Christina Aguilera

Inception

19 hours ago, Xtripped said:

B2B singles

1.ANOM

2.Hurt (WW) / Candyman (US) let's be honest Hurt slowed down the era in the US.

3.Hurt (US/ Candyman (WW)

4.SMFM

5.Slow Down Baby

Bye.

The world wasn't ready for SMFM.

whitney-houston-whitney.gif

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beautiful Garbage

• Power love

• La Reina

• I54X

My issue with the B2B era was the massive breaks inbetween single releases.

Aint no other man June

Hurt  September 

Candyman Feb:deadbanana2:ruary 

Why does her team insist on killing hype? 

She also needed to cut the filter on the album. Fuss, Thank you, she has like 3 interludes…

Her set at Smukfest starts in 1:30 h. Get ready for new looks

The setlist was cute but why does insist on ignoring "Your Body" or performing a Liberation song... we don't need "Moves Like Jagger" :rip:

The only reason she even acknowledges Bionic now in her setlists is due to the constant love stans and even non-stans show it.

FTM and SS make sense but MLJ needs to be cut.

On 8/7/2023 at 10:09 AM, La Reina said:

The setlist was cute

It’s literally the same copy & paste set list :deadbanana2:

Legend injured her knee. :!ohno:

Spoiler

Just watched her performing LM in Turkey and she didn't sound good. A massive shocker considering she did so well in the Lovers and Friends festival.

Okay so I take it back - she redeemed herself with Beautiful. Her crystal clear falsetto. :alexz:

On 8/7/2023 at 6:09 PM, La Reina said:

The setlist was cute but why does insist on ignoring "Your Body" or performing a Liberation song... we don't need "Moves Like Jagger" :rip:

The only reason she even acknowledges Bionic now in her setlists is due to the constant love stans and even non-stans show it.

FTM and SS make sense but MLJ needs to be cut.

The Your Body ignoring over the years is criminal. The fact we don't actually have a performance of the studio version 10+ years later is insane. 

The EDM mix from the residencies wasn't it and the classroom edition on Fallon was cute but not what we asked for. 

IMO, there's either something legal at play with it or she just hates it.

Either way, it's unfair lol. 

There's a Get Mine Get Yours x Dirrty x Your Body thot medley just begging to happen!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Cbreezy said:

The Your Body ignoring over the years is criminal. The fact we don't actually have a performance of the studio version 10+ years later is insane. 

The EDM mix from the residencies wasn't it and the classroom edition on Fallon was cute but not what we asked for. 

IMO, there's either something legal at play with it or she just hates it.

Either way, it's unfair lol. 

There's a Get Mine Get Yours x Dirrty x Your Body thot medley just begging to happen!

We have so many bones to pick with her, lol

Be it Your Body, I Turn to You, Hurt, You Lost Me... so many great singles she pays dust to.

At least we got a few surprises here and there (eg, Tell Me, Car Wash, Keep On Singing My Song)

2 hours ago, Beautiful Garbage said:

Be it Your Body, I Turn to You, Hurt, You Lost Me... so many great singles she pays dust

Woohoo, Not My self tonight & Accelerate. She has so many bangers but people wouldn’t know that. I would personally love for her to retire Fighter :deadbanana2:

12 hours ago, Beautiful Garbage said:

At least she looks SNATCHED:alexz:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvuDbwfKSf7/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=82a2ba03-84f3-4413-bef7-5a4c059cec1b

And oh, apparently she did Candyman again! 

She looks really skinny and gorgeous, sad to hear about her knee though. I hope she has a swift recovery.

It's been 2 years with the same setlist, Bionic and Vanity from Bionic when you have NMT, Woohoo, YLM, Glam, BOP and MM. 

Ignoring Just a Fool for Let There Be Love. And let your backup vocalist to perform the Burlesque songs. Just sad.

The amount of interludes just to comeback to stage with same outfit.

I've always wondered why that Your Body performance on The Voice never aired. I remember they were going to show it and she pre-recorded the performance. There were even leaked pictures of the performance. What the hell happened? Was it just a real bad performance or something? To this day we only got that Jimmy fallon performance. She only started doing that remixed version on tour because when she went on watch what happens live andy cohen mentioned that he had gotten flooded with questions of why christina never performs your body. She seemed shocked that it was brought up. She's so out of touch I swear.

• Like 2

Is it sad that I don’t even watch her concerts much anymore!? I feel like it’s been the same for years. She’s still my all time fave tho but yea. I can skip most of her concerts 

:deadbanana2: I love her so much.

13 hours ago, BPD said:

Is it sad that I don’t even watch her concerts much anymore!? I feel like it’s been the same for years. She’s still my all time fave tho but yea. I can skip most of her concerts 

I'm with you. With the exception of Hurt, I didn't feel the urge to watch the full concert. I think it's partially because we know it's pretty much same old same old but also most of us are now caught in the middle of doing a thousand things, lbr we're no longer teenagers who can afford browsing through the internet for hours like we did in the past. I feel for the new fans (if she has any) because we lived Xtine in her prime back when it was worth waiting for her to come back after 4 years on hiatus but she would come back and D-E-L-I-V-E-R.

But if she ever comes back on tour, I'll be there on the front row. 

By the way, here's last night's full show.

Again, I'm tired of her cutting most songs short! That is so annoying!

Setlist

Stripped Intro/Stripped Pt. 2

Dirrty

Can't Hold Us Down

Tell Me

Genie in a Bottle

Hurt (with Eden Ben Zaken)

What a Girl Wants

Santo

Feel This Moment/Desnudate

Your Body

Bionic

Vanity

Moves Like Jagger

Ain't No Other Man

Candyman

Say Something

Show Me How You Burlesque (Interlude)

Express

Lady Marmalade

Beautiful

Fighter

Let There Be Love

I think that with the exception of Genie in a Bottle, Lady Marmalade, Say Something, Beautiful and Fighter ALL the other songs were cut short. 

6 hours ago, Beautiful Garbage said:

6 hours ago, Beautiful Garbage said:

I'm glad she's finally including Hurt buy why the hell can't she performed it alone and had to cut it short. For crying out loud. Please drop let there be love and include Your Body. Also sing other songs mix it up. 

How come no one has made a thread about Christina Aguilera giving a career best live performance of her signature classic 20 years after it was released? This is vocally a highlight of her career I think only that Ellen performance from back in the day can compare. 

And by the way that version of CHUD has got to go. It is exhausting for her instrument and does not sound good. Who OK'd that noise. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.