Cardi B

URBAN

3 hours ago, punisher said:

there are rumours.mp3 that BIA is recording a diss track:bibliahh:

she thinks this will be a kendrick vs drake moment for her but really it's like J.Cole vs Canibus

What can she really say about Cardi that hasn't been said?

Let's see:

-Doesn't write her own music.

-Cannot rap.

-Looks (surgeries)

-Offset cheating.

-Stripper

We are tired. 

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• Stepfon

• Raver

• HandsomeGumDrop

Top Posters In This Topic

WAP is coming 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Raver said:

WAP is coming 

Surprised Taylor isn't on there

• Haha 1

She looked good on that live :flame:

Played a part of Bia's diss track she received. That girl is trying it. I need Bardi to throw another shoe at this girl. She delusional thinking she's being copied when shes not that interesting to begin with 

I wonder if Cardi is even gonna bother prepping a Bia diss track 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, punisher said:

there are rumours.mp3 that BIA is recording a diss track:bibliahh:

she thinks this will be a kendrick vs drake moment for her but really it's like J.Cole vs Canibus

not the streets being right? btw i literally made this up cause BIA is so predictable :rip:

1 hour ago, punisher said:

not the streets being right? btw i literally made this up cause BIA is so predictable :rip:

All the rap girlies are, BIA saw those 10k streams after Like What was released and probably got so happy, poor tink tink. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Stepfon said:

Yes but at most only 4 will appear.

Like what is billed a promo single so it doesn't have to be included.

CB2

WAP 1M SPS

Up 600k SPS

Bongos 50k SPS

Enough 50k SPS

1.7M SPS without a new single or first week sales.

This would give it 2x platinum in debut week which has never been done for a female rapper and I doubt for a female singer getting their album certified 2x platinum in week 1.

They need to either tack on or create an EP a la something for the hotties AFTER CB2 while she is on tour next year to include a bunch of non releases that didn't make the cute.

Cardi's something for the hotties type release:

Money 800k SPS

Please me 400k SPS

Press 200k SPS

Like that...chile maybe 25k SPS

Hot ish....100k SPSP

+ songs that won't make the album cute like Trophies and some other stuff that are bops that won't fit the current sound of the album. Toot that azz

Cardi having a guaranteed 2x platinum album and a subsequent platinum EP or unreleased material album...teehee.

Now they could also tack on Money (recorded for a re-release of IOP), Please me, and Press but I'm not sure the others were recorded around the re-release era.

IOP is 6x platinum close to 7x platinum eligible right now + Money, Please me, Press would make the album 7-8x platinum and it's just a matter of time before it reaches diamond in the 2030s if her team starts adding IOP tracks to ads and movies and things like that.

10 hours ago, Stepfon said:

All the rap girlies are, BIA saw those 10k streams after Like What was released and probably got so happy, poor tink tink. 

I get that Bia was shading her but I really don't want Cardi to engage in a rap diss (it would be so lame when no one cares about the tea) or even a lawsuit.

Tasha L made sense.

Just expose Bia so that the little connections she has dissipates but wasting money on a girl who had one top 20 hit and put out so much material that everyone said NOOOO too is just not worth it.

Cardi has her female rap friends so just stay away from the dusty girls who already revealed their hand.

9 minutes ago, slw84 said:

I get that Bia was shading her but I really don't want Cardi to engage in a rap diss (it would be so lame when no one cares about the tea) or even a lawsuit.

Tasha L made sense.

Just expose Bia so that the little connections she has dissipates but wasting money on a girl who had one top 20 hit and put out so much material that everyone said NOOOO too is just not worth it.

Cardi has her female rap friends so just stay away from the dusty girls who already revealed their hand.

tbh suing her is dumb, and she might lose and that's just embarrassing for ha. i don't see her suing now that she mentioned her kids, she's either gonna ppl to pull up on her or rap back. her and ken have been inactive for a while so i think they're cooking something up 

anyways, new music is new music and ik she's gonna go hard to prove herself. this will give BIA a lil clout for a week and it's not gonna mess up cardi's legacy even if the diss is trashhhh. i'm just happy for new music if she responds 

concubine
Posted (edited)

I want new music too but I don't need a Bia diss track from Cardi right now idk. It's been too negative lately with ha and it will benefit Bia more

This whole "beef" is dumb as hell, she didn't need to go on IG live.. she honestly shouldn't be doing anything but filming mv's and recording right now

Edited by concubine

22 hours ago, Stepfon said:

What can she really say about Cardi that hasn't been said?

Let's see:

-Doesn't write her own music.

-Cannot rap.

-Looks (surgeries)

-Offset cheating.

-Stripper

We are tired. 

Oop you clocked it :fan:

2 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Oop you clocked it :fan:

I am never wrong, sis.

1002852653_undefined-Imgur.thumb.gif.aea

Cardi is prob just gonna post their phone call online and call it a day tbh

1 minute ago, Bhabylon said:

ken or her would've done it by now, they're being strangely inactive 

3 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

1 minute ago, punisher said:

ken or her would've done it by now, they're being strangely inactive 

BIA dropped that "diss" late last night, Ken tweeted it and Cardi probably went to enjoy dinner. I actually hope she doesn't respond but I do want to hear the call though. 

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

Yes but at most only 4 will appear.

Like what is billed a promo single so it doesn't have to be included.

CB2

WAP 1M SPS

Up 600k SPS

Bongos 50k SPS

Enough 50k SPS

1.7M SPS without a new single or first week sales.

This would give it 2x platinum in debut week which has never been done for a female rapper and I doubt for a female singer getting their album certified 2x platinum in week 1.

They need to either tack on or create an EP a la something for the hotties AFTER CB2 while she is on tour next year to include a bunch of non releases that didn't make the cute.

Cardi's something for the hotties type release:

Money 800k SPS

Please me 400k SPS

Press 200k SPS

Like that...chile maybe 25k SPS

Hot ish....100k SPSP

+ songs that won't make the album cute like Trophies and some other stuff that are bops that won't fit the current sound of the album. Toot that azz

Cardi having a guaranteed 2x platinum album and a subsequent platinum EP or unreleased material album...teehee.

Now they could also tack on Money (recorded for a re-release of IOP), Please me, and Press but I'm not sure the others were recorded around the re-release era.

IOP is 6x platinum close to 7x platinum eligible right now + Money, Please me, Press would make the album 7-8x platinum and it's just a matter of time before it reaches diamond in the 2030s if her team starts adding IOP tracks to ads and movies and things like that.

The way I am actually okay with ALL of these songs making the album, Hot Piss can be left off. 

Also, I need Cardi to sequence the album in a way that actually makes sense. 

3 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

BIA dropped that "diss" late last night, Ken tweeted it and Cardi probably went to enjoy dinner. I actually hope she doesn't respond but I do want to hear the call though. 

cardi would not be able to enjoy dinner tbh, she'd be ballistic:deadbanana: prolly staring at that butterknife since kia mentioned her kids

2 minutes ago, punisher said:

cardi would not be able to enjoy dinner tbh, she'd be ballistic:deadbanana: prolly staring at that butterknife since kia mentioned her kids

Just pray we don't get another IG Live today discussing that girl who has been rapping since 2014 and still cannot get a hit. 

Maybe a well-received diss from Cardi could actually lead us to CB2 this time 

Stepfon

Just now, Bhabylon said:

Stepfon

1002852653_undefined-Imgur.thumb.gif.aea

• Like 1

2 hours ago, punisher said:

tbh suing her is dumb, and she might lose and that's just embarrassing for ha. i don't see her suing now that she mentioned her kids, she's either gonna ppl to pull up on her or rap back. her and ken have been inactive for a while so i think they're cooking something up 

anyways, new music is new music and ik she's gonna go hard to prove herself. this will give BIA a lil clout for a week and it's not gonna mess up cardi's legacy even if the diss is trashhhh. i'm just happy for new music if she responds 

Well, the main reason she won against Tasha L was because Tasha was egotistical and stupid enough to ADMIT ON CAMERA that she lied and that Cardi could afford therapy

For tabloids they don't admit to lying so it's harder to prove intent and they add sources/insiders/allegedly to make it even tougher which is why Cardi was the first to win her type of defamation case since 1973.

Other than emotional distress I can't see Cardi being able to use anything since she is still with that dude. 

1 hour ago, Bhabylon said:

Is it worth it? Bia had a throwaway top 20 hit...like, even Ice Spice outperformed her.

1 hour ago, Stepfon said:

The way I am actually okay with ALL of these songs making the album, Hot Piss can be left off. 

Also, I need Cardi to sequence the album in a way that actually makes sense. 

Yes, there's no reason for Kanye's soliloquy verse to be on that album.

I honestly want the four to be included as bonus tracks or at the end.

I think new tracks at the top is smarter because the top tracks are usually listened to first.

WAP, Up, Enough and Bongos already are out there so if people want to listen to the full album they'll relive the hits + Bongos.

Some would argue WAP at the top (track #1) but no 15-16 new tracks then WAP, Up, Enough and Bongos at the bottom or at least WAP and Up peppered in with Enough and Bongos at the bottom. While they need the streams in comparison, they'd also disrupt the flow much more whereas WAP and Up would not as they are smashes that give a good throwback throughout.

The fact that WAP is 4 years old...my goodness but at least it's diamond eligible. We don't need it. at the top for additional streams what difference would it make from 10-11x platinum tbh.

1 hour ago, Bhabylon said:

Stepfon

FB0_NriXEAk-C89?format=jpg&name=small

BFFR, Cardi could put out the best diss track of all time and they'll still say her flow is off or she didn't write it.

She's a hip hop entertainer more in the lane of Nelly, Will Smith, Puffy (chile), Dre, and others where diss tracks don't elevate their brand.

They are saying q3/q4 2024 for the album. A diss record is more likely to delay things...again so I hope they don't release the phone call and Cardi needs to move on. Bia will keep going as she has nothing to lose and attention and clout to gain.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.