Justin Timberlake

TheBronxGirl

Dczo3Gz.jpg

YIwNo3J.jpg

Official Website Twitter Instagram

Justin Randall Timberlake (born January 31, 1981) is an American singer-songwriter, actor and record producer. Born and raised in Tennessee, he appeared on the television shows star search and The All-New Mickey Mouse Club as a child. In the late 1990s, Timberlake rose to prominence as member of NSYNC.

Justin Timberlake released his debut solo album Justified in 2002 which sold over 10 million worldwide.

ALBUMS

PkAenXX.png

Jx2x5Wi.png

6nEsFUO.png

UyU1U1z.png

lPam3zV.png

Albums with *NSYNC

B3XTC2i.jpgOB5IarX.pngXI09CBx.png

AWARDS

10 GRAMMY AWARDS

SyCdy4h.jpg

4 EMMY AWARDS

K9sty0u.jpg

7 AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS

8MtdLuM.jpg

9 BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARDS

EjRIZ4C.jpg

11 MTV VIDEO MUSIC AWARDS

ke4Fyrd.jpg

• 1 year later...

Mods are we able to merge his new album thread with his base thread since that’s where everyone is commenting. :heart2:

• 6 months later...

Can the last remaining JT stans of ATRL unite and congregate in this thread? :sistrens: Fav song from the new album? Have you seen the tour? Fav JT performance? 

@TheBronxGirl@allforyou?  @Facelessboy (I can't tag him for whatever reason:chick3:)? Anyone else?

Edited by LovingDays

2 hours ago, LovingDays said:

Can the last remaining JT stans of ATRL unite and congregate in this thread? :sistrens: Fav song from the new album? Have you seen the tour? Fav JT performance? 

@TheBronxGirl@allforyou?  @Facelessboy (I can't tag him for whatever reason:chick3:)? Anyone else?

The way there's like only 5 of us :dies:

I have so many favorites from the new album but I think the one I like the most is No Angels, I looove when he does music that is more dance

I unfortunately didn't manage to see him live cause he didn't come to my country :rip: but from the videos I've seen the tour looks great

I don't think I can pick a specific favorite performance but I love the entire FutureSex/LoveShow tour, I have the DVD and that concert was perfection

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.