• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

1 hour ago, Chris said:

Why is Jealous not being discussed?

Underrated and one of the best off ST.

ezgif-2-b717d511f8.gif

5 hours ago, Triton said:

Yess!!! And his photo shoots are also amazing. 

Mine deserved to be a single, imagine a radio edit and that gorgeous video released in fall of ‘14. Plus it had Drake. Ugh, stupid puta! 

Mine deserved to be a hit :clownny:

The fact that we realistically have until end of May for her to release the album because her momey-hungry ass wont release an album during summer is making me sick. It would mean its either a release within the next 5-6 weeks OR earliest September/October :rip:

Shes gonna be 41 in September. Last time she released an album, she was 34 :rip: The absolute nightmare that that is

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

Anyway her best Videos are imho:

1) Formation

2) Partition 

3) Telephone

4) Pretty Hurts tbh

5) Single Ladies (just too iconic)

(6) Deja Vu)

The fact that Coachella will never see another performance which was on her level. She really is the GOAT, and those who think otherwise need to be put in jail :cm:

5 minutes ago, BeyBronts said:

The fact that Coachella will never see another performance which was on her level. She really is the GOAT, and those who think otherwise need to be put in jail :cm:

Beychella ranks amongst the most legendary performances ever alongside Whitney South Africa Set, Freddie Mercurys Wembley Set, etc and she is the only one of her generation to have such an iconic performance/set

Have you guys ever asked yourselves if Bey will do more festivals in future and if people expect her to do something unique and big as her coachella show?

To me she doesn't have to upstage or improve it, she doesn't need to prove anything again ever but I feel like the GP will probably expect her do to something like Coachella if festivals organisers booked her for future performances.

Beychella is something unique which will be talked about centuries from now!

52 minutes ago, CoralBlue said:

Have you guys ever asked yourselves if Bey will do more festivals in future and if people expect her to do something unique and big as her coachella show?

To me she doesn't have to upstage or improve it, she doesn't need to prove anything again ever but I feel like the GP will probably expect her do to something like Coachella if festivals organisers booked her for future performances.

Beychella is something unique which will be talked about centuries from now!

Bey will always have to face being measured to different Standards than her peers and other musician simply because people KNOW shes the best at what she does

I seriously want just a very stripped back performance for something.  I loved Roseland

I'm always 75% joking when I say "next weekend" but part of me really did believe she would've at least dropped a teaser by now :gaycat6: This is starting to feel like 2013 and I wish she hadn't even mentioned music in the Harper's Bazaar article.

The "insider" account that insinuated she was dropping a 70s/80s sound limited series got suspended :deadbanana4: 

Maybe our queen is scared of flopping?! Top 2 and I ain't number 2 :fan:

8 hours ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

2 more weeks until I might retire as a fan :rip:

:rip:plz, you'll be back whenever she releases

4 minutes ago, Devin said:

Maybe she changed the narrative of B7 which explains why its taking longer. :gaycat6:

nervous breakdown incoming

93FD53E1-700F-4867-A61F-DE4C25581BB5.thu

Like.. why are you expecting something every week? :deadbanana4: We always know something... Grown Woman leaked before ST, there were pictures of her filming for Lemonade and there were several reliable sources that talked about videos for The Gift. It's not coming this week, it's not coming next week, and it's probably not coming for at least a couple months. Chill.

Edited by Draper.

2 minutes ago, Draper. said:

Like.. why are you expecting something every week? :deadbanana4: We always know something... Grown Woman leaked before ST, there were pictures of her filming for Lemonade and there were several reliable sources that talked about videos for The Gift. It's not coming this week, it's not coming next week, and it's probably not coming for at least a couple months. Chill.

Beyoncé Made A Secret Video with Michel Gondry (2017).

The Colosseum Rejected A (solo) Beyoncé request to shoot, but a new date was proposed (2018).

*Shrugs* Maybe the lead video(s) has/have always been ready but the other visual components are still being tweaked? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.