Beyoncé

Kisuke

40 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

If she wants to be petty and not release the video, then I’ll be petty and boycott Ivy Park. Let’s see how she likes that. 

IMG_7183.gif

About damn time lol. 

They could have at least let fans know a video was still being filmed that way we would feel less anxious about it. 

• Replies 111.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

4 minutes ago, jane said:

Like even 7/11 & Grown woman, bonus tracks, had music videos but her single for her comeback album still doesn't have one days later. Make it make sense. I know it's coming from her because nobody in her team would ever think of doing something so weird, it's just the way she does random things to self sabotage still even if she has no reason to do so. Spare me the visuals for later or some special performing stuff because it's stupid and probably wont even be well received by the public. Why not just be normal for one freaking era? It ain't that hard to do! At some point just let the music speak for itself and stop trying to be original.

Yas Yes GIF by Pose FX

Everything I have been trying to say lol 

1 minute ago, carameldelight said:

About damn time lol. 

They could have at least let fans know a video was still being filmed that way we would feel less anxious about it. 

Bey's PR team have not being useful for years now because she never speaks to the fans or anyone. Don't tell me any of them find this **** normal. Sorry for being negative in here today but i'm just pissed. A music video this weekend for 4th of July would have been just perfect and give this song new life but nope still nothing and she is going to release it in the most random way when it wont have impact or when some people will hardly care. If she is doing these things to prove a point, when will she tell us what the point is because i truly fail to see it.

She deserves to be cancelled and forgotten for these games, this torment. Hm let’s see, Blu Ivy was conceived at Le Meurice Hotel in Paris, which is owned by the Sultan of Brunei (of Sharia law/throwing-gays-off-rooftops fame). She and Jay basically endorsing that. Unforgivable! Let’s get this viral on Twitter and tiktok so she can learn not to **** with the people who pay her bills.

IMG_7183.gif

I love how we randomly come up with release dates for the MV and then get pissed when nothing comes 

IMG_7183.gif

That being said: Hate this annoying puta

IMG_7183.gif

I think when The Renaissance Tour comes around, we should watch it in our minds as revenge for this sadistic torture

IMG_7183.gif

Edited by ATWK

Complain.

Complain.

Complain.

Com ******* plain.

10 minutes ago, Shelter said:

I think the video will come this week. 

IMG_7183.gif

Tonight.

IMG_7183.gif

like someone said a few pages back, i've embraced the possibility of no visuals and two albums

IMG_7183.gif

change the game again queen, it's time to bring back MUSIC

IMG_7183.gif

Y'all have been abused into delusion thinking there won't be visuals.

IMG_7183.gif

The reverse psychology of acting like you're fine with it, too.

IMG_7183.gif

2 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

like someone said a few pages back, i've embraced the possibility of no visuals and two albums

IMG_7183.gif

change the game again queen, it's time to bring back MUSIC

IMG_7183.gif

Wait, wasn't there an article saying she was gonna pay tribute to 90s supermodels? Could we be getting a Listen Without Prejudice-type of rollout?

A video is coming for sure :lmao:

5 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

A video is coming for sure :lmao:

Yeah it’s definitely coming tonight 

IMG_7183.gif

We’re speaking it into existence 

IMG_7183.gif

1 hour ago, satellites.™ said:

Parkwood posted a CD on their story, was is already available? 

This is so infuriating. Why use an account with 1000 followers when you have one with 250M followers :deadbanana4:

The fact that people know her primarily for her music but she refuses to post a link on her stories. 
I urge the Hive to not follow that ParkingLotwood account 

Bey has hurt y'all so bad :rip:

3 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

Yeah it’s definitely coming tonight 

IMG_7183.gif

We’re speaking it into existence 

IMG_7183.gif

I'm actually surprised she doesn't release it for the holiday, seems like it's fitting

2 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

An online Dutch store that's the local store for a lot of artists is counting down until noon tomorrow. Either they're presenting a new site or something big is coming so I'm hoping it's Bey related

I want to believe but why would it be?

IMG_7183.gif

Just now, V$. said:

Gwuf.gif

The fact we always take it back where it began.

Renaissance era is sponsored by this gif.

Gwuf.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.