• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kishi

• HandsomeGumDrop

• PopThatCorn

• Moth 2 The Flame

I am loving this Together Again tour. She's  performing all her deep cuts and fan faves . I must say what I really appreciate about Janet and Mariah does it too is they keep their catalog for their core fans .  They love performing the hits. They almost don't need new material or a new album because what they have already is a gem. So many Janet deep cuts haven't been performed   that she can just continue touring till all her past catalog non singles are performed tbh

I think Black Diamond in late 2025 and a tour in 2026 to mark 40th anniversary of Control would be great. Getting her Certs updated , videos in HQ on YouTube, and other things would be great as well but I am not holding my breath waiting for that 

Edited by Nippy'sReceipts

• 2 weeks later...

Full Janet Jackson BBC Interview (25 minute interview)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is the full performance of this lost?

One of my childhood favorites just popped up in my head randomly and a quick google search made me find out it's by her, I'm shook! :WAP:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.