• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stepfon

• DuffStan

• MikeyDuff1D

• ReachOut

7 hours ago, Sam9 said:

Yesss! Thank you, just ordered!

Also Hilary is in London, I’m really hoping I meet her some day this week, doubt it, but hey now, this is what dreams are made of 😂

She’s already back in LA. These are from last week.

6 hours ago, Right Now said:

She’s already back in LA. These are from last week.

I know, I realised after watching all the posts 😫

Do we have any news on any new projects? There were rumours about the LM reboot, but is there anything new?

The fact that she was in Paris when I moved out to the other side of the world. I’m done. Made me so emotional!

• 2 weeks later...

So HIMYF will be renewed or not?

I watched the first 7 episodes and I like S2 more than S1, Hilary shines on it, but I'd love to see her on a dramatic role.

5 minutes ago, Venom said:

Why did ET release this today saying HIMYF has been renewed for season 2 when it’s on season 2? Could they have meant renewed for season 3?

https://www.etonline.com/canceled-renewed-and-limited-streaming-tv-shows-in-2023-see-the-full-list-195931?amp

Nevermind, I think it’s just an old list that keeps getting updated :rip:

Edited by Venom

How do you feel about Hilary and vocal coach Eric Vetro following each other on instagram?

• 3 months later...

I wish she would do a film when the strike is over but..

IMG_5839.thumb.gif.7a9bd2aed645c2bcf6a11

• 3 weeks later...

havent posted here in a really long time!

is it bad that i welled up listening to AAY, for the first time in. forever? i miss her doing music. before you know it it’s gonna be 9 years since BIBO lol, worse than the Dignity-BIBO gap 💀

just go put out an EP queen, now that the strike is on and HIMYF is still silent on S 3 😐

Anyone have confirmation whether or not Hilary is still with Scooter? I’ve heard that she left a long time ago but yet she’s still listed under his artists. 

Unless he’s the reason she booked HIMYF, he didn’t do ****.

• 2 weeks later...

omg I missed the deluxe BIBO tracks coming to streaming last year

imagine my surprise when I was in the car and asked siri to play BIBO and heard OUTLAW

i could cry

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

omg I missed the deluxe BIBO tracks coming to streaming last year

imagine my surprise when I was in the car and asked siri to play BIBO and heard OUTLAW

i could cry

Never get the love for that song tbh, it's just...fine i guess.

They should've added Feel Alive, This Heart or Carry On instead of it as a bonus track, but fan demanded it... a shame

On 9/5/2023 at 3:55 PM, ReachOut said:

Never get the love for that song tbh, it's just...fine i guess.

They should've added Feel Alive, This Heart or Carry On instead of it as a bonus track, but fan demanded it... a shame

I blame younger for putting that 15 sec clip on the show. We wouldnt have been screaming for it

Anyway whats next for hilary im gonnna be so bored… im sure she was preparing for this possibility some months ago since she seemed worried. A year ago i would be happy since this would inch closer to the lizzie reboot pushing through but im afraid this cancellation might end her tv career…

she hates music so thats obv not happening

On 9/9/2023 at 8:07 AM, ItsRic said:

I blame younger for putting that 15 sec clip on the show. We wouldnt have been screaming for it

Anyway whats next for hilary im gonnna be so bored… im sure she was preparing for this possibility some months ago since she seemed worried. A year ago i would be happy since this would inch closer to the lizzie reboot pushing through but im afraid this cancellation might end her tv career…

she hates music so thats obv not happening

She truly hates music and makes her nervous, but right now it's the only thing her career that could work, she won't be #1 but could pull through good numbers and get some feat too since Matthew is a well known producer and songwrighter

tbh HIMYF was cute but the cancellation didn't hit me

she'll be fine tho, she'll find new projects for sure

23 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

I think Hilary is 

Hide contents

Pregnant 

again. 

Yes, this seems likely. And it’s honestly good timing.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/14/2023 at 3:28 PM, Stepfon said:

I think Hilary is 

Reveal hidden contents

Pregnant 

again. 

people started talking about this on twitter as well........... The timing is good but I do remember she said that she wasn't sure if she wanted more kids

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.