Hilary Duff

Stepfon

I wonder what's next for Hilary, I feel like she'll be back on a TV show across streaming in some sort of capacity or Lindsay inspired low-budget Netflix romcoms. Music is never going to happen but she could do a Kim Petras and drop that unreleased All About You era album but she'd have to acknowledge music in a positive way first haha...

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stepfon

• DuffStan

• MikeyDuff1D

• ReachOut

2 hours ago, Spicy_TyTy said:

I wonder what's next for Hilary, I feel like she'll be back on a TV show across streaming in some sort of capacity or Lindsay inspired low-budget Netflix romcoms. Music is never going to happen but she could do a Kim Petras and drop that unreleased All About You era album but she'd have to acknowledge music in a positive way first haha...

I want her to do a dramatic limited series. 

19 hours ago, Spicy_TyTy said:

I want her to do a movie or limited series and it needs to be outside of the comedy genre. I want it to be action or horror. Drama is fine too. 

she posted a stories yesterday that bassicly confirmed she's preggo

I can’t with those pregnancy rumors. Are the last singing vocals we will ever hear from her that song her and Tien Tran sang on HIMYF? 

Casually typed in Hilary Duff AI into YouTube and found this absolute treat. Closest we'll get to a live concert and it's edited so well that it feels real. 

• 2 weeks later...

At least she is finally updating her certifications … I wonder if she secretly resigned with Hollywood records 

metamorphosis 4xplatinum 

Hilary duff 2xplatinum 

with love gold this one makes no sense as I remember it already being gold back in 2007 it should be platinum by now 

most wanted I think will be next with 3xplatinum since it’s been edge bile for 2xplatinum since 2006 

• 2 weeks later...

She's gonna be on Drew Barrymore on Monday :duca:

• 2 weeks later...

So Yesterday being certified Gold. :clap3:

I bet she will reveal her pregnancy on her Christmas card photo. 

On 11/22/2023 at 10:30 PM, Stepfon said:

So Yesterday being certified Gold. :clap3:

I bet she will reveal her pregnancy on her Christmas card photo. 

This is weird I thought it was platinum back in 2004 but congrats if I was wrong 

Hilary back catalogue is getting a lot of love lately now would be the time for her to try new music since she not doing anything 

but if she really is pregnant I understand 

She seems so sweet. Like, genuinely sweet and down to earth. I think I would be a fan if she released music today.

I feel like Come Clean should be platinum eligible soon. Almost 10 years ago it was at 655,000 pure sales according to Billboard. 

Listen, I don’t look at numbers and stuff but lately her IG posts seem low on the likes. But then it’s not so surprising as almost every post is a sponsored one. 

Get money, Queen! But I hate seeing her socials just be sponsorships. 😭 

4 minutes ago, Venom said:

Listen, I don’t look at numbers and stuff but lately her IG posts seem low on the likes. But then it’s not so surprising as almost every post is a sponsored one. 

Get money, Queen! But I hate seeing her socials just be sponsorships. 😭 

Yeah, plus she has been doing a lot of family posts lately and 

Spoiler

I hate to say this, but nobody cares about the kids like that. 

I am just glad to see she is almost to 27M followers.

Also, a new interview came out today and Hilary said this:

"Everyone always says: 'What is the role you are most proud of, what was your favorite role? Not there yet!"

It makes me wonder does she even audition/try out for roles still because Younger and HIMYF were both just handed to her, lol.  

31 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

Yeah, plus she has been doing a lot of family posts lately and 

Hide contents

I hate to say this, but nobody cares about the kids like that. 

I am just glad to see she is almost to 27M followers.

Also, a new interview came out today and Hilary said this:

"Everyone always says: 'What is the role you are most proud of, what was your favorite role? Not there yet!"

It makes me wonder does she even audition/try out for roles still because Younger and HIMYF were both just handed to her, lol.  

That interview made me sad for her because you can tell she’s unsatisfied with her career but it also makes me hopeful since she seems to still be on the hunt for that perfect role. 

Hopefully she still auditions. We’ve seen the old paparazzi photos of her holding scripts on hand. My guess, based on some of her old responses, she probably gets close to getting roles but never gets the part so Younger/HIMYF are welcomed opportunities for her that come by. 

If I’m not mistaken, she auditioned for a Spider-Man movie before? If so, sis wants a shot at Marvel and I need someone at Disney to hook her up, even if for a small role. :jonny2:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Venom said:

That interview made me sad for her because you can tell she’s unsatisfied with her career but it also makes me hopeful since she seems to still be on the hunt for that perfect role. 

Hopefully she still auditions. We’ve seen the old paparazzi photos of her holding scripts on hand. My guess, based on some of her old responses, she probably gets close to getting roles but never gets the part so Younger/HIMYF are welcomed opportunities for her that come by. 

If I’m not mistaken, she auditioned for a Spider-Man movie before? If so, sis wants a shot at Marvel and I need someone at Disney to hook her up, even if for a small role. :jonny2:

I compare Hilary to her peers, and she is still doing actually really good when you compare her to them, it could be much worse BUT it could also be better. 

• Like 1

Another Dignity tour pro-shot got release!!!!!!!!!

Hope they can release the Still Most Wanted Tour  Allentown, PA pro-shot as well

Edited by gfc101222
  • Like 2

HILLARY BUFF is currently Trending on Twitter because of this:

It's photoshopped but :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.