Cardi B

URBAN

23 hours ago, Stepfon said:

Right, this is the sad part. It will be interesting to see how the Rap categories play out but Kendrick will STOMP. 

I think it'll be important for her to get strong pull in other rap categories and secure a couple big 4 categories.

Me when we find out she gave up a few WAP grammy's to help Beyonce...and Meg from votesplitting only to find out Beyonce ain't even on CB2

NvOUtPC.gif

Also, we'll get it when we get it. This is the Memorial holiday and we still have no single so I'm not even pressed for it anymore. Hope its cute but anticipation is tossed out the window.

:lakitu:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• Stepfon

• Raver

• HandsomeGumDrop

Top Posters In This Topic

half way through the year with only 2 features & we’re supposed to believe the album is coming out this year?

NvOUtPC.gif

really regretting my reebok & whipshots purchases :rip: 

Bardigang is malnourished, abused, and confused :jonny2:

ain't no confusing

ain't no abusing

but we are on fumes using vitamin supplements to make it to the next day.

I know it's real when I refuse to listen to any of her songs besides Bickenhead, Thru your phone, WAP and UP.

I even put Get up 10, Money and I like it to rest. THAT"S BIG. 

My bones are poking out. It's giving unedited Whitney Houston 2001 MJ tribute picture vibes

Which means when this heaux returns we better have buddha fat pot bellies by the end.

I need people to confuse me as being pregnant.

dhKb8Un.gif

1 hour ago, Stepfon said:

The lack of anything in this thread:

dhKb8Un.gif

She's busy watching the Titanic sink on her vacation auditioning to be someone's future network commentator on current events.

She told us last year and recently what she was going to do and we didn't accept it. she said she wasn't going to tour until Kultures school break and Badboi or someone mentioned she's doing a different approach 2 for 1 kind of deal.

Makes me think she's going to launch the era in July the same week of her concert.

I'm enjoying the sabbatical NGL. 

6/3 is Post's 

6/10 is BTS

6/17 is empty

6/24 is Chris Brown

7/1 is imagine dragons

7//8 is empty

I sure hope she at least gives a summer bop. If the album is coming before October then I want at least 16 tracks if it's not released until the end of the year then she better give out a double disc.

yrvn2rP.gif

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

She's busy watching the Titanic sink on her vacation auditioning to be someone's future network commentator on current events.

She told us last year and recently what she was going to do and we didn't accept it. she said she wasn't going to tour until Kultures school break and Badboi or someone mentioned she's doing a different approach 2 for 1 kind of deal.

Makes me think she's going to launch the era in July the same week of her concert.

I'm enjoying the sabbatical NGL. 

6/3 is Post's 

6/10 is BTS

6/17 is empty

6/24 is Chris Brown

7/1 is imagine dragons

7//8 is empty

I sure hope she at least gives a summer bop. If the album is coming before October then I want at least 16 tracks if it's not released until the end of the year then she better give out a double disc.

yrvn2rP.gif

First we said February, then March, then April, then May, and now July? :rip:

13 hours ago, itaughtyouright said:

First we said February, then March, then April, then May, and now July? :rip:

Dr. Dre detox vibes.

UOIdhUc.gif

It's never coming out...Nevruary 32nd...getcha coins together

She's jumping straight to Rihannas avon lady role and selling products now.

Rihanna gave the Navy 8 albums at least.:rip:

Edited by slw84

It's officially June 2022. 5 years since Bodak Yellow debuted and Cardi is still the biggest female rapper in the world why? 

mcxALus.gif

Cardi has sold more records in the US alone than any female artist the last 5 years. Why? 

mcxALus.gif

I Like It is the most global female rap song of all time why? 

mcxALus.gif

Invasion Of Privacy is the biggest female rap album of the last 20 years why? 

mcxALus.gif

My fave can't stop shitting on ******* after half a decade why?

mcxALus.gif

My fave has dominated music, television, fashion and film why? 

mcxALus.gif

Sjhshshshshdhdhdhdbdndjdjssndndndnds stop ******* playing with HA!!!! 

mcxALus.gif

King @Scorp is back. 

The base is going to serve washpoppin vibes

tumblr_n8ast5FEd91rdccybo1_500.gif

17 hours ago, Scorp said:

Ready for a Hot Bardi Summer  :jonny5:

mcxALus.gif

Welcome back Scorp!!

image.thumb.gif.b29883f35f13a64b2a87a52f

You haven't missed much :celestial5:

Just came here to say that it's SO funny, seeing them copying Cardi's homework, truly a trendsetter

1 hour ago, Raver said:

Welcome back Scorp!!

You haven't missed much :celestial5:

Cousin :jonny5:

Spoiler

Not us still in the same spot we were since last year. No album, no tour, no single, no mixtape, no hope. When I compared her to JLo you whores jumped me but hell at least Ms Mama put out THREE SMASH albums in 5 years WHILE also doing movies, products and dominating pop culture. She's giving me Kim K vibes lately. Be mad all y'all want but ole girl is CLEARLY letting us know what time it is. Back when I had a meltdown when she dropped out of Assisted Living y'all swore a Hot Bardi Summer was confirmed. Sbsbsshhss ain't no vinyls being pressed no time soon, no tour dates being booked and routed, no festivals booked outside of Wireless, no award show appearance, it's just nothing. We don't even have a catalog to look back on during hiatus considering...well..

32 minutes ago, ToxicParadise said:

Just came here to say that it's SO funny, seeing them copying Cardi's homework, truly a trendsetter

The Biggest. The baddest. The BEST. She's the standard baby. Literally every female rapper in the game has the Cardi PR package. From J White beats, to Jora photoshoots, to having a "quirky" social media persona, etc. It's literally more blatant than ever now :rip:

14 minutes ago, Scorp said:

The Biggest. The baddest. The BEST. She's the standard baby. Literally every female rapper in the game has the Cardi PR package. From J White beats, to Jora photoshoots, to having a "quirky" social media persona, etc. It's literally more blatant than ever now :rip:

Cardi also paving the way for grammy winning Meg the stallion and Doja Cat...

Cardi wants most of her peers to win and she will get the credit for the impact and influence...but as Mariah Carey once said: Often imitated, never duplicated. Well, technically it was DJ Clue with the Heartbreaker remix.

Serving standard, blueprint, trendsetter, trailblazer...

Brilliant...Wonderful...Magnificent...Astounding...

tenor.gif

Could it be Cardi ?

I know he was with her at the Playboy after party

4 hours ago, Stepfon said:

I have to TRULY laugh.

mcxALus.gif

Cardi's impact. 

Welcome back @Scorp

Bae :jonny:

41 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Cardi also paving the way for grammy winning Meg the stallion and Doja Cat...

Cardi wants most of her peers to win and she will get the credit for the impact and influence...but as Mariah Carey once said: Often imitated, never duplicated. Well, technically it was DJ Clue with the Heartbreaker remix.

Serving standard, blueprint, trendsetter, trailblazer...

Brilliant...Wonderful...Magnificent...Astounding...

tenor.gif

Just play the record

58 minutes ago, Scorp said:

Cousin :jonny5:

Hide contents

Not us still in the same spot we were since last year. No album, no tour, no single, no mixtape, no hope. When I compared her to JLo you whores jumped me but hell at least Ms Mama put out THREE SMASH albums in 5 years WHILE also doing movies, products and dominating pop culture. She's giving me Kim K vibes lately. Be mad all y'all want but ole girl is CLEARLY letting us know what time it is. Back when I had a meltdown when she dropped out of Assisted Living y'all swore a Hot Bardi Summer was confirmed. Sbsbsshhss ain't no vinyls being pressed no time soon, no tour dates being booked and routed, no festivals booked outside of Wireless, no award show appearance, it's just nothing. We don't even have a catalog to look back on during hiatus considering...well..

THEE SAME SPOT WE WAS IN LAST YEAR FR!!! Lol 

I lowkey gave up on the album. Every year since 2020 has been the same ****. We think the album is coming that year and then reality hits :rip:

She needs to drop the single already. The Ye collab being teased thru the blogs but not released alsksksks :weeps:

She’s been looking amazing lately! Body, face, & hair looking snatched! We just need music and everything would be perfect 

32 minutes ago, ToxicParadise said:

Could it be Cardi ?

I know he was with her at the Playboy after party

If she's gonna hop on these basic songs she should do the LightSkin Keisha song "Gimme Head" **** sounds like a smash! 

1 minute ago, Raver said:

THEE SAME SPOT WE WAS IN LAST YEAR FR!!! Lol 

I lowkey gave up on the album. Every year since 2020 has been the same ****. We think the album is coming that year and then reality hits :rip:

She needs to drop the single already. The Ye collab being teased thru the blogs but not released alsksksks :weeps:

She’s been looking amazing lately! Body, face, & hair looking snatched! We just need music and everything would be perfect 

She's serving the best looks of her career just to post online and go back home bssbhshsjshs I'm sick of this *****

21 hours ago, Scorp said:

Ready for a Hot Bardi Summer  :jonny5:

mcxALus.gif

Hey sis

mcxALus.gif

4 minutes ago, Punch said:

Hey sis

mcxALus.gif

I'm home cousin shshhshs 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.