Justin Bieber

James_Dean

South America is his biggest market, why does he always treat them like sht?  :biblionny:
(According to Brazilian media, he could cancel all his shows in the region.)

Edited by unclefloprry

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Cheers

• Delusional

• inmymendes

22 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

South America is his biggest market, why does he always treat them like sht?  :biblionny:
(According to Brazilian media, he could cancel all his shows in the region.)

Idk...  this guy is being dragged in the comments for falsely reporting on Harry cancelling his show there too.

I don't see Bieber having a reason to cancel now. He's been in a good place, and it was just reported the show will be lived streamed.

Also members of his team are posting about Brazil, so I think it's safe to say that man's claims are bs. 

Why do people keep believing the lies about him cancelling the SA dates :rip: plsss. Can’t wait for him to do Chile today and end these lies

6 hours ago, Delusional said:

Why do people keep believing the lies about him cancelling the SA dates :rip: plsss. Can’t wait for him to do Chile today and end these lies

Welp :dies:

Fb-_uxJXgAIWa5j?format=jpg&name=large

• 2 weeks later...

People really don't understand & underestimate how GLOBAL Justin Bieber really is. 

Spotify:

Weekly Top Artists Global

10. Justin Bieber

Weekly Top Artists USA

34. Justin Bieber

Weekly Top Albums Global

14. JUSTICE

Weekly Top Albums USA
67. JUSTICE

Most artists in the USA top 10 are in the global top 10. Imagine the streams if he was more local?? He'd be perched in the top 3 forever :jonny: 

The Biebers are rich, successful, and respected :jonnycat: 

10 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Not Hailey doing an interview and talking about the ex... you in danger girl  :tsk:

I think the podcast used that caption to garner views. Hailey will prob say one civil thing and move on.

5 minutes ago, Cheers said:

I think the podcast used that caption to garner views. Hailey will prob say one civil thing and move on.

Oh most definitely. That podcast is always baity.... the lashings she's going to be receiving regardless tho nnn  

6 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Oh most definitely. That podcast is always baity.... the lashings she's going to be receiving regardless tho nnn  

Yea she's going to be lashed rihgardless. She should've talked to the girl and asked for a diff caption.

King of Canada :heart: 

Justin did that with only 2 albums available and being banned in the country. The albums are also not available for purchase anymore :clap3: GLOBAL

Even his massive flops are known :jonny:

FfSj4cBWQAAPC7b?format=jpg&name=smallFfSj4msXwBAUsfI?format=jpg&name=900x900

That's my man mhm

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.