• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

1 minute ago, Chris said:

Nadia is a straight up lying f*cking c*nt ass ugly b!tch.

I doubt she has any power over this. She's most likely as clueless as we all are about when and whether this will see the light of day or not.

Oh and btw Renaissance Diva > Formation & OTR II Diva btw

I know it might be recency bias but I can care less, I loved the arrangement.

It also has that Run the World transition too hehe.

Edited by Chris

10 minutes ago, Chris said:

Leave that poor woman :deadbanana4:

12 minutes ago, Chris said:

Thats quite likely our fav tbh

:suburban:

Edited by Kristie Kuwa
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Chris said:

Ok but to be fair, she's probably in the dark about everything and is equally as annoyed (imagine all the edits she had to do for new videos and scrapped ideas) 

:suburban:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

the way we're all probably gonna die without seeing those visuals just like her uncles :gaycat7:

you are the Joanne, baby 

WFLFf0v.gif

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TizTiz said:

I wonder if her saying the album is no longer hers and belong to us is code for the era is over (not officially, however). If she's not planning to perform, there's not anything left besides the scheduled visuals. Hopefully a climax tour.

And every time she references the acts, it takes my mind back to her only addressing 2 album, but 3 projects. The way she's only addressed 3 projects once, but "AMERICAN REQUIEM" - "AMEN" - "I'M THAT GIRL" - "SUMMER RENAISSANCE" are so open-shut, is it finally time

Why would she confirm the existence and sound of CC in two years prior, but act III is such a surpriseAre we finally vacating this trilogy

However and whenever we depart the trilogy, all the leaks, unprofessionalism and stealing money for vinyls aside, we can't say this journey hasn't been exciting. Executed better, this could've been another major industry shake up, but, still, no one is doing it the way she has and with the quality she's put out. Some artists are not lucky enough, talented enough, don't dream big enough or have the support of their label and team to pull off double concept albums, let alone 3 conceptual projects with layers of details, meanings and definitions. Artists usually start at Volume 1 and never complete the vision or one of the two is a major downgrade of some sort. 

I hope once she's concluded, she inspires so many artist, good or band, to take risk and create quality that stand the test of time. Not just for charts or monetary gains, but for the fulfillment of being an artist and showcasing artistic creativity and personal triumphs. 

Obviously this is a three-act album project. How else is she going to complete the back cover horse? :sherlock:

Anyway, the thought process behind this era intrigues me because a tour similar to RWT doesn't make logical sense. Are the rumors true about a potential two-part visual experience? I mean, it feels like she has to do something bigger this era than just lyric videos and beencountry.com. If you think about it, she technically started off REN era with no single cover, all-black lyric vids but with CC we've gotten single covers and lyric video visualizers. I do think she's building up to something but the progression is very lackluster to say the least.

57 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

the way we're all probably gonna die without seeing those visuals just like her uncles :gaycat7:

I dedicate these visuals to my Uncle Stan….

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

can't believe in 2022 people were telling us that visuals would be released next summer… 2 summers came and went since then 

WFLFf0v.gif

I remember foaming at the mouth at the rumor of the visuals coming in October that SAME year when the teaser came out in August, thinking there was no way she would wait that long :ahh:

Oh lord.. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

I remember foaming at the mouth at the rumor of the visuals coming in October that SAME year when the teaser came out in August, thinking there was no way she would wait that long :ahh:

Oh lord.. 

god if we knew back then… i would've settled for summer 2023 and i was PISSED at that rumor 

it'll most likely be 2026 at her pace :suburban:

18 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

can't believe in 2022 people were telling us that visuals would be released next summer… 2 summers came and went since then 

WFLFf0v.gif

We saw a glimpse of what I hope won't be apart of "Virgos Grooves" video anymore AND she showed random clips of the visuals and sold merch announcing characters names. So, did not release them from her SanDisk memory card or. . .

58 minutes ago, Brikenbur said:

Obviously this is a three-act album project. How else is she going to complete the back cover horse? :sherlock:

Anyway, the thought process behind this era intrigues me because a tour similar to RWT doesn't make logical sense. Are the rumors true about a potential two-part visual experience? I mean, it feels like she has to do something bigger this era than just lyric videos and beencountry.com. If you think about it, she technically started off REN era with no single cover, all-black lyric vids but with CC we've gotten single covers and lyric video visualizers. I do think she's building up to something but the progression is very lackluster to say the least.

Let me live in Echoville delusions, Briken! 

She had to do that because act III will be a 40 song by song dedication piece the DeRouen & Beyincé family😫️Apparently it's a Gospel album coming out 2026 and visuals 2028 as her decade closing. 

Edited by TizTiz

2 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Me, reading Echoville a second ago because I had COMPLETELY forgotten about it

WFLFf0v.gif

But she put Echoville on the cover of that random Travis collab, how could u forget? How could ANYONE forget?

And then u woke up.

WFLFf0v.gif

Edited by Kristie Kuwa
  • Haha 1

How dare Bey put us through this as adults?! She could've ruined my life when I was 13 but decided to WAIT 

spacer.png

• Like 2

F*ck y'all hoes is all I got to say to you tonight.

Yes I'm rude. Why? Go ask your MF fave cuz I need news

:ryan3:

Why is perez hilton washed up ass trolling Bey on her IG? Asking her is the Jay Z rumors true. Bey would leave Jay Quick AF and would abandon him if there was anything incriminating coming out about him

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.