c2c0&=katy-perry-a-ca61a7d98c2d4935ba905f8abc42bd18.png?ex=6630e673&is=661e7173&hm=c1ef59d3d56474ab4321a791b74776932ec32e9eceab819e7abfd052912bac27&=

A moment of silence for the "suburban soccer mom meeting with her friends for margaritas" styling that she rocked during the Smile Era

:clack:

The way she looks like a whole other person now and it wasn't even that long ago

giphy.gif

The fact that she was pregnant in all these pics you weirdo

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thismoment

• Tistotal

• justlore

• XxxKatyCatxxX

2 minutes ago, matteopesche said:

The fact that she was pregnant in all these pics you weirdo

I know and I wasn't even dissing her, it's just crazy how she changed her image in less than 5 years, f* off you rat :mazen:   

14 minutes ago, playboi said:

Katy Perry The Project March 10, 2020 – Star StyleKaty Perry's Maternity Style Is Off to an Exuberant Start | VogueKaty Perry Wore A Daisy Print Richard Quinn Dress On The American Idol  Finale - Red Carpet Fashion AwardsKaty_Perry_talks_about_her_pregnancy_diaries_amid_lockdown.png?ex=6630e672&is=661e7172&hm=d5205189277b055fcd665c254efa0575e9308ff801f885e84c73822160a55eb4&=Screen-Shot-2020-05-17-at-5.png?ex=6630e673&is=661e7173&hm=25e409b7edd6bdda67fa0a7e815da9d2dcbc78c8bea7004239022c65d997c2c0&=katy-perry-a-ca61a7d98c2d4935ba905f8abc42bd18.png?ex=6630e673&is=661e7173&hm=c1ef59d3d56474ab4321a791b74776932ec32e9eceab819e7abfd052912bac27&=

A moment of silence for the "suburban soccer mom meeting with her friends for margaritas" styling that she rocked during the Smile Era

:clack:

The way she looks like a whole other person now and it wasn't even that long ago

giphy.gif

She's giving guest star on Desperate Housewives. :rip:

Oh well I'm just glad she got that Live Laugh Love era out of her system and is back to serving 

Edited by PopKills

31 minutes ago, playboi said:

She changed her stylist. :cm:

Something has clearly shifted, the comeback is imminent. :jonny6:

OKH will suffer & perish! 

spacer.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

i'm tired of waiting

34 minutes ago, thismoment said:

spacer.png

Maybe if the WOMANifest it enough..

azealia-banks-fendidoja.gif

nothing but praise/love for Katy all over the internet, oh I think she's gonna smash this era

levitatingrmx-stan.gif

• Like 2

Billboard: Katy Perry Excited About Next Album, 'It's Very Bright and Joyful and Fun'

Perry spoke to Access Hollywood about the incident and also gave a sneak peek at what fans can expect from her as-yet-untitled next album.

"I just have yet to make a record from a place of feeling really happy and whole and full of love,”

"Sometimes artists are like, 'Oh, that's boring, you want to make music from kind of like a tougher place,’

but actually it's very bright and joyful, like pure joy and fun and playful and celebratory and a party.”

Edited by Bends

The ways she has been SERVING in pics during all the Idol shows and shoots and events she's attended recently, but we know once the era starts all single covers and the album cover are gonna be Witness'd / Smile'd.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5zcoPmxQZ6/?igsh=MWRqYWc2bzJ5N2UzdA==

Like, look at this. THIS is what we need. Imagine this or something like this as the album cover/shoot , but watch us get another clown make up cover. 

Edited by Itz_Dani!
  • Like 1

Inchresting

• Like 1

6 hours ago, thismoment said:

spacer.png

Jdjdjdjdj babygirl...

I feel kind of bad because she really looks good and proud describing her music. It literally sounds like a Smile 2.0, and I'm not really into that...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Tistotal said:

I feel kind of bad because she really looks good and proud describing her music. It literally sounds like a Smile 2.0, and I'm not really into that...

Not gonna lie that's my feeling as well. Like don't get me wrong Smile is a cute girl but we've been there, done that, and don't need it again. Need edgy forefront of music queen to come back and smash. :jonnycat:

Serve unashamed sex mother!

• Thanks 2

I see it this way: Smile was her journey towards happiness, and KP6 will be a celebration of said happiness. I predict a lot of club bangers. She herself teased a dance album back in March.

Personally, I will wait for more descriptions since she was still very vague. 

Edited by Nuggets
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Bends said:

Billboard: Katy Perry Excited About Next Album, 'It's Very Bright and Joyful and Fun'

Perry spoke to Access Hollywood about the incident and also gave a sneak peek at what fans can expect from her as-yet-untitled next album.

Wow that's a change :coffee2: if she really goes this direction again, it'll flop hard and she'll never recover. Hopefully I'm wrong. 

She's been contradicting herself from years now about what's she's gonna release next, and even in that interview what she said was ambiguous, so I wouldn't believe that's the actual theme of the album after saying #KPsex many times and showing more skin than ever at those public events 

Yeahh honestly same, it's probably going to be Smile but edgier. My only complaint with Smile was that the tracks were too short and hardly any songs had bridges, if she makes proper 3:30+ length songs, it'd be an amazing album! 

concubine

I want dance songs but her idea of dance songs is "When I'm Gone" I fear. She really gave elderly there, I was so close to unstanning and burning all my merch. That was an old maiden type song. If that's the "dance" music she's talking about then she can honestly retire at this point.

• Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, concubine said:

I want dance songs but her idea of dance songs is "When I'm Gone" I fear. She really gave elderly there, I was so close to unstanning and burning all my merch. That was an old maiden type song. If that's the "dance" music she's talking about then she can honestly retire at this point.

yeah, this was my first concern when she first teased a "dance album". I dont want her to be the next Ava Max with boring dance songs. This genre has a lot of potential, but she needs to play her cards right. 

That's why I personally would prefer a pop album.

• Thanks 2

Tbh, Smile would've smashed if she only had released it in 2024 with NRO, CAIL and HIH as single choices

concubine
9 minutes ago, justlore said:

Tbh, Smile would've smashed if she only had released it in 2024 with NRO, CAIL and HIH as single choices

Yes, but only with an entirely different album title and cover and aesthetic.. the music itself was good but no way an album with that cover would do ever well

Edited by concubine

1 minute ago, concubine said:

Yes, but only with an entirely different album title and cover and aesthetic.. the music itself was good but no way an album with that cover would do ever well

yep, that's why I said in 2024 :gaycat6:

• Like 1

Hopefully it'll be pop, let's pray she doesn't do smile vol 2. I even could take witness vol 2 if it has bangers like bon appetit, literally anything but smile or when I'm gone. But best scenario would be pop such as prism, or something else more slutty and erotic. Btw, is butterfly motive still in talks? 

2 hours ago, concubine said:

She's been trying to catch the new wave since post-Witness, and she's failed miserably at it, she seemed lost with both the sound and her visuals, which were changing every second. And her cringe behavior didn't help. There were some good moments like comeback with NRO, but she wasted that. It seems like this time she's finally gotten the hint and generally people actually like her again, she's appealing to the GP, so it really comes back to the same problem once again - she needs to evolve both visually and sonically. 

Edited by Mattically
wording
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.