Doja Cat

Kylie Jenner

Ugh…I want to see the whole performance again.  All the links keep getting taken down :skull:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• AMX

• Alex

• makeme

Top Posters In This Topic

She did so ******* good :jonny6:

Up and down and options were so ******* good:WAP:

1 minute ago, dabunique said:

See, you know what….

This makes like the 10th rapper to say this, and not all of them even have collaborated with her…so you know it’s genuine.  

Yet “she’s not a rapper” because she also does Pop. ?  Makes no sense.  Production is production, rapping is a SKILL that can happen over any production.  Ppl are just too lazy to sit down and listen to her bars (especially on non-singles).  So frustrating.  

6 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

Ugh…I want to see the whole performance again.  All the links keep getting taken down :skull:

I think you can rewind to her set on the main Coachella Channel 1 . I just watched hers again and watching Abel's now but I think I'll rewind to watch Doja a third time after :katie2:

Spoiler

Am I the only one who didn’t like it? The transitions were terrible, there was almost no interaction with the public, Doja looked LOST on that huge stage for most of the time. Honestly the previous setlist and show were so much better.

2 minutes ago, k4rmabutterfly said:
  Hide contents

Am I the only one who didn’t like it? The transitions were terrible, there was almost no interaction with the public, Doja looked LOST on that huge stage for most of the time. Honestly the previous setlist and show were so much better.

Spoiler

the only thing that i disliked was the crowd :emofish: they were so lifeless, wasn’t expecting that

Yeah, it must be said… the SUPERIOR show, the setlist, the energy, the crowd, the transitions, the dance, oh wow oh wow.

here are some gifs

Spoiler

Oy6063A.gifLzOYlh0.gifGbERoi8.giffVKluN0.gifazEM7GH.gifEDsqWtq.gif

bonus:

BiudbJk.gif

Edited by hallucinate

14 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

See, you know what….

This makes like the 10th rapper to say this, and not all of them even have collaborated with her…so you know it’s genuine.  

Yet “she’s not a rapper” because she also does Pop. ?  Makes no sense.  Production is production, rapping is a SKILL that can happen over any production.  Ppl are just too lazy to sit down and listen to her bars (especially on non-singles).  So frustrating.  

Just now, hallucinate said:
  Reveal hidden contents

the only thing that i disliked was the crowd :emofish: they were so lifeless, wasn’t expecting that

Spoiler

Well, it’s Coachella, no even Beychella got a reaction from them. But I just think Doja was overwhelmed by the stage and structure, idk for me it didn’t look like she was OWNING it. Also the darker vibe of the show just doesn’t work it at this point of her career imo, but well it’s just my opinion. I’m happy everyone else liked.

2 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

here are some gifs

Reveal hidden contents

bonus:

BiudbJk.gif

fVKluN0.gif

Up & Down

FQo3HUuXMAY2Jv_?format=png&name=smallFQo3NRHXsAgq1DK?format=jpg&name=small

8 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

here are some gifs

Hide contents

bonus:

BiudbJk.gif

Thank you legend :jonnycat:

12 minutes ago, hallucinate said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Apparently they muted the crowd to hear the performance better, they do this for every artists' set

3 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

Thank you legend :jonnycat:

:heart:

1 minute ago, Billionaire said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Apparently they muted the crowd to hear the performance better, they do this for every artists' set

Spoiler

ohh that makes sense nnnn

2 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

:heart:

Hide contents

ohh that makes sense nnnn

Spoiler

but during Tia Tamera there was no mute dat could be found, u heard da crowd

Need the entire performance uploaded to her YT channel immediately 

BiudbJk.gif

46 minutes ago, k4rmabutterfly said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

My only issue was the lack of screen projections and how dark it was at times. Must have been hell for audience in the back. 

My Spidey senses are tingling. This is the third rapper coming out to praise her rap Skill within a week.  Something is coming:jonny5:

2 minutes ago, AMX said:

My Spidey senses are tingling. This is the third rapper coming out to praise her rap Skill within a week.  Something is coming:jonny5:

?

FQmue4gXEAE7zQY?format=jpg&name=large

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.