• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beautiful Garbage

• Power love

• La Reina

• I54X

10 hours ago, Power love said:

What direction would you guys like her to go for her next English Album? 

Musically? 

@Beautiful Garbage@BionicWooHoo@Xtripped @PopNStuff @Xtina23

Question for anyone reading. 

I’d be down for some more R&B Tina or a disco album would be fab. 

I feel like she would go the pop/dance/disco route solely based on her gigs as of late. I feel like she’s going to try to pander to the gays with fun bops, sort of a la Bionic. 

Legend is in NYC as we speak. Ready for her show tomorrow. :gaycatina1:

christina-aguilera-out-nyc-05.jpg

50 minutes ago, Beautiful Garbage said:

Legend is in NYC as we speak. Ready for her show tomorrow. :gaycatina1:

christina-aguilera-out-nyc-05.jpg

Isn’t it hot in New York?

6 minutes ago, Power love said:

Isn’t it hot in New York?

Yeah it's pretty warm. Don't get the coat either.

56 minutes ago, Beautiful Garbage said:

Yeah it's pretty warm. Don't get the coat either.

She didn’t promote Liberation that much but she loves the oversized coats… I can’t.

anyway, I think we’ll get any news worthy about the album q4 this year and album out 2024/early 2025.. I mean there’s 0 info about the producer etc about the next album.

45 minutes ago, Anye said:

She didn’t promote Liberation that much but she loves the oversized coats… I can’t.

anyway, I think we’ll get any news worthy about the album q4 this year and album out 2024/early 2025.. I mean there’s 0 info about the producer etc about the next album.

Yeah, I'm not getting my hopes up for X7 any time this year. I also think it may come out sometime next year.

14 hours ago, Anye said:

album out 2024/early 2025

:deadbanana2:

14 hours ago, Anye said:

there’s 0 info about the producer

I don’t think we knew the producers for Aguilera either until it got close. 

The way I really thought the album would’ve been out this year :toofunny2: I don't know why I still believe her

For its musical direction I feel like she could do anything tbh, I'd like to see her experiment with the disco sound that's been a thing for the last few years (Telepathy shows that she can do something great with that genre).

Off topic but can RCA release the rest of her discography on vinyl worldwide like they did with Britney this year? I'd love to have Back to Basics on LP :jonny:

2 hours ago, allforyou said:

Off topic but can RCA release the rest of her discography on vinyl worldwide like they did with Britney this year? I'd love to have Back to Basics on LP :jonny:

This!

I need Back To Basics and Liberation on vinyl and maybe Mi Reflejo, Aguilera and KGB:ADOH finally on vinyl.

Meanwhile new (late) pride merch

Kim is such a stan

On 6/24/2023 at 9:52 PM, ReH2o said:

We lost 5 songs :coffee:

Would love to have those songs for a Deluxe edition of the album.

On 6/24/2023 at 7:06 AM, Xtripped said:

Meanwhile new (late) pride merch

So ugly :deadbanana2:

9 hours ago, La Reina said:

Would love to have those songs for a Deluxe edition of the album.

Not when it took them a year to release a CD and it had no extras on it :deadbanana4:

On 6/25/2023 at 2:52 AM, ReH2o said:

And got two Cuando Me De La Gana instead.

D6iqQdiUIAIGIuk.jpg

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Chromatica said:

Not when it took them a year to release a CD and it had no extras on it :deadbanana4:

Yeah, that was absolutely ridiculous. But the physical CD was worth the wait. It's gorgeous and better packaged than Lotus and Liberation. A Fighter helped design it too. :crown:

Hopefully the vinyl rumors are true. Also did you all see clips from the upcoming documentary? It's coming.

6 hours ago, La Reina said:

Yeah, that was absolutely ridiculous. But the physical CD was worth the wait. It's gorgeous and better packaged than Lotus and Liberation. A Fighter helped design it too. :crown:

Hopefully the vinyl rumors are true. Also did you all see clips from the upcoming documentary? It's coming.

Where can we see the booklet? I honestly never mind bothering buying physical CDs of her side projects. I did purchase it on Apple Music tho. :celestial5:

4 hours ago, Beautiful Garbage said:

Where can we see the booklet? I honestly never mind bothering buying physical CDs of her side projects. I did purchase it on Apple Music tho. :celestial5:

• Like 1

On 6/24/2023 at 10:52 PM, ReH2o said:

brejeira joins kimono girl in the vault and we will never get those anthems :gaycat7:

8 minutes ago, theweekend said:

brejeira joins kimono girl in the vault and we will never get those anthems :gaycat7:

???

The fact she never released this and it was the best song in the entire project :noparty:

10 minutes ago, Cottonmouth said:

The fact she never released this and it was the best song in the entire project :noparty:

She deserved the flop for paying this dust. The beat, the relatable lyrics, her pronunciation is the best out of all the tracks. I wonder if the early leak changed the plans but Santo leaked too and still.

21 hours ago, Cottonmouth said:

I mean it's a cute breezy bop but not a collapse or anything... def could've replaced the solo version of "Cuando Me De La Gana" or something though.

I really cannot believe that Xtina has yet to announce a cute little Latin America arena tour for AGUILERA after seeing all that demand and love that she had in Chile.

Even Alicia Keys toured Argentina, Colombia, Brazil, and Mexico in May without having a single song in Spanish. Come on girl, DO SOMETHING!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.