• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gagacasanova

• Rylary

• SoulfulWings

• HEAVYONIT

She looked absolutely stunning. So sad she didn't win.

• 2 weeks later...

I just went to her concert here in San Francisco. It was the last show of the first leg. I loved it so much!

• Jimmie Allen is a very good opening act and I love that he came back for "Denim & Rhinestones." I hope him and Carrie do a duet together someday.
  • Carrie slayed live as always :heart2:
  • I LOVED her cover of "Welcome to the Jungle" during the encore and it made me realize how much I need a country rock album from her.
  • Overall though I do wish she spiced up her setlist. I wish she had more songs from Storyteller and I'm tired of artists who simply make their most popular song their encore. "Renegade Runaway" would've slayed as a finale tbh
  • Really loved the effects especially with "Crazy Angels"
  • Hearing a lot of the Denim & Rhinestones songs live gave me much more appreciation for them
  • The stadium was packed with people and I love how diverse her fanbase is. At first I felt uneasy about going to the concert alone and being out of place but everyone was so nice to me!
  • This is extremely random but there were a lot of butch lesbians at my show :rip: I didn't know Carrie was popular among the lesbian community

For those who have been and bought regular floor tickets - what was your experience like?/do you get a good view of her during the show? Thinking of getting my mom and I floor tickets for a christmas gift!

• 2 weeks later...

2022 Billboard Year-End Charts

Top Artists - #88
Hot 100 Artists - #80
Top Album Sales - #69 My Gift
Top Current Album Sales - #77 Denim & Rhinestones
Top Country Artists - #10
Top Country Artists - Female: #1
Hot Country Songs Artists - #13
Hot Country Songs - #14 If I Didn't Love You, #41 Ghost Story
Country Airplay - #16 If I Didn't Love You, #37 Ghost Story
Country Digital - #19 If I Didn't Love You
Country Streaming #23 If I Didn't Love You
Top Country Albums Artists - #7
Top Country Albums - #23 CUX1, #47 My Gift, #64 Denim & Rhinestones
Top Christian Artists - #15
Top Christian Artists - Female: #4
Top Christian Albums Artists - #9
Top Christian Albums - #4 My Gift, #28 My Savior
Christian Digital Songs - #33 Hallelujah
Christian Streaming Songs - #22 Favorite Time of Year, #23 Hallelujah

queen of fan voted awards

On 12/1/2022 at 9:52 PM, gagacasanova said:

2022 Billboard Year-End Charts

Top Artists - #88
Hot 100 Artists - #80
Top Album Sales - #69 My Gift
Top Current Album Sales - #77 Denim & Rhinestones
Top Country Artists - #10
Top Country Artists - Female: #1
Hot Country Songs Artists - #13
Hot Country Songs - #14 If I Didn't Love You, #41 Ghost Story
Country Airplay - #16 If I Didn't Love You, #37 Ghost Story
Country Digital - #19 If I Didn't Love You
Country Streaming #23 If I Didn't Love You
Top Country Albums Artists - #7
Top Country Albums - #23 CUX1, #47 My Gift, #64 Denim & Rhinestones
Top Christian Artists - #15
Top Christian Artists - Female: #4
Top Christian Albums Artists - #9
Top Christian Albums - #4 My Gift, #28 My Savior
Christian Digital Songs - #33 Hallelujah
Christian Streaming Songs - #22 Favorite Time of Year, #23 Hallelujah

this is extremely surprising given how D&R did. Hopefully the label actually pushes the album. "Burn" deserves to be a slow-brun summer-to-fall hit single.

• 1 month later...

3 nominations at the iHeartRadio Awards

- Favorite Country Artist

- Favorite Residency

- Favorite Tour Style

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Woah, HMH suddenly has a negative weekly bullet on radio? What happened today? It had +84 yesterday.

@Black JesusI heard a country radio station suddenly flipped to alternative music, so that may have something to do with it.

18 hours ago, gagacasanova said:

@Black JesusI heard a country radio station suddenly flipped to alternative music, so that may have something to do with it.

Looks like it was a station panel issue, but I still highly doubt this will go anywhere near the top 10

4 hours ago, Black Jesus said:

Looks like it was a station panel issue, but I still highly doubt this will go anywhere near the top 10

Truthfully I would have just stayed with 1 single this era. Ghost Story was enough. I love this album and will fight to hell and back for it, but seeing the commercial performance for the record should have tipped the label off.

Edited by gagacasanova

2 hours ago, gagacasanova said:

Truthfully I would have just stayed with 1 single this era. Ghost Story was enough. I love this album and will fight to hell and back for it, but seeing the commercial performance for the record should have tipped the label off.

OK but the failure is the fault of the label. They didn’t do nearly enough to promote the album. Maybe she fought to have more of the songs she wants on it (let’s face it, there aren’t many single options) so the label just gave up promoting it.

@Black Jesussad part is, no matter if she was still with Arista or Capitol, theres like nothing doing on their end. Arista pretty much gave up after Blown Away. Capitol just sits there. What also doesn't help is ageism. Carrie's pushing 40 and basically its over once you hit maybe 35 for a woman.

42 minutes ago, gagacasanova said:

@Black Jesus What also doesn't help is ageism. Carrie's pushing 40 and basically its over once you hit maybe 35 for a woman.

Pretty much, she's had her record-breaking time peak though and they probably figure it's time to push someone else. I just hope they keep promoting her music as the years go on and not just ignore her because she has brought them COIN in. 

@Black Jesusits all good, I don't mind stanning a legacy act :laugh: pretty much gave up giving a **** about her chart positions after Love Wins.

On 2/22/2023 at 8:35 PM, gagacasanova said:

pretty much gave up giving a **** about her chart positions after Love Wins.

The single choices became terrible after she switched labels. Which is sad, cause the quality material was (and is) still there.

I can't believe they thought Love Wins was a good single choice when Backsliding, Spinning Bottles and End Up With You existed. With Denim & Rhinestones they also ****** up the single choices.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.