Beyoncé

Kisuke

1 hour ago, Redporus said:

Album Covers that got away :jonnycat:

FjADU89XkAAaRR9.jpg:large

fun fact! that disco ball was commissioned for the album cover before they switched it to the horse.

1 hour ago, sillycilla said:

Who’s mad about a non existent album that most of us don’t think will happen? BFFR. We’ve been dragging Bey about the present keep up..

homegirl came in all aggressive about the acts definitely happening because someone said they didn’t think it will lololllol 

Stop trying to put things on us. The meltdowns will be epic. And I will be petty as always.

1 hour ago, Massive_Teardrop said:

There are limits to patience

I’ll patiently accept she’s going back on another extended hiatus post tour. 

y'all are so weird. stop putting so much hype behind *everything* and it honestly won't even matter. while i would love a visual or film, i don't need a new studio album RIGHT away. she put out a joint album and a soundtrack within a year of each other, but its super far-fetched that she would release multiple albums in succession after saying she was going to at the start of the era?? 

i'm sorry y'all's attention spans are so short. but as soon as act ii is announced in late 2024, y'all will be in here gagging like nothing happened anyway.

like just look at dubai and how y'all had to sit on your high horses about that gig, dragged me to HELL for not caring about her doing it, and then y'all all gagged for the recordings of drunk in love and the arabic scales. just admit y'all are frustrated she's not doing what you want.

44 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

These were the songs it sampled :gaycat1:

the mike jones sample is LEGENDARY. she love her some mike jones

• Like 3

• Replies 111.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

1 minute ago, kimberly said:

I'm not working today. I had the time to argue.

Really, Kim?

:deadbanana2:

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Chris said:

@kimberly And @ScorpiosGroove need to stop arguing now.

I'm not picking sides. I love you both; both of you make good points and yes sometimes Beyonce doesn't do what she needs to do.

And yes we are all annoyed as hell she didn't do sh*t for this era and it's like she can keep the visuals now.

Same I fw both and both have valid points we all are guilty of fighting about the same topics since BMS released. 

However the real enemy is @ICLDXU4HS for posting this bs the other day :biblio:

Spoiler

spacer.png

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Tripthelight said:

Factually, they are not her peers though. The expectation that she continue to compete with artists who debuted 10+ years after her is unrealistic.

It’s amazing that she’s maintained a level of relevance that causes the media and GP to continue grouping her with every new artist that comes along, but that doesn’t mean Beyoncé, herself, should ignore the sacrifices she’s already made in her 25 year career to continue hustling (just to reach a goal post that’s constantly being measured by the next big act). 

the way we are all saying the same thing and its just going in one ear and out the other :deadbanana4: don't bother sis

1 minute ago, Chris said:

@yonsé @Devin 

watching the show tonight?

The time zone is the same as mine so thank God.

lemme go look for a stream rq

4 minutes ago, Chris said:

@yonsé @Devin 

watching the show tonight?

The time zone is the same as mine so thank God.

Any good streamers tonight? I’ll pop in the second half. Ik she gonna wear that ugly ass hat in H-Town.

EDIT: Arlington ugh

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, yonsé said:

lemme go look for a stream rq

You can just ask me.

:deadbanana:

6 hours ago, sillycilla said:

I truly hope hold up gets a resurgence one day. I’ve been listening to this song on repeat lately. The fact that they heard that obscure sample and turned it into this masterpiece. I can not! 

The Hive calling Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Vampire Weekend obscure. It's clear y'all don't listen to music outside of Beyoncé. :rip:

Edited by Monday Night Messiah
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Monday Night Messiah said:

The Hive calling Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Vampire Weekend obscure. It's clear y'all don't listen to music outside of Beyoncé. :rip:

we are not a monolith sweetie, idk if you've paid attention to the last few pages. :rip:

Just now, yonsé said:

we are not a monolith sweetie, idk if you've paid attention to the last few pages. :rip:

Girl, I just love using "the Hive" for anything. Sorry! It's just frustration. We're so fragmented.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Monday Night Messiah said:

The Hive calling Yeah Yeah Yeahs obscure. It's clear y'all don't listen to music outside of Beyoncé. :rip:

Chiile, stop. I was literally referring to the  Andy Williams sample. 

Edited by sillycilla

2 minutes ago, Monday Night Messiah said:

Girl, I just love using "the Hive" for anything. Sorry! It's just frustration. We're so fragmented.

fair enough! and yes. united we are NOT :deadbanana4:

12 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

spacer.png

I screamed

you "click here" and a perfume ad pops up... then an olive oil ad... lastly an Ivy Park ad, which gives you a virus that erases RENAISSANCE off of your devices

• Haha 1

If I see any FaceBook lives (which are kinda better than IG lives because they actually record EVERYTHING even interludes :deadbanana4:), I will also post them.

IR9eTMp.gif

• Like 3

For anyone who has done Club Renaissance how early did y’all line up? I’m thinking of lining up really early in the morning for Houston to get barricade. 

2 minutes ago, suneclipse121 said:

For anyone who has done Club Renaissance how early did y’all line up? I’m thinking of lining up really early in the morning for Houston to get barricade. 

I went an hour or so before VIP check-in, and I was basically barricade. Houston will go harder than Seattle though, so I don't know what the situation will be.

Fully respect wanting to be barricade, but keep in mind there were just 3-4 rows of people in most of CR. there really is so much room in there, I couldn't believe it. At the end of the day I'm not upset because I got to mingle with lovely people before the show, exchanged numbers and all. 

But I would have had the same view if I went at 8 pm. :dancehall2: should have taken @Lose My Breath advice lol. Unless you are short short, you'll be fine.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.