Hilary Duff

Stepfon

Her vocals in the season 2 premiere were actually good. I didnt expect she could belt it like that.

Also...in the WWHL interview she done said shes "tired" when asked about new music 🙃 

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stepfon

• DuffStan

• MikeyDuff1D

• ReachOut

5 hours ago, Stepfon said:

I could see HIMYF running for four seasons. I feel like Hulu is committed to doing a few seasons. Otherwise, they wouldn’t be setting so many storylines. They can’t leave a legacy show w/o a worthy ending and they have to right the wrong of the original, known for its bad finale. 

I wish Hilary would use her time off to shoot a dramatic movie, I don’t want her to be the lead at all, a nice supporting role in an ensemble cast. 

I’m telling you, I want her on The White Lotus S3. Mike needs to give ha the boost he gave Jennifer.

And yeah she sounded good on the premiere of HIMYF.

Someone ask her for a damn feature

I actually think it’s very possible we get her as a feature soon. No actual reason to think this but there are so many artists that praise her that I don’t think it’s out of this world that someone reaches out to her and she finally accepts. 

I think rn the artist most likely to make that happen is Megan Trainor with how close they are.

3 hours ago, Venom said:

I actually think it’s very possible we get her as a feature soon. No actual reason to think this but there are so many artists that praise her that I don’t think it’s out of this world that someone reaches out to her and she finally accepts. 

I think rn the artist most likely to make that happen is Megan Trainor with how close they are.

Meghan Trainor seems like a possibility, since she's also guest starring on HIMYF2. I'd take anything at this point, don't need an album but give me droplets!

PISSED she continues to NOT talk about new music. I'm OVER HIMYF

• 2 weeks later...

I saw a tiktok talking about how maybe because of the numbers that HIMYF was pulling that Disney+ might be considering the LM spinoff again. Of course, this is just speculation but i honestly wouldn’t be surprised if it was true. 

The LM spin-off is definitely happening, going by Hilary’s look at her new E! News interview. 

3 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

The LM spin-off is definitely happening, going by Hilary’s look at her new E! News interview. 

Wait where what?! 

Just now, Iaintsorry said:

Wait where what?! 

They had a press day yesterday at the HIMYF set with all of the cast and E! News asked Hilary about a LM spin-off on tonight’s show, go to DuffEnoughPod on IG and watch the video posted in the Stories. 

• 2 weeks later...

I really want to like HIMYF but it is very inconsistent. The third episode of this season was solid and actually had some funny moments, but the first two and the fourth were super cringe. The writing is elementary. The fact that there are some Disney shows from the 2000s that had funnier jokes and scenarios is embarrassing. Even the details we heard about the Lizzie reboot sounded more mature and sophisticated than HIMYF. This is definitely a step down from Younger imo. 

I would be okay with the show getting renewed for a third and final season so that they can properly wrap it up and then Hilary can move onto better things hopefully. It's sad because the cast is likable IRL and I know they all genuinely like working with each other, but it's just not clicking for me. Based off of the interviews, they seem excited for what's to come, so I'll hold out a bit of hope that it'll get better later on in the season. I'll keep watching regardless since it's Hilary. 

On 2/9/2023 at 2:17 AM, Stepfon said:

I saw that and the "I'm optimistic" makes me believe conversations resumed. So I don't think it's impossible

13 hours ago, MikeyDuff1D said:

I really want to like HIMYF but it is very inconsistent. The third episode of this season was solid and actually had some funny moments, but the first two and the fourth were super cringe. The writing is elementary. The fact that there are some Disney shows from the 2000s that had funnier jokes and scenarios is embarrassing. Even the details we heard about the Lizzie reboot sounded more mature and sophisticated than HIMYF. This is definitely a step down from Younger imo. 

I would be okay with the show getting renewed for a third and final season so that they can properly wrap it up and then Hilary can move onto better things hopefully. It's sad because the cast is likable IRL and I know they all genuinely like working with each other, but it's just not clicking for me. Based off of the interviews, they seem excited for what's to come, so I'll hold out a bit of hope that it'll get better later on in the season. I'll keep watching regardless since it's Hilary. 

That's where I'm at with HIMYF too. But granted I never liked HIMYM in the first place, so the spin off was always a hard sell for me. But still, not even the great chemestry could get me hook on it.

I really hope Lizzie revival conversations picked up with Disney again like she hinted on that interview, cause that would be a much more compelling project imo.

• 2 weeks later...

I wish we had more tea in her feud with Hayle 

17 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

Most likely just a political divide. 
Hilary did like Haylie’s IG post a few days ago tho.

On 2/27/2023 at 6:54 AM, Venom said:

Most likely just a political divide. 
Hilary did like Haylie’s IG post a few days ago tho.

On 2/27/2023 at 6:36 AM, rcksluke said:

I think they're on better terms now, Hilary has been liking a couple of Haylie's recent posts

14 hours ago, DuffStan said:

I think they're on better terms now, Hilary has been liking a couple of Haylie's recent posts

Who knows lol

Well just watched the podcast she was on the other day. It seems like HIMYF wasn't picked up for another season yet. Do we think it will get cancelled?

Did Hilary get a haircut or is it just pinned? I would love if its for a movie role

On 3/5/2023 at 1:42 AM, rcksluke said:

Well just watched the podcast she was on the other day. It seems like HIMYF wasn't picked up for another season yet. Do we think it will get cancelled?

I got the vibes that she's a little worried, but I doubt she knows yet. I really hope it goes for at least one more season. 

6 hours ago, MikeyDuff1D said:

I got the vibes that she's a little worried, but I doubt she knows yet. I really hope it goes for at least one more season. 

Same! Also did got the vibes she was a lil bit worried

• 5 weeks later...

Breathe In. Breathe Out vinyl is available at Urban Outfitters! :heart:

So we have Lizzie, Santa Clause Lane, Metamorphosis (clear & teal edition), Hilary Duff, Dignity, and now BIBO. I would like Best Of to complete the collection but I’m guessing they are skipping it. 

15 hours ago, Tizley said:

Breathe In. Breathe Out vinyl is available at Urban Outfitters! :heart:

So we have Lizzie, Santa Clause Lane, Metamorphosis (clear & teal edition), Hilary Duff, Dignity, and now BIBO. I would like Best Of to complete the collection but I’m guessing they are skipping it. 

Yesss! Thank you, just ordered!

Also Hilary is in London, I’m really hoping I meet her some day this week, doubt it, but hey now, this is what dreams are made of 😂

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.