Beyoncé

Kisuke

Some of y'all need to just stop stanning Bey if she brings you this much misery and strife

Ole dramatic asses :toofunny3:

• Like 3

• Replies 116.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

I want bey to stop touring flop cities in the US. She should just do the majah cities for multiple nights each and make them hoes from the backwoods US cities catch a train/flight/drive to come see her! I still can’t believe she went to places like Kentucky instead of doing a cute 4 nights in a nearby major city like Chicago. she would’ve made more coin that way and had an even louder crowd too 

Edited by bijonse

Like after she had to cancel the pittsburgh show and I had to go to dc i feel like she should just do that moving forward. The crowd in DC was way better than pittsburgh would’ve been and i got a lil cute trip out of it. The b list US cities always take like until the day of to sell out anyways. Meanwhile cities that would’ve sold out in a couple hours overseas got NOTHING :jonny: poor Italy poor Brazil maybe next time 

Edited by bijonse

OK I just have to say that her vocals on PLASTIC OFF THE SOFA are incredible. I’m surprised that wasn’t the number on song off this album because, guuuuurl … :clap3:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Curaga said:

OK I just have to say that her vocals on PLASTIC OFF THE SOFA are incredible. I’m surprised that wasn’t the number on song off this album because, guuuuurl … :clap3:

Cried to it a few times :jonny:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Curaga said:

POTS is THE BEST song on Renaissance wbk :clap3:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

bless the YouTube algorithm for landing this on my home page, uploaded a few hours ago. a performance from the dawn of DC3 era, I believe.

mother was SWEATING, hot girl representation :celestial6:

features Independent Women, Say My Name, Bootylicious, Emotion, Survivor

This sounds weird but I LIVE for her early days where she was SWEATING:jonny5: this was before we got fans blowing everywhere, the face was glistening, the hair was matted, she knew that rent was due every single time and I love it. She has quite literally put her blood, sweat, and tears onto the stage and that’s why she’s MOTHER:jonny5:

• Like 5

i will say this.

her streaming numbers are slowly improving due to tiktok, but i have no idea how long this will last because last time we thought it was improving they went back down to what we usually see

Edited by HausofArtpopII
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, kimberly said:

bless the YouTube algorithm for landing this on my home page, uploaded a few hours ago. a performance from the dawn of DC3 era, I believe.

mother was SWEATING, hot girl representation :celestial6:

features Independent Women, Say My Name, Bootylicious, Emotion, Survivor

Legend was sucking down that water begging for that towel during emotions, I'm living.

Lame ass crowd

1 hour ago, bijonse said:

I want bey to stop touring flop cities in the US. She should just do the majah cities for multiple nights each and make them hoes from the backwoods US cities catch a train/flight/drive to come see her! I still can’t believe she went to places like Kentucky instead of doing a cute 4 nights in a nearby major city like Chicago. she would’ve made more coin that way and had an even louder crowd too 

Nah, not everything should be centered around these kind of optics, or tour gross. I love it when people who otherwise wouldn't get to see her get the chance and casual fans who would ignore are exposed to her talent. As long as the schedule isn't too grueling on her, let her perform for the villagers. Global megastar arriving in dusty town is always a cute narrative :eddie:

I'm really hoping rest of the world get their own leg next year 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, QueenB said:

No one cares about stats for twitter, or even said the Renaissance tour was trash?

We said some things that couldve been better, are you a hater for saying it's better than formation tour?

Y'all keep filling the blanks for things we never said and end up sounding more like a hater than we are being

reny2.gif

"some things"...girl every post in here is a complain. Like bey isn't holding you hostage, go stan someone else.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kingdom said:

"some things"...girl every post in here is a complain. Like bey isn't holding you hostage, go stan someone else.

Like the rest of the world already did u mean? :fan:

In all seriousness: It's obviously just fun to vent a bit, its not like anything interesting is happening with Bey at.this moment in time. And discussing her outfit choices on a music forum is simply not very fruitful either

Edited by Kristie Kuwa
  • Like 1

Houston tonight :duca: She looks very happy to be there so it might be one of the best shows.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Like the rest of the world already did u mean? :fan:

In all seriousness: It's obviously just fun to vent a bit, its not like anything interesting is happening with Bey at.this moment in time. And discussing her outfit choices on a music forum is simply not very fruitful either

The problem that its not a bit...i also tug at her wig a bit.But this base is never fun...we all claim to stan beyonce but reading this base, it never comes off that way. I want to be here to celebrate bey and talk about why we actually stan her and show her love....but its never that on this base. I do hope you get my point

• Like 2

The problem that its not a bit...i also tug at her wig a bit.But this base is never fun...we all claim to stan beyonce but reading this base, it never comes off that way. I want to be here to celebrate bey and talk about why we actually stan her and show her love....but its never that on this base. I do hope you get my point

I get it, but at the same time it feels wrong to be dealing with Beyoncé currently like Diana Ross' stans talk about Diana. One is 42, still releasing extraordinary projects, still pushing herself creatively speaking, the other is 70+ years old way past her commercial years. 

But ur right in the sense its been a lot of dragging these past 3 days, I agree

• Like 1

7 hours ago, king_queen said:

POTS is THE BEST song on Renaissance wbk :clap3:

i prefer seeing people complain here than seeing… this :deadbanana4:

• Haha 2

This is very clearly not the case. You are free to open discussions about things you love about Beyoncé, just like so many of us also post about songs we love, performances we love, moments etc all the time. You just never do, your only contribution int  this thread is complaining about people complaining. 

It is true that when topics like this arise they are short lived, but there's only so much you can talk about stuff that's already happened and been discussed. Naturally, most of the discourse will be around stuff that is happening currently, and that is Beyoncé's continued fumbling of the Renaissance rollout and disdain of her fans to the point she don't even wanna look at us directly anymore 

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

No one needs to be policed on what they can and cannot say to prove how much of a fan they are. I think it’s easy to decipher which one is coming from frustration and genuine hate.   The hive drags Beyoncé, each other and haters, nothing new. 

Saying that her team makes terrible decisions and her streaming sucks due to lack of presence and promo is hardly the hate you claim it is. Maybe if they’ve communicated anything other than the tour is coming to an obvious end, as there are no other dates in sight,  we would be discussing something else.

And another album ranking doesn’t say anything about how much you love her lol.. but go ahead if that’s what you want to do. No one is stopping you. 

Edited by sillycilla
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

It is true that when topics like this arise they are short lived, but there's only so much you can talk about stuff that's already happened and been discussed. Naturally, most of the discourse will be around stuff that is happening currently, and that is Beyoncé's continued fumbling of the Renaissance rollout and disdain of her fans to the point she don't even wanna look at us directly anymore 

Point, blank, period. 

And there you have another artist with singles, promotion, performances, tiktok presence, playlisting and high budget videos, just for the album to pull half the streams Renaissance debuted with in Spotify -which is not even Beyoncé's best platform. The comparisons are only brought to drag Beyoncé, never to tell the whole story. :katie:

Edited by Draper.
  • Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.