Top Posters In This Topic

• Cain

• Solaria

• katara

• Virgos Groove

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, unclefloprry said:

the views :deadbanana2:

Someone make this a tik tok trend so pretty please smashes like it deserves ?

the views on that video have almost tripled since I watched it this morning :dies:

We need these numbers for the song on TikTok not Twitter but this is still amazing!

18 hours ago, unclefloprry said:

the views :deadbanana2:

Another viral tweet for "faceless" pop star

dancingwithmyself1.thumb.gif.2b3e691d45e

1 hour ago, Dula Lingo said:

Someone make this a tik tok trend so pretty please smashes like it deserves ?

OMG yes, a Pretty Please single treatment :jonnycat:

15 hours ago, Love Again said:

I'm wondering if Duallah will wait to drop the DL3 lead single till next year or that she will drop it around October/November like with DSN and add it to the last remaining dates of the FN tour :WAP:

9MhMdnP.gif

I don’t think anything is coming this year and I also hope she takes a good month or two completely off after the tour to rest

Then bring the STOMPAGE in 2023

9MhMdnP.gif

On 6/8/2022 at 3:45 AM, LCTV said:

96,605,146 plays

87,494,584 plays

Can she do a lil somethin somethin so every standard track hits 100m

DBSaqca.gif

Good In Bed

97,120,348 (+515,202)

Boys Will Be Boys

87,920,331 (+425,747)

9MhMdnP.gif

Just realized that Pretty Please has +150M on Spotify... but ATRL told me nobody listened FN outside the singles.  :-*

9MhMdnP.gif

1 hour ago, unclefloprry said:

Just realized that Pretty Please has +150M on Spotify... but ATRL told me nobody listened FN outside the singles.  :-*

9MhMdnP.gif

Good In Bed and Boys Will Be Boys should hit 100m this year as well, the entire standard edition will be over 100m. It is good to note that songs like Levitating, Hallucinate and Love Again were all on pace to hit that as album tracks as well, before they even became singles.

Hallucinate streams are basically its album track streams considering it got almost no promotion on Spotify besides some UK playlists.

:jonny5:

Edited by mystery

2 hours ago, mystery said:

Good In Bed and Boys Will Be Boys should hit 100m this year as well, the entire standard edition will be over 100m. It is good to note that songs like Levitating, Hallucinate and Love Again were all on pace to hit that as album tracks as well, before they even became singles.

Hallucinate streams are basically its album track streams considering it got almost no promotion on Spotify besides some UK playlists.

:jonny5:

Not bad for a faceless TTH residence girl who cant succeed on her own

9MhMdnP.gif

2 minutes ago, Cain said:

THE queen of pop carrying the industry 

9MhMdnP.gif

The way all the songs she's featured on become at the very least moderate hits… her power is insane and she's only on her 2nd album

9MhMdnP.gif

1 hour ago, allforyou said:

The way all the songs she's featured on become at the very least moderate hits… her power is insane and she's only on her 2nd album

9MhMdnP.gif

Who sped the gif up? :bibliahh:

I think the DL3 lead should come late Q1/early Q2 of 2023 and then the album for the summer. I don't want her releasing anything this year. 

9MhMdnP.gif

9 minutes ago, raven said:

I think the DL3 lead should come late Q1/early Q2 of 2023 and then the album for the summer. I don't want her releasing anything this year. 

9MhMdnP.gif

That still feels too soon... I say lead September 2023, album sometime in Q4

9MhMdnP.gif

4 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

9MhMdnP.gif

I'd be okay with that, but I think any later would be too long of a break (for the lead at least)

9MhMdnP.gif

Im really really curious as to what kind of sound she will go after with DL3. I wonder if she will set new trends as she did with disco for FN. Exciting times ahead.

8 hours ago, Cain said:

THE queen of pop carrying the industry 

9MhMdnP.gif

giving out careers

9MhMdnP.gif

8 hours ago, James_Dean said:

9MhMdnP.gif

We need the album around FN’s 3 year anniversary, she’s basically already in her ‘off’ year with touring and collabs although she’s still SLAYING so it doesn’t feel like it

9MhMdnP.gif

11 hours ago, Asherio said:

Im really really curious as to what kind of sound she will go after with DL3. I wonder if she will set new trends as she did with disco for FN. Exciting times ahead.

Loose 2023 pls

9MhMdnP.gif

Her timing needs to be perfect and considering Billie / Doja / Olivia might release first half of 2023 I’d be okay with Dua waiting till Q3/Q4

9MhMdnP.gif

2 hours ago, Love Again said:

Her timing needs to be perfect and considering Billie / Doja / Olivia might release first half of 2023 I’d be okay with Dua waiting till Q3/Q4

9MhMdnP.gif

I feel like it doesn't matter when and around who else she launches the album because Dua's era will outlast everyone else's by at least a year, Dua's success isn't dependent solely on the release month whereas that is the case for the others

But yeah it would be better if all of their releases were to be spread out over the year, however I'd rather have new music sooner than later

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.