Christina Aguilera

Inception

9 hours ago, La Reina said:

Come On Over Baby" has been going viral on TikTok

I’m hoping people going to her Spotify page will check out her other albums as well! Especially Bionic! CA streams improving right before its 25th year. Legendary 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beautiful Garbage

• Power love

• La Reina

• I54X

16 hours ago, Distantconstellation said:

Loyal Brave True has now surpassed 80m streams on Spotify. This is her 19th biggest song on this streaming platform.

NEXT:
Fall In Line
Pero Me Acuerdo De Tí

Xtina joins Shakira and now she has at least one solo song released in the 1990s, 2000s, 2010s and 2020s that has surpassed 80m streams on Spotify.

by the way Christina Aguilera as of like the past 3 to 4 weeks has been getting more daily streams than the stripped album. This mostly thanks in part to her debut being pushed by Genie in a bottle

I think it's come on over baby. 

I think the sun gave more details about the residency, it's going to be a cabaret styled show and she is said to be getting millions off of the deal. Venue is for about 1k people so expect the prices to be expensive. 

11 minutes ago, I54X said:

I think the sun gave more details about the residency, it's going to be a cabaret styled show and she is said to be getting millions off of the deal. Venue is for about 1k people so expect the prices to be expensive. 

Its the same venue Kylie Minogue is doing and yeah its a cabaret/lounge type of venue tjat promises intimate performances with audience sittin at tables

6 hours ago, I54X said:

I think it's come on over baby. 

Yeah but the debut had already surpassed stripped like a month ago on daily streams before COOB went viral. And I've checked COOB current daily streams and it's still not even crossed 100k daily. I hope it does though because it's still picking up steam on tiktok

13 hours ago, Power love said:

Especially Bionic

The way this album is so overdue for its "Gimme More" moment is crazy. :rip:

Since TikTok is so mindless a lot of the time, I could see "Bobblehead" going viral out of all the songs. :dies:

4 minutes ago, allforyou said:

AGUILERA finally getting a vinyl release :jonny: I hope it's a worldwide release, I wanna get it so bad

I don’t understand why her team is literally releasing it now instead of a year ago. It makes zero sense

6 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

I don’t understand why her team is literally releasing it now instead of a year ago. It makes zero sense

I agree but better late than never. In my mind they dropped it last year along with a reissue of the album with new songs :monkey:

32 minutes ago, allforyou said:

I agree but better late than never. In my mind they dropped it last year along with a reissue of the album with new songs :monkey:

Bionic sold out on Vinyl so let's hope AGUILERA does the same. Even though Christina won a latin grammy for AGUILERA because of its underperformance I doubt we will ever get another Spanish album. But it's Christinas fault tbh you can't just walk away 20+ years and then expect to come back like as if nothing happened and no time has passed. Maybe a collabo with Karol G could revive the era. 

The fact that most people will never hear or watch the NO ES QUE TE EXTRANE video is criminal. It was her Spanish HURT. Hopefully a novela one day uses as it main theme song to bring attention to it. 

The Aguilera era should honesty be studied on just how dysfunctional & terribly managed it was.  The 3 EP idea was a bad idea was bad from the beginning. 

She should have released 4-5 singles from OCT-MAY with album release in June with a small 25-35 Aguilera tour announcement through Latin America with vinyls on time. Ending the tour Right before the Latin Grammys. 

Deluxe release right after her Grammy won one year after the era started. 

End! Christina hire me babe please! :deadbanana2:

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

But it's Christinas fault tbh you can't just walk away 20+ years and then expect to come back like as if nothing happened

Does anyone find it interesting how RCA actually allow Christina to take such massive breaks from a business point of view it made zero sense. She was selling millions easily & you seen how much Britney, B2Bs & NSYNC was making yet i remember reading that RCA offered her 5 million to release Stripped in 2001 but is that how things work with labels? I was under the impression you have deadlines you must meet or consequences. 

From a logical business standpoint allowing Christina to take such breaks is not profitable it’s a waste of prime years. 

31 minutes ago, Power love said:

Does anyone find it interesting how RCA actually allow Christina to take such massive breaks from a business point of view it made zero sense. She was selling millions easily & you seen how much Britney, B2Bs & NSYNC was making yet i remember reading that RCA offered her 5 million to release Stripped in 2001 but is that how things work with labels? I was under the impression you have deadlines you must meet or consequences. 

From a logical business standpoint allowing Christina to take such breaks is not profitable it’s a waste of prime years. 

It's because Irvin Azzoff had so much power as a manager. He allowed her to be free and do as is. But even still had RCA had more control over her of course she would have to have released her second studio album in 2001. She was already working on it back in 2000, she would always say she was working on three albums (xmas,spanish and second studio album) I'm surprised Christina didn't butt heads with Clive Davis because she's so headstrong, so no way would he have humiliated her the way he did Kelly Clarkson. Christina was not someone who took anyone's **** even early on in her career. 

6 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

she would always say she was working on three albums (xmas,spanish and second studio album)

When you add the collaborations at the time. Lady marmalade, Ricky Martin. & still on tour with her debut album. 

She was doing way too much that it was becoming sloppy & she was all over the place. She definitely was giving a little too much control and needed some guidance.

In my honest opinion, her main priority should’ve been her second studio album. It was crucial to keep the momentum going & by then she would have been a bigger name to release a debut Spanish album. 

The Christmas album is so unnecessary & silly especially for someone in their prime. 

15 hours ago, La Reina said:

The way this album is so overdue for its "Gimme More" moment is crazy. :rip:

Since TikTok is so mindless a lot of the time, I could see "Bobblehead" going viral out of all the songs. :dies:

Not gonna happen and she and her new fans need to wake up from that delusional dream. The album is not the masterpiece she thinks it is, 90% of it should have never made it to the recording sessions. 

Edited by I54X
  • Thumbs Down 2

Just now, I54X said:

Do what now? Who are you and why should we believe this? 

You don’t have to believe me babe, but you can at least look through my posts before shooting down my info lol.

2 hours ago, kingkylie said:

Fun song with a female rapper coming soon. 

Hey babe :heart2: when you say fun song? What does that mean? 

5 hours ago, I54X said:

Not gonna happen and she and her new fans need to wake up from that delusional dream. The album is not the masterpiece she think it 90% of it should have never made it to the recording sessions. 

Bionic isn't for everyone but it has attracted a new set of younger stans over time, became a cult classic, and gets retrospective praise from critics now.

Wrong single choices and bad timing killed the era. Simple as that.

58 minutes ago, La Reina said:

Bionic isn't for everyone but it has attracted a new set of younger stans over time, became a cult classic, and gets retrospective praise from critics now.

I know one day a song from Bionic will go viral but you are right it will probably be something like Bobblehead. I'm hoping it's elastic love though. 

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, kingkylie said:

Is it one of the top 4 female rappers?

Cardi Nicki Doja or Megan??? A wink or anything will do to say yes 

Don't let haters on this site get to you. Everyone here always speaks in past tense when it comes to Xtina as if she retired or something, but you can't write talent out.

There's so much to come imo. She just takes her time. That 2012-2018 break was hard and we survived that.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, kingkylie said:

Omg. Finally something exciting music wise :superman:

5 hours ago, La Reina said:

Yes exactly that's why it does so good on streaming... Get over it, it has not attracted new fans and the only people that praises it are her haters that benefit from you guys being obsessed with it. 

I do agree is not for everyone... As matter of fact, no one should be exposed to such awful collection of noises. 

I love Christina to pieces but NO, I am a grown up and she will not drag me into her delusion of it being ahead of its time. 

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.