Beyoncé

Kisuke

I wonder if DC5 means they’re considering a reunion in the future. I hope they do it in a way DC3 reunited at Super Bowl, Say Yes and Coachella in the next couple of years, and a full album in ten years 

• Replies 111.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

5 hours ago, PrettyHurts said:

the deadline articles says the film reveals she had knee surgery before rehearsals began. this probably has to do with why the visuals were scrapped too. although it kept us in the dark, bey is veyr smart to not reveal her knee issue. it would have created unnecessary drama. happy she was able to complete the tour despite having surgery

The Apesh1t dance break being mostly arm movements minimal leg movements kinda gave it away for me in the beginning 

• Like 1

AM replay updated today and i found this to be a fun little coincidence while checking my weekly rankings (it’s like reading the Sunday paper for me)

spacer.png

5 hours ago, AxelFox said:

Why would it have something to do with that? 

We know they were finished by the end of 2022, and she's been shopping them to streamers throughout the first half of 2023. Them not being out is all on her stubbornness, greed and ungratefulness to her fans. 

We don’t know any of that for fact :rip: I’m all for critiquing when necessary but at some point we have to get over the visuals. She didn’t chose to not release them simply because she hates her fans :rip: there was clearly an issue or they simply just weren’t good enough 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

one of the reviews confirms the visuals aren’t mentioned anywhere in the film… i expected them to lightly tease them or at least acknowledge them… this clearly confirms what i’ve been thinking aka they’ll just pretend that the visuals were never a thing and will lowkey gaslight us into forgetting them 

which is literally insane like :deadbanana4: 

at least have the ******* guts to tell us they are scrapped and delete your **** ass trailer, isn’t that the minimum we’d deserve atp ? all this teasing from her and her team, dumb memes, official statements, trailers… just to move on like none of that ever happened ? it’s just so otherworldly disrespectful to us and everyone who worked on them 

Edited by ScorpiosGroove
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Red Velvet said:

She looks good but where is the footage of her walking the carpet :giraffe:

She charges for people to see her do that now.

• Haha 2

the way about my joke the other day with Telephone Pt 2 being a video about their hip and knee replacements lowkey came true

:suburban:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

one of the reviews confirms the visuals aren’t mentioned anywhere in the film… i expected them to lightly tease them or at least acknowledge them… this clearly confirms what i’ve been thinking aka they’ll just pretend that the visuals were never a thing and will lowkey gaslight us into forgetting them 

at least have the ******* guts to tell us they are scrapped and delete your **** ass trailer, isn’t that the minimum we’d deserve atp ? all this teasing from her and her team, dumb memes, official statements, trailers… just to move on like none of that ever happened ? it’s just so otherworldly disrespectful to us and everyone who worked on them 

She really doesn’t give a ****. Let it go. I’m at peace with her decision because if they were good, they would’ve been out by now. My personal theory is she rushed into making them because she was confident it would come out good because she’s done visuals so many times before, but the end result was not what she imagined.

It was also time to move on from doing the same thing over and over anyway. Enough people have copied the visual album format now, she achieved what she wanted in terms of bringing back the importance of videos. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

I don’t care about the videos anymore but I do feel bad for the crew that worked so hard on them hopefully that were paid very very well.

• Like 4

A fan on Tik Tok is saying that hardly anything got cut 

oprah-winfrey-so-what-is-the-truth.gif

I feel like the Tina cover is the only song that didn't make it at this point... :psyduck:

If the visuals were scrapped she wouldn’t use “the Renaissance is not over” and “you are the visual, baby” right next to each other in a trailer 

4 hours ago, OnMyCoolJ said:

Bey doesn’t want these shady photographers (the same ones who tried to make crotch pictures during the early 4 era performances) to make money off of her. She is 1000000% justified in this choice. 

… do you guys hear yourself talk? So photographers who were invited to promote her event for her film shouldn’t make money off of her? She is not justified by this at all, you can easily only invite reputable press to take photos, this isnt a public event where you can’t control who attends :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, V_E_N_U_S said:

I can’t believe people really think that she scrapped the visuals… :rip: she would NEVER do that

The lack of visuals must mean she’s prepared an actual movie for her ACTS afterall

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

She really doesn’t give a ****. Let it go. I’m at peace with her decision because if they were good, they would’ve been out by now. My personal theory is she rushed into making them because she was confident it would come out good because she’s done visuals so many times before, but the end result was not what she imagined.

It was also time to move on from doing the same thing over and over anyway. Enough people have copied the visual album format now, she achieved what she wanted in terms of bringing back the importance of videos. 

i fully get that but then give us a regular music video for the singles at least. like bare minimum stuff 

we know she’s a perfectionist and overly critical yada yada yada but she shot a whole ass film for this, i can’t imagine it being SO bad that none of it could be reused or tweaked, that’d be insane, even for her standards :rip:

she obviously scrapped them a long time ago but literally why not just reshoot a video for BMS and Cuff It and call it a day then… 

no wonder she’ll never win aoty or an oscar simply bc industry people clearly hate her way of working, and who can blame them it’s just beyond disrespectful to anyone involved to scrap entire bodies of work bc you "didn’t like them" for whatever reason 

and it’s disrespectful to us the fans to promise visuals and teasing them multiple times only to turn around and pretend they never existed, same for the whole botched trilogy concept 

26 minutes ago, Hallad173 said:

I don’t care about the videos anymore but I do feel bad for the crew that worked so hard on them hopefully that were paid very very well.

they probably weren’t and that’s why they won’t vote for her during award season, we’ve seen and heard about these type of situations many times. Sure, a lot of people in the industry are bitter and jealous, but it’s surely not a coincidence that so many of them are shady towards Bey after working with her  :giraffe:

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, Pepo said:

A fan on Tik Tok is saying that hardly anything got cut 

oprah-winfrey-so-what-is-the-truth.gif

I feel like the Tina cover is the only song that didn't make it at this point... :psyduck:

which would be a real shame

Maybe the haircare line is what’s actually scrapped, cause she’s wearing a wig wig to the only event she’s attending until her next tour. :cm:

There are people who still think the visuals are coming? She told us “you are the visuals”,  it’s over a year since the album, the tour ended two months ago, and the film doesnt mention them at all... wake up baby, theyre not coming. Y’all expecting them at the 10 year anniversary or what?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

Honestly we need someone to professionally film this movie, I have a feeling it won’t be added to any streaming service 

the whole trilogy acts thing isn’t happening either like wake up, the word trilogy hasn’t been mentioned once since she announce the album over a year & a half ago :rip:

you’d think hive learned that lesson by now but seeing how many still ask for a scrapped, 8 year old concert movie kinda says it all :redface:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, QueenB said:

There are people who still think the visuals are coming? She told us “you are the visuals”,  it’s over a year since the album, the tour ended two months ago, and the film doesnt mention them at all... wake up baby, theyre not coming. Y’all expecting them at the 10 year anniversary or what?

"where are the visuals" is the new "where is the fwt dvd"...its going to be more years of begging unfortunately from ppl who haven't gotten the clue yet

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.