Christina Aguilera

Inception

25 minutes ago, La Reina said:

I guess so but they could've filmed music videos before she really started showing. Pre-streaming era, a single without a music video limited its success big time.

Oh yeah, absolutely but we know our legend. She said: use the performance from the DVD as the official music video. :gaycat7:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beautiful Garbage

• Power love

• La Reina

• I54X

She's online and teasing collab with Sel or Karol:chick2:

On 7/24/2023 at 1:42 PM, Power love said:

All of this is tragic.

There seem to be a disproportionate disconnect between, Xtina, Stan’s/fans & Christina’s team. 

I don’t know if it’s Christina not caring or her team! But her legacy would be 10 times brighter than it is. 

Another extremely miss opportunity was the (Stripped anniversary). She could have done a four night intimate theater tour in LA for appreciation & if she insisted on filming a music video why for a song that already had one? Why not interact with fans? Have them vote between random songs on Stripped that didn’t have a video? Film that be in the actual video girl. :redface:… don’t get me started on the debut era anniversary .

Mind blowing… throw the whole team away

All of this!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ReH2o said:

She's online and teasing collab with Sel or Karol:chick2:

We knew about these collabs for Aguilera, so wonder if she is going to finally release it, or if it's for a different project.

Either way, glad she is finally interacting and teasing new projects.

43 minutes ago, PopNStuff said:

We knew about these collabs for Aguilera, so wonder if she is going to finally release it, or if it's for a different project.

Either way, glad she is finally interacting and teasing new projects.

I never thought Xtina had acknowledged Selena Gomez until then. I mean we knew Selena was a fan but that was that. I don’t even remember X talking about her the same way she’s talked about Selena’s peers.

I wonder how the heck she ended up being invited to her birthday party as well. Like I never thought of her being inserted in her circle of friends? X has never been besties with other celebs either. Most if not all her close friends aren’t celebs. 

Definitely something is coming up, she's not leaving her house fully dressed just for a party.

I just hope it's not related to the Aguilera era I want a new english single.

11 hours ago, La Reina said:

Slow Down Baby" and "Oh Mother

Oh Mother is not a great single choice. Understand is miles better but i agree it’s weird how they just jumped ship on this era unless she was high risk pregnancy is the only reason to excuse it but i doubt it with her being so young.

3 hours ago, Xtripped said:

she's not leaving her house fully dressed just for a party.

:bibliahh: The way we know queen so well! 

• Haha 1

She’s so me

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Xtripped said:

Definitely something is coming up, she's not leaving her house fully dressed just for a party.

I just hope it's not related to the Aguilera era I want a new english single.

Lmao yes. A literal business queen.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Anye said:

She’s so me

Literally love this about her. So real!

15 hours ago, Anye said:

She’s so me

I can't with her. :bibliahh:

On 7/26/2023 at 4:19 AM, Anye said:

She’s so me

Legend representing anyone +30 on a night out.

christina-aguilera.gif

To those who might be interested, All I Wanna Do is now available on Spotify but they've given credits to an artist named Christina. 

I wonder if this was because they didn't want her to use her full-name for being very mouthful/Spanish and settled with Christina instead.

it's been a while since Miss Ma'am has been featured in another artist's song. 

at least this time, assuming it's a single, she'll be contractually obligated to promote.

like it's hilarious how hard she went for SS and FTM meanwhile just a few months earlier, all Your Body got was a staplers and rulers performance:coffee2:

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

all Your Body got was a staplers and rulers performance

:gaycat7:

21 minutes ago, loudliyah said:

Understand should've been a single 

A perfect follow up to Candyman.

1 hour ago, popmusicisdead said:

it's been a while since Miss Ma'am has been featured in another artist's song. 

at least this time, assuming it's a single, she'll be contractually obligated to promote.

like it's hilarious how hard she went for SS and FTM meanwhile just a few months earlier, all Your Body got was a staplers and rulers performance:coffee2:

LMAO. DEAD!

I remember there was talks and screenshots of a performance on The Voice and that got scrapped and we got that random performance with CeeLo which should never be seen again.

This in between era has definitely been the weirdest.

We know there is a mini doc for Aguilera and many unreleased songs. And at some point the spotify page even updated to say the album had 17 songs. If they are going to do something else around Aguilera, what are they waiting on?

We also know that she recorded new English material. If that album is coming, then when?

Miss Ag rarely ever teases so I really try not to overthink what's coming until it finally does especially with all these upcoming projects that she has coming up

Girlies I think Miss Ma’am is done with this Spanish record. 

There have been talks about documentaries being shot since she went back on tour, yet we’ve seen nothing. 

3 hours ago, PopNStuff said:

If they are going to do something else around Aguilera, what are they waiting on?

I think we should accept that the Aguilera era is officially finished. It would be kind of bizarre to announce anything so late. 

She better off just releasing a quick follow up to Aguilera to drag it out. 

Edited by Power love

10 hours ago, PopNStuff said:

LMAO. DEAD!

I remember there was talks and screenshots of a performance on The Voice and that got scrapped and we got that random performance with CeeLo which should never be seen again.

Dark times

I can't believe she used the same wig the day she released Lotus and at her Halloween party. Truly a troll.

2 hours ago, Xtripped said:

Dark times

I can't believe she used the same wig the day she released Lotus and at her Halloween party. Truly a troll.

The Make the World Move one? Gosh I wish I could erase that picture off of my brain.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.