Hilary Duff

Stepfon

It looks like Hilary husband Matthew started a band 

as Hilary posted about them I hope that means she considering doing a duet with them 

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stepfon

• DuffStan

• MikeyDuff1D

• Venom

On 2/25/2024 at 6:54 AM, broolprop3 said:

It looks like Hilary husband Matthew started a band 

as Hilary posted about them I hope that means she considering doing a duet with them 

Winnetka Bowling League project started in 2018 :deadbanana4:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/26/2024 at 4:05 AM, ReachOut said:

Winnetka Bowling League project started in 2018 :deadbanana4:

this is the first time im hearing about them since hilary posted about them a few days ago 

there song was pretty good reminds me of 1975 

i wonder if Hilary records again (im sure her husband will produce) I wonder if this is the sound or direction she would go in  

• 3 weeks later...

I finally bought the metamorphosis vinyl with this ugly cover. they really missed the oportunity to press the 20th aniversarry edition with the european cover and bonus track... if they decide one day to press best of it better be any but US version. Justice for Beat Of My Heart and Our Lips Are Sealed 

anyway does anyone know if the japan versions of her albums had the same tracklist and cover on itunes? or was the digital japan version the same as the US version?

I would love to complete also my digital collection with all the different versions, covers etc. Kylie's team did amazing thing with releasing all of her cd-singles on spotify and itunes. I need Come Clean acoustic version on streaming 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/17/2024 at 4:13 PM, PieceBy said:

I finally bought the metamorphosis vinyl with this ugly cover. they really missed the oportunity to press the 20th aniversarry edition with the european cover and bonus track... if they decide one day to press best of it better be any but US version. Justice for Beat Of My Heart and Our Lips Are Sealed 

anyway does anyone know if the japan versions of her albums had the same tracklist and cover on itunes? or was the digital japan version the same as the US version?

I would love to complete also my digital collection with all the different versions, covers etc. Kylie's team did amazing thing with releasing all of her cd-singles on spotify and itunes. I need Come Clean acoustic version on streaming 

Maybe when the album turns 25 we will get a metamorphosis 25th anniversary edition 

another missed opportunity for Hilary this could have been a great way to celebrate her legacy since this album pushed her music career into high gear

once she has proven that she no longer cares about anything music related 

Every place I'm walking by, I'm thinking about you and I...:jonnycat:

Edited by infidelity
  • Thanks 1

What is going to be the first project Hilary books next year?

0bf02eb7046910722d4e86a5dcb2c580.gif

7 hours ago, Stepfon said:

What is going to be the first project Hilary books next year?

0bf02eb7046910722d4e86a5dcb2c580.gif

Something about skincare or babies

• Haha 2

Two worlds colliding, I have so many questions about this friendship :hoetenks:

• 2 weeks later...

deuxmoi covered her fight with Haylie. she also went to say she's scared of Hilary :rip:

Glad to see Hilary getting her flowers. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

deuxmoi covered her fight with Haylie. she also went to say she's scared of Hilary :rip:

Link? 

6 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

Link? 

they talk about it around 8:12

3 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

they talk about it around 8:12

NOT all of my favorites being talked about in this episode.

I HATE that the drama between Hilary and Haylie has reached this point, they used to be so close but that's really shady of Haylie. 

2 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

NOT all of my favorites being talked about in this episode.

I HATE that the drama between Hilary and Haylie has reached this point, they used to be so close but that's really shady of Haylie. 

Like deu herself said. This looks like a PR email and was way too much haylie sided lol

8 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

Like deu herself said. This looks like a PR email and was way too much haylie sided lol

Right, also :rip:at everyone being afraid of Hilary, as they probably should be. 

3 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

Right, also :rip:at everyone being afraid of Hilary, as they probably should be. 

I actually loled at her saying that :deadbanana2:

and Hilary pr really is the ****, good sis never had a scandal  

5 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

I actually loled at her saying that :deadbanana2:

and Hilary pr really is the ****, good sis never had a scandal  

And even when she does, they clean them up really nicely, like the time she went off on her neighbor in New York. I forgot all about that until I saw a tweet on Twitter talking about it. 

1 minute ago, Stepfon said:

And even when she does, they clean them up really nicely, like the time she went off on her neighbor in New York. I forgot all about that until I saw a tweet on Twitter talking about it. 

omg I remember that :ahh:

her going off on her insta stories 

2 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

omg I remember that :ahh:

her going off on her insta stories 

I was just watching a video on Faye Dunaway the other day and I had completely forgotten about Hilary doing that Bonnie and Clyde remake.

Then, after the whole mess with Faye, Hilary was STILL supposed to do the movie and finally she said in an interview "They aren't going to get anymore press off of me."

:toofunny2: Let me see if I can find it. 

5 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

I was just watching a video on Faye Dunaway the other day and I had completely forgotten about Hilary doing that Bonnie and Clyde remake.

Then, after the whole mess with Faye, Hilary was STILL supposed to do the movie and finally she said in an interview "They aren't going to get anymore press off of me."

:toofunny2: Let me see if I can find it. 

SHE WAS UNHINGED :ahh:

3 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

SHE WAS UNHINGED :ahh:

:deadbanana4: ICONIC!

Then, Faye came out and said that she NEVER said that.

3 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

:deadbanana4: ICONIC!

Then, Faye came out and said that she NEVER said that.

The fact that the movie never happened and she still got payed also sends me. Good sis knows how to work a contract lol

Will we ever see new music coming from her? 🥲

2 hours ago, Stepfon said:

Glad to see Hilary getting her flowers. 

I saw some criticism about this since the song charted low but I feel like this list is more about songs that have impacted pop culture not chart positions and this song is still referenced a lot in pop culture today 

so far Hilary has been included in billboard every year 2003 2004

i kinda wish fly was included in the list as well but they I remember it's not as popular as her other songs it's not even in her top Spotify songs 

I think it possible that wake up will be included when they look back at 2005 in 2025 

and with love will definitely get a ranking in 2027 when they do 2007

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.