Beyoncé

Kisuke

Beyoncé doing a commercial era but in the most Beyoncé way possible has been such a roller coaster for the hive :bibliahh:

I know y’all are stressed but the album is coming really soon!!

• Replies 111.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Some people in here need a drink and a cigarette. Have you forgotten how to act outside? Breathe in, breathe out.

I’m past the point of wanting huge promo for Bey, that ship is sailed let it go. I only need visuals and performances, especially performances because that is her bread and butter. I don’t need to listen to an interview about how she burned her cooking for the 19384737th time in a row in a pointless attempt to seem relatable, she will forever be viewed as an untouchable celeb and that’s just something we gotta get accustomed to

Gwuf.gif

Y’all just want to brag about her sales. Beyoncé literally doesn’t need another commercial era. She’s already solidified in music history. She can quit music now and she’ll still go down as one of the greats among the greats.. literally! 

I also think that Bey wants to comfortably reintroduce herself to the public. There was slight mess online from Beys Vogue BTS video and it was quickly squashed cause Parkwood knows the game. So many conspirators are trying to drag her into political and religious mess.

Bey has alot of work to do this era. If she gave the GP too much too quickly, she'd be considered oversaturated. An aggressive rollout for Bey would not work as well as it did for her peers in recent years.

Just now, SashaDevachelli said:

I’m past the point of wanting huge promo for Bey, that ship is sailed let it go. I only need visuals and performances, especially performances because that is her bread and butter. I don’t need to listen to an interview about how she burned her cooking for the 19384737th time in a row in a pointless attempt to seem relatable, she will forever be viewed as an untouchable celeb and that’s just something we gotta get accustomed to

Gwuf.gif

That’s what I want. I don’t need for her to do a sit down interview at all. Just visuals and performances! 

Just now, Blue Rose said:

He didn’t do **** to Britney or Janet. Lets go outside for some air, please.

Spilling to radio shows about taking Britney’s virginity is disgusting. I’ve seen the clip. I lived during that time mama. I saw the backlash that Janet faced and him saying NOTHING. Imagine trying to defend a white man like that. Gross.

2 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

I was referring to the poster that said a hit is going to be a hit regardless of a video which is just total BS. 

TUN became a hit without a MV. It literally got the MV like 3 weeks after. Nicki released that do we have a problem song with a video  and it flopped to oblivion. Do I need to go on? 

Edited by ToraeGilt

Just now, ToraeGilt said:

TUN became a hit without a MV. It literally got the MV like 3 weeks after. Nicki released that do we have a problem song with a video  and it flopped to oblivion. Do I need to go on? 

TUN is not a classic and is already forgotten. I’m not talking about quick little hits. I’m talking about songs that end up as part of the cultural zeitgeist. 

3 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

Gwuf.gif

I was just thinking earlier how rare in it is in human history to have someone this beautiful, talented, smart, kind and respected.... nah she doesn't have a chance at ever being relatable. And I don't want her to be, either. Live your best deity life Herayonce.

Gwuf.gif

When I think of classic songs, the first thing I think of is the visual, not the actual song. 

Maybe some of you are different, but the visuals matter to me and play a big part in regards to the extent I enjoy a song. 

8 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

My gripe isn't for the era or its success; they know what they're doing. Mine is purely selfish and I want to watch the video 100 times in a row, like right now.

Gwuf.gif

That part

2 minutes ago, Dreajae said:

I also think that Bey wants to comfortably reintroduce herself to the public. There was slight mess online from Beys Vogue BTS video and it was quickly squashed cause Parkwood knows the game. So many conspirators are trying to drag her into political and religious mess.

Bey has alot of work to do this era. If she gave the GP too much too quickly, she'd be considered oversaturated. An aggressive rollout for Bey would not work as well as it did for her peers in recent years.

Thank you. Like have these ppl been watching Beyoncés peers and the rollout of their respective eras. It’s literally been less than two weeks and in that time we’ve gotten a song, album release date and track list, a cover, vogue shoot etc.. like things need to be paced out. I don’t want everything as once. We have about 4 weeks. She can take her time.

2 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

TUN is not a classic and is already forgotten. I’m not talking about quick little hits. I’m talking about songs that end up as part of the cultural zeitgeist. 

That song is very much part of the zeitgeist. That’s arguably Ariana’s biggest song what is this lol

i know ur trying to make a point but lol

Y’all are HOT in here chyle. I came back from the beach and it’s fight club

Just now, yonsé said:

Spilling to radio shows about taking Britney’s virginity is disgusting. I’ve seen the clip. I lived during that time mama. I saw the backlash that Janet faced and him saying NOTHING. Imagine trying to defend a white man like that. Gross.

But Britney was going around saying she was a virgin even though she was ******* JT. The knife cuts both ways

If you cared about Janet, you would’ve at least watched her documentary and then you would’ve known that Janet asked him to not say anything and feed the media because she wanted to put it behind her. Would you have preferred he went against Janet’s orders and do a press tour? You’re literally mad about something that never existed :bibliahh:

5 minutes ago, Blumoon said:

Yeah, I think people forget how quickly the tide can turn.  For Beyonce, the overrated criticisms are starting to follow her.  Why make yourself commercially fail and substantiate that? I think shes going for uncaring but that earns her no points when no ones playing your last hits.  It happened to all her peers; JT, Usher, Alicia.  Her team moves like she cant get left behind.  The Gift and EIL showed that people can easily tune out.  Relying on cultural moments for promo doesnt work anymore when people preemptively criticize everything you do.  She got caught slippin and I think she knows because she changed it up this time.  

I mean I think some of those criticisms can be put to bed. I get some of yall were worried with the Gift, EIL and Be Alive. But BMS is proof that Beyonce hasn't lost the GPs interest as a whole. The ball is in her court. And aside from the video, she is doing everything right with radio, playlisting and some acknowledgment of the song. As well as an album date. 

I do beleive she has her press run in place. But she's going to have to play this differently than her peers. After a decade of reclusiveness from the larger public, she needs to come off as relatable and charismatic but still solidified and professional.

Not me dozing off and coming back to this mess.

Spoiler

Also me waking up to think something was coming at midnight. :clownny:

Gwuf.gif

Gwuf.gif

Gwuf.gif

Gwuf.gif

if she looked at this base rn she'd drop the video because she wants us to feel JOY y'all.

Gwuf.gif

Gwuf.gif

Gwuf.gif

1 minute ago, yonsé said:

That song is very much part of the zeitgeist. That’s arguably Ariana’s biggest song what is this lol

i know ur trying to make a point but lol

Even if you believe that (I do not), that has a video now. 

But that song was going to #1 regardless of its quality because Ariana was riding a hype train at the time. 

We don’t want her to prostitute herself like the new girls, we would just like to see some involvement and engagement with both the material and the fans that doesn’t end before the album release. For all we know she could end up surprising us this year. But even so. We know her and believe in her so we don’t even need to be told that an album took a lot out of her or changed her life or whatever in order for us to think it’s important, none of that Gaga mess, and the GP literally does not care about **** like that anyway. But like come outside ma, say hi, we won’t bite. Why so serious dd. How are we supposed to have fun if it never looks like you are? I would like a glimpse of her personality outside of infrequent documentary footage, I would like a few performances outside of an impersonal stadium tour or award show medley. :deadbanana4:

Just now, ShouldersSideways said:

Gwuf.gif

Gwuf.gif

Gwuf.gif

Gwuf.gif

if she looked at this base rn she'd drop the video because she wants us to feel JOY y'all.

Gwuf.gif

Gwuf.gif

Gwuf.gif

BMS has honestly brought me a lot of joy but I would sure love a video right about now! 

Gwuf.gif

5 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

It’s literally one of her biggest hits, and the terminology “Thank you, next” is still being referenced to this day… 

The year is 2024 and the exclusive vinyls are still on sale on her website 

Gwuf.gif

the fact that one IG Story would make them disappear 

Gwuf.gif

Edited by Blue Rose

Just now, ToraeGilt said:

It’s literally one of her biggest hits, and the terminology “Thank you, next” is still being referenced to this day… 

It is not a classic song and not a part of any cultural zeitgeist I’m aware of.

I’m not discussing TUN anymore because this is just silly. 

Gwuf.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.