• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beautiful Garbage

• Power love

• La Reina

• I54X

9 hours ago, ReH2o said:

Liberation is good, cohesive and solid but lack of bops :gaycat7:

What? Accelerate, Like I Do, Right Moves, Sick of Sittin' and Maria are all bops in their own right. I get that Liberation doesn't scream pop but these bops go in haaaaard. 

By the way, speaking of milestones Come On Over just reached 100M on Spotify (both radio and album versions combined).

Come On Over Baby (All I Want is You) - 88,740,646

Come On Over (All I Want is You) - 11,582,342

= 100,322,988

200w.gif?cid=82a1493b8qhvakh21rtqqxiz7dh

9 hours ago, Beautiful Garbage said:

Oh I with you 100%, I was just pointing out it has reached 100 million not 100. :msmarvel:

But to be honest with you all, I'm done with AGUILERA. Bring on X7! And another world tour!

I'm torn on this. I'm all about new music, but it's pretty obvious that her English album is not coming this year. So why not release No Lloro Por Na, Segura and Loca (or the Santo remix) this year for the fans while she finishes the rest of her English album. It's just annoying when songs go into her vault, especially since No Lloro Por Na was soooo good.

4 hours ago, Beautiful Garbage said:

By the way, speaking of milestones Come On Over just reached 100M on Spotify (both radio and album versions combined).

Come On Over Baby (All I Want is You) - 88,740,646

Come On Over (All I Want is You) - 11,582,342

= 100,322,988

200w.gif?cid=82a1493b8qhvakh21rtqqxiz7dh

Yay! Her team needs to consolidate a few of her songs on Spotify. Dirrty has 2 versions. The Voice Within also has 2 versions. And Come On Over should be 1 song since they're pretty identical.

6 hours ago, Beautiful Garbage said:

What? Accelerate, Like I Do, Right Moves, Sick of Sittin' and Maria are all bops in their own right. I get that Liberation doesn't scream pop but these bops go in haaaaard. 

Nah but none bops like Desnudate, Vanity, Your Body, Glam :giraffe:

Did anyone else think theses were top quality & wasted on this show? Real thing was giving lead single energy!

3 hours ago, PopNStuff said:

Yay! Her team needs to consolidate a few of her songs on Spotify. Dirrty has 2 versions. The Voice Within also has 2 versions. And Come On Over should be 1 song since they're pretty identical.

Yea i found it strange that there is two versions of songs that would do miles better as one! Same with Burlesque not being on her page even though she sings 90% of the album. 

Messy team

1 hour ago, ReH2o said:

Nah but none bops like Desnudate, Vanity, Your Body, Glam :giraffe:

Okay but ngl, getting bred by a muscle daddy to Pipe >>>>>>

I've always wondered...what did Xtina actually think about che guevara? considering shes worn shirts with his face on it and I think she mentions him in her biography(??) 

Edited by SmittenCake

16 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

I've always wondered...what did Xtina actually think about che guevara? considering shes worn shirts with his face on it and I think she mentions him in her biography(??) 

Both revolutionaries trying to fight the system (Che against capitalism, X against the sexist society). :clap3:

On 6/14/2023 at 9:48 PM, Power love said:

Did anyone else think theses were top quality & wasted on this show? Real thing was giving lead single energy!

YES! Love them both. The way she wasted that lewk with The Real Thing though... she truly looked gorgeous in 2014.

9 minutes ago, Beautiful Garbage said:

YES! Love them both. The way she wasted that lewk with The Real Thing though... she truly looked gorgeous in 2014.

She should have added 10 more songs & used the show as promotion adding Say Something to the tracklist. Wasted opportunity. 

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Power love said:

She should have added 10 more songs & used the show as promotion adding Say Something to the tracklist. Wasted opportunity. 

I am a bit unsure about how those things work but The Real Thing and Shotgun weren't released under RCA so I suppose she couldn't release them in her own album even if she wanted to? 

3 hours ago, Beautiful Garbage said:

I am a bit unsure about how those things work but The Real Thing and Shotgun weren't released under RCA so I suppose she couldn't release them in her own album even if she wanted to? 

I would assume you’re right seeing they aren’t even on streaming on any platform which is a crime. I’ve noticed a lot of her side project songs aren’t available. 

16 minutes ago, Power love said:

I would assume you’re right seeing they aren’t even on streaming on any platform which is a crime. I’ve noticed a lot of her side project songs aren’t available. 

Yep yep. Justice for Car Wash and Falling in Love Again.

2 hours ago, Power love said:

What direction would you guys like her to go for her next English Album? 

Musically? 

@Beautiful Garbage@BionicWooHoo@Xtripped @PopNStuff @Xtina23

Question for anyone reading. 

An album with all sex bops and bottom anthems that will make me go feral at the club as I’m taking a hit of poppers 

2 hours ago, Power love said:

What direction would you guys like her to go for her next English Album? 

Musically? 

@Beautiful Garbage@BionicWooHoo@Xtripped @PopNStuff @Xtina23

Question for anyone reading. 

I want a BOP! Something dance and euphoric. But I know we will get a half baked R&B bland song like FIL.

1 hour ago, BionicWooHoo said:

An album with all sex bops and bottom anthems that will make me go feral at the club as I’m taking a hit of poppers 

:coffee:

1 hour ago, Xtripped said:

half baked R&B bland song like FIL

I really don’t think she’s going to go that route again. She’s been working with some of the producers from the Spanish album & she followed this popular Jazz player on the grams. 

55 minutes ago, Power love said:

I really don’t think she’s going to go that route again. She’s been working with some of the producers from the Spanish album & she followed this popular Jazz player on the grams. 

I hope you're right. On Aguilera producers did a very well job. Everything was top notch. 

Maybe a Doja collab could work. Doja is in RCA too.

3 hours ago, Xtripped said:

Maybe a Doja collab could work. Doja is in RCA too

:duca:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.