Björk

theblackestday

Just now, shookspeare said:

While we're acclaiming Biblephilia let's celebrate Hollow (7 minute version)  (Björk's Version) (From the Vault)!

ixy4xfw1wme51.png

5:49 of this mess is plenty :suburban:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sunbathinganimal

• Kh-Loud

• Aquamarine

• John Slayne

did anyone ever buy the Biophilia iPad app? I couldn't afford it at the time and I feel like it's probably not been updated in a decade :suburban:

• 2 weeks later...

When the **** did I Remember You finally get uploaded to US Apple Music? :jonny3: her whole old singles discography looks to have been added recently, remixes and non-toilet versions and all

There are tracks I never even knew existed here, like there's an Oceania remix with Kelis??? :gaycat6:

Edit: All Is Full of Love (Strings) just absolutely demolished me, this mix is an all-time great track

Posted (edited)

Omg I'm going to cry I think I finally get this bitchhhhh like I've tried sooo many times to get into her and I never could. I used to think ppl who enjoy her music have horrible taste but omggggg lord pls rebuke these verbal poisons ……

I think I get this bitchhh onggh

POST, HOMOGENIC, VESPERINE is lowkey the best triple back back of all time 

Omg I'm so shocked something finally clicked yesterday now I can't stop listening to her weird ass ong 

Edited by Kh-Loud
  • Thanks 1

Why is this thread so dead? Where are all the Bjorksters at ? 

1 hour ago, Kh-Loud said:

we're busy streaming Unison 

Just now, John Slayne said:

we're busy streaming Unison 

it's cute, but not even top 5 on GODPERSTINE...... Can we talk about that? 

1 hour ago, Kh-Loud said:

watching the met gala

e5013509540b4c78e358fa475f9e209ab4482528

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

watching the met gala

e5013509540b4c78e358fa475f9e209ab4482528

Is this real? Cuz i already believe it 

PAGAN POETRY is like one of the best things I've ever heard in my lifeee based on my current taste. i USED TO THINK IT'S SOO HORRIBLE cuz grand mama sings with a whole ass separate rhythm timing from the actual instruments

Edited by Kh-Loud
  • Haha 1

Undo

Pagan Poetry

It's Not Up To You

top three on Godspertine :gayorkcat1:

@Kh-Loud did you catch how Stargate straight up ripped this song for their circa 2009-2011 bops for Rihanna, Keri, Wiz Khalifa, etc.

4 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Undo

Pagan Poetry

It's Not Up To You

girl, i popped an edible, went to this weird ass gallery yesterday while listening to GODSPERTINE.... OMGGG it was such a ******* experience. I felt like i was in a whole ass different dimension. 

3 minutes ago, NOW said:

@Kh-Loud did you catch how Stargate straight up ripped this song for their circa 2009-2011 bops for Rihanna, Keri, Wiz Khalifa, etc.

No girl, are you refering to the melody or production?

She inspired generations of artists.... What i suddenly realized is how many of my fave indie girlies are all a direct successors of BJORK - shes truly GRAND MAMA

Just now, Kh-Loud said:

girl, i popped an edible, went to this weird ass gallery yesterday while listening to GODSPERTINE.... OMGGG it was such a ******* experience. I felt like i was in a whole ass different dimension. 

No girl, are you refering to the melody or production?

She inspired generations of artists.... What i suddenly realized is how many of my fave indie girlies are all a direct successors of BJORK - shes truly GRAND MAMA

The drums are all over What's My Name, Lose Control, Black and Yellow. But yes her impact is literally on everyone else that came after her that wanted to do outlandish outfits and experimental music.

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, NOW said:

The drums are all over What's My Name, Lose Control, Black and Yellow. But yes her impact is literally on everyone else that came after her that wanted to do outlandish outfits and experimental music.

OMGG, now when i notice it, it's so apparent. WHAT'S MY NAME drum line is a literal COPY AND PASTE! 

She's so ahead of her time - it's abit too scary;  like,  who would had thought PLUTO was released in 1997? You could had told me it was released this year, and i would had believed you. That song lowkey birthed ARCA kdjfaljfkd, what a full cycle, this is kinda beautiful 

spacer.png

Edited by Kh-Loud
  • Like 1

WTFFFF is VULNICURAAAA..... DID SHE JUST REPEAK in quality almost 30 years into her career? OMG the productions are literally insane, and those lyrics??? OMGGG WTFFFFFF and her voiceeee? How can you go from hating someone's voice so much to absolutely adoring every bit of rawness that comes out of her mouth? dlkfjalkdj 

• Like 1

The bich lost his mind :suburban:

Spoiler

And i'm the reason of it :suburban:

:ryan3:

• Like 1

Just now, Funnyfatty said:

The bich lost his mind :suburban:

Hide contents

And i'm the reason of it :suburban:

:ryan3:

dfkljdaklfjaldkjf I FINALLY feel like the taste had been acquired, like when i finally got a great ass job after years of schooling dlfkjadfljd 

but girl, i finally listened to FAMILY, and it's sooo ******* HAUNTING... WOOOO THE HORROR NATURE OF THE PRODUCTION IS INSANEEEE n her VOICEE??? WOOOOO almost hypnotic to say the least 

On 5/7/2024 at 12:45 AM, sunbathinganimal said:

Undo

Pagan Poetry

It's Not Up To You

how dare you forget this BOP.

2 minutes ago, Aquamarine said:

how dare you forget this BOP.

it's hard to pick a top three from 11 classics

5Mq5JwF.thumb.gif.7b9cb30328cb8705618cd2

31 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

it's hard to pick a top three from 11 classics

i will not stand for frosti shade either

5Mq5JwF.thumb.gif.7b9cb30328cb8705618cd2d426f3e842.gif

1 minute ago, Aquamarine said:

i will not stand for frosti shade either

it was An Echo a Shitstain shade

Frosti is top 5 I would never

Posted (edited)

I had to drink two redbulls to finish listening to BIOPHILLA, but it's kinda a lyrical masterpiece.. 

The productions are so intricate and settle, and when you don't pay attention, you just want to drip into a ZZzzZZZ

spacer.png

Edited by Kh-Loud

1 minute ago, Kh-Loud said:

I had to drink two redbulls to finish listening to BIOPHILLA, but it's kinda a lyrical masterpiece.. 

The productions are so intricate and settle, and when you don't pay attention, you just want to drip into a ZZzzZZZ

spacer.png

her most underrated album iktr, so many career highlights

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.