Charli XCX

Daddy

• 2 weeks later...

• ATRL Moderator

Are we ready to have the discussion about how criminally slept on ILY2 is? 

Also, Crash is a pop bible and should be regarded as such :WAP:

• 4 weeks later...

hey guys, could anyone tell me duration of her shows? (including opening act)

I'm thinking of attending the Madrid date with my bf but I'm still trying to figure out If I'll be able to :fan:

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/12/2022 at 9:47 AM, thatsmydemi said:

hey guys, could anyone tell me duration of her shows? (including opening act)

I'm thinking of attending the Madrid date with my bf but I'm still trying to figure out If I'll be able to :fan:

I'd say 3-4 hours. Let's see if her throat heals enough for her to not cancel more dates.

Going to my first Charli concert today so I’m listening to her discography on Constant_Repeat.mp3 and party 4 u, Unlock it and Lightning might be some of the best pop songs of the last years :WAP:   

• 2 weeks later...

I'm obsessed with her after last night's show in Madrid.

The energy was INSANE.

The audience was LIVING. 

The absolute COLLAPSE during Vroom Vroom and Visions... I've never experienced something like this. 

It was such an amazing show.  

Edited by thatsmydemi

• 2 weeks later...

What I would've done to see the "All Eras" show. Christ

The HIFN show at All Things Go was so amazing

One of the best nights ever

i've been working on my dream xcx world tracklist since it started leaking in 2017. and i just put it in the order that feels right yesterday. 

i was always waiting for hey boy hey girl and round&round to leak. and i didn't know the final version of taxi leaked. 

if anyone cares to see this is my tracklist

1. come to my party

2.  girls night out

3.  bounce

4. good girls

5. vroom vroom

6. no angel

7. can you hear me

8. hey boy hey girl

9. round&round

10. taxi

11. 5 in the morning

12. waterfall

13. down like woah

14. i wanna be with u

15. after the afterparty

a bop if i say so myself

• 2 months later...

OMG when is the True ROmance and SUcker repress finally going to be solf properly. Its leaking on Discog for hundreds of dollars 

• 1 year later...

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cw8Cie4rc5K/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

What do you guys want for XCX6? She sampled Robyn for Speed Drive... I'm wishing she manages to snag an actual feature for the next release. It'd be cool if they somehow made a mash-up of both their Fembots. 

The AG Cook remix of Doing It >>

• 4 months later...

i hate this tik tok snippet tease age we’re in. von dutch just feels so overexposed now and honestly, annoying, and it’s not even out yet  

seated for the a. g. and addison rae remix instead

I think she’s trying to catapult her career into MPG territory, she’s been hinting at it since the Charli era, and I bet she was really happy the CRASH era got recognition as opposed to her getting coins for writing songs or being featured in other people’s work. 

7 minutes ago, Frappucino said:

I think she’s trying to catapult her career into MPG territory, she’s been hinting at it since the Charli era, and I bet she was really happy the CRASH era got recognition as opposed to her getting coins for writing songs or being featured in other people’s work. 

hmm, i could see this considering she re-signed with atlantic (allegedly?) and the billboard awards push… seems like whoever is helping her behind the scenes is making moves 

i think she’s just ramping up the bratty rave era she knows us pc music and core fans long for (someone from the listening session said it’s reminiscent of visions), but blending it with the “speed drive” sound following its success

Edited by oshyms
  • Like 1

This Boiler Room sale is a disaster :skull: I clicked as soon as I got the link, then got an error, then refreshed to get 1 hr wait :skull: People on Discord are in panic too. Apparently it is some form to fill out so not even a ticket

Edited by Blue Jeans

Wait it just went to 2 hours for me :ahh:

I’m glad it’s just a form to fill out cause I’m actually thinking of moving to NY, my wallet needs to breathe 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.