Janet Jackson

Bitchcraft

The You and Just a Little While music videos look so good, so far the remasters have been very good!

I love that she’s been out and about lately, even though she isn't releasing music I'm just glad she's being seen in public more. Also she looks beautiful!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kishi

• HandsomeGumDrop

• PopThatCorn

• Moth 2 The Flame

Videos that still need to be uploaded:

- Alright
- Runaway
- Together Again (Deeper Remix)
- Every Time

- I Get Lonely (Blackstreet Remix)

- Son Of Gun OG version
- Someone To Call My Lover (So So Def Remix)

- All Nite (Don't Stop)

Her team is working :clap3:

There's also multiple "alternate" video versions that will probably never be uploaded lol.gif

- Alright (Extended Version with Heavy D)
- Love Will Never Do (Original Black & White Version)
- That's The Way Love Goes (One Take Version)
- If (All Dance) - was uploaded but mislabeled, then removed last month
- Again (Poetic Justice Version)
- You Want This (Original Black & White Version)

She needs to drop a videography collection like Michael Jackson’s Vision.

Make Me has just passed 800,000 views!

During the past 7 days, it has been Janet's most popular song on the YouTube platform.

On October 7th, Janet received 705,250 streams on YouTube, matching the high she received after the documentary aired earlier this year. 

So far, Doesn't Really Matter, You, and Just A Little While have all surpassed 100,000 views and since being remastered to HD, Nasty and Let's Wait Awhile have surpassed 1,000,000.

Call On Me is quickly gaining views and already reached a new daily high of 14,130 views on October 7th, making it her fastest gaining video that was already uploaded.

Them acknowledging the anniversary of TVR and Janet hitting up Paris Fashion Week was a good move!! :clap3:

Well now I guess we can start looking forward to the janet. 30th anniversary next year. Here's hoping janet.remixed gets reissued on vinyl and streaming.

3 hours ago, TheGreatestX said:

Well now I guess we can start looking forward to the janet. 30th anniversary next year. Here's hoping janet.remixed gets reissued on vinyl and streaming.

:clap3:

Would be a joy to have One More Chance, 70's Love Groove and Pillow Talk on streaming!

20 hours ago, TheGreatestX said:

We can only hope so

Arriving to Alexander McQueen show today!

I don't understand how/why the Together Again video looks so bad. Most of the other upscales look much better.

7 hours ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

Every Time is the only bad song on TVR. Even the 'bonus tracks' slay.

8AKfHUq.gif

Delete this it's one of her best ballads. God's Stepchild on the other hand..

7nqtOgY.gif

9 hours ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

Special is the only bad song on TVR. Even the 'bonus tracks' slay.

8AKfHUq.gif

So true!

8AKfHUq.gif

Special and God's Stepchild do nothing for me. 

I can acknowledge the songs I don't listen to often or skip like My Need and Rope Burn are solid. 

Special borders on corny right from the beginning and then that MJ'd children choir comes in and it's just- :rip::rip::rip:

It really sticks out like a sore thumb when compared to the rest of the album, which is as boundary-pushing and amazing as it gets.

On 10/12/2022 at 4:43 PM, HandsomeGumDrop said:

HAPPY 29TH BIRTHDAY AGAIN ???? 

Ughhh this beautiful Oscar nominated classic, lemme give it a strihm rn

On 10/12/2022 at 10:43 AM, HandsomeGumDrop said:

HAPPY 29TH BIRTHDAY AGAIN ???? 

Time flies, I remember seeing this on TV all of the time! :jonny5:

1 hour ago, ATWK said:

Special borders on corny right from the beginning and then that MJ'd children choir comes in and it's just- :rip::rip::rip:

It really sticks out like a sore thumb when compared to the rest of the album, which is as boundary-pushing and amazing as it gets.

It doesn't fit. Can't Be Stopped is the only closer needed. 

Empty is God-tier and so influential. You can hear how the alt-R&B girls were influenced by that sound, like Tinashe for example.

8AKfHUq.gif

The disrespect towards Special… sure it's no Velvet Rope or Empty but it's a cute heartfelt song that closes the album well

spacer.png

47 minutes ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

Empty is God-tier and so influential. You can hear how the alt-R&B girls were influenced by that sound, like Tinashe for example.

8AKfHUq.gif

WTF I just posted about the god level forward thinking ahead of it’s time message that is EMPTY on the velvet rope thread. Nostradamus level. Periodt.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.