Janet Jackson

Bitchcraft

I bought a ticket today for the tour. I wasn't going to originally but I figured why not :gaycat1:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kishi

• HandsomeGumDrop

• PopThatCorn

• Moth 2 The Flame

Dr. Alexander

I am positive that this is a Velvet Rope record that didn't make the cut:

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, monologueNacafe said:

I bought a ticket today for the tour. I wasn't going to originally but I figured why not :gaycat1:

All my queens are getting up there in age.  Seeing them while i still can is my mentality? Who knows when they’ll retire.  I’m sure Janet will deliver too.  Not new music ofc but good performances.  

4 hours ago, Kaylalh12 said:

https://www.billboard.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/october-14-2022-billboard-bulletin.pd

Tell me what y’all see at the bottom of the first page!! I hope this didn’t actually happen

It makes sense, a lot of other artists are selling their rights to their music for a lot of money (Katy Perry, Shakira, etc) so I wouldn't be surprised

7 hours ago, Musicology said:

uploaded 3 hours ago

Beautiful video RUINED! This is the edit I have. Not that amazing, but at least this edit is not overly sharpened on auto-pilot.

WkLaZRZj_o.png

She's working with Dean and Gil. They did the Essence show together and it turned out great. 

Anyone who thinks she's ever getting rid of Gil is delusional. He's been her main creative partner for about 20 years now. He's not going anywhere. 

Edited by A1SinceDay1
Typo

her mini festival tour was everything :jonny:

i hope the tour is everything and more 

1 hour ago, A1SinceDay1 said:

She's working with Dean and Gil. They did the Essence show together and it turned out great. 

Anyone who thinks she's ever getting rid of Gil is delusional. He's been her main creative partner for about 20 years now. He's not going anywhere. 

Essence was good but she needs fresh ideas.

Metacritic lists Black Diamond in the tentative release schedule as June 2nd, 2023...did someone forget to tell them it was most likely scrapped? :gaynetcat4:

https://www.metacritic.com/browse/albums/release-date/coming-soon/date

Although they did state this in the June 2nd, 2023 releases

ANTICIPATED FUTURE RELEASES

These albums do not yet have a firm release date, but are in various stages of development. 

EDIT:

Actually upon closer reading, there is no release date listed for Black Diamond, just that it's under the Anticipated Future Releases heading.

Edited by Moth 2 The Flame

Janet sold over 526,000 tickets so far for her Together Again tour I hope after she done the American leg she go tour other countries such as South Africa, Japan, United Kingdom, Canada and other places in Europe.

Kinda random but on Spotify, the deluxe edition of Discipline has been uploaded as a new album with 2 bonus tracks (Let Me Know & Feedback Ralphi Rosario Electroshok Radio Remix).

Or did Janet's team suddenly remember the 15th anniversary of that album is coming up?

2 hours ago, allforyou said:

She better not be lying when she said new music is coming :biblio: I'm fully expecting at least a single by June

Don't expect anything from her lmao

I don't think Janet would lie to her fans about there being new music cause she is very aware her fans want new music.

22 hours ago, Moth 2 The Flame said:

Kinda random but on Spotify, the deluxe edition of Discipline has been uploaded as a new album with 2 bonus tracks (Let Me Know & Feedback Ralphi Rosario Electroshok Radio Remix).

Or did Janet's team suddenly remember the 15th anniversary of that album is coming up?

Love to see. We need 20 Y.O. (Deluxe) now with Roll Witchu and Days Go By in :hippo:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.