Beyoncé

Kisuke

the acting...

Beyoncé's impeccable performance as Carrie Bradshaw, Michelle giving Miranda pantsuit, Kelly more of a pick-me wife Charlotte...

Farrah being the Kim Cattrall of the group, bullied and exiled by SJP/BGKC... :dies:

so many layers to this. they don't do it like them no more!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 111.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

4 minutes ago, sillycilla said:

This is why Parkwood will continue on their nonsense. It’s nothing like the era she grew up in

https://x.com/beyoncepress/status/1705363324089585688?s=46&t=DBEzweI3pkN0q0I7VG8vbQ

The eras she grew up in had:

Single releases

Radio Promo

MV releases

TV performances

Commercials

Interviews

Bey doesnt.even have a quarter of that these days

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, cloudbusting said:

spacer.png

:WAP:

One of the highlights from this tour was him going viral, the girls and gays going into detective mode to find his Instagram, his following growing from 200 to 11k overnight then him putting his account on private cause messy bottoms were probably sending hole pics.

A time :jonny5:

Edited by Planet Mars
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Shone Ai said:

Someone gif this :giraffe:

She truly is one of the last superstars, they don't make them like that anymore. She's a Diva. 

8 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

One of the highlights from this tour was him going viral, the girls and gays going into detective mode to find his Instagram, his following growing from 200 to 11k overnight then him putting his account on private cause messy bottoms were probably sending hole pics.

I should taken my chance too smh :jonny3:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

His British accent is cute

:khaylan2:

I always loved this song.

:deadbanana:

People still being pressed today over the lyrics.

:deadbanana2:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

private cause messy bottoms were probably sending hole pics.

@Blue Rose needs to relax.

30 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

The eras she grew up in had:

Single releases

Radio Promo

MV releases

TV performances

Commercials

Interviews

Bey doesnt.even have a quarter of that these days

Seriously even in the days of MJ, the singles and videos weren’t far apart. Two months was the norm. Thriller video was actually released a month before the single released to radio. And it was the seventh AND last single of the era. 

Why are they trying to convince people with this “enjoy the music” bs

30 minutes ago, Chris said:

@Blue Rose needs to relax.

funny because i followed him when he was only at 1K and way before he locked his account. He will be giving me the Priority Access

spacer.png

Could you imagine driving down the street ad seeing Beyonce posing with a street sign? lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, kimberly said:

the acting...

Beyoncé's impeccable performance as Carrie Bradshaw, Michelle giving Miranda pantsuit, Kelly more of a pick-me wife Charlotte...

Farrah being the Kim Cattrall of the group, bullied and exiled by SJP/BGKC... :dies:

so many layers to this. they don't do it like them no more!

I always gag when they wipe Kelly's non-existent tears. :deadbanana:

10 hours ago, carameldelight said:

Beyonce skull dragging aside, let me put my stan hat back on for a second.

You all can let me know if I'm being crazy, but I felt like there was always some sort of anti agenda ever since the tour started. For example, drake's tour has been mostly positive with a million likes just for walking down the stairs. Meanwhile the moment Beyonce stepped foot in stockholm the negative videos and posts were all over social media and left a negative impression initially online. And even now I still see videos of people sitting down, or not knowing a song, etc.  Beyonce has been singing and performing her ass off with not as many likes, granted it could just be due to my algorithm I get the videos earlier. What is that all about? Am I being sensitive stan? 

Its because of HIVE like some of you in this base. You all set her up with the constant crying and complaining. You all start it and people follow suit.

I opened this base and its complains about how the tour is trash? Aren't you all tired

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

this throwback 

:bibliahh: :bibliahh:

Strangers that don’t KNOW her have have to call her by her full name

3 minutes ago, Kingdom said:

Its because of HIVE like some of you in this base. You all set her up with the constant crying and complaining. You all start it and people follow suit.

I opened this base and its complains about how the tour is trash? Aren't you all tired

I kept saying this like Beyoncé does THEE most and yall complain about stupid **** and kinda green light her haters to drag her for nothing. And sometimes it seems like some of yall don’t actually like her at all

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bijonse said:

I kept saying this like Beyoncé does THEE most and yall complain about stupid **** and kinda green light her haters to drag her for nothing. And sometimes it seems like some of yall don’t actually like her at all

I genuinely don't think a lot of people on this base actually like her. I am not even being funny and its very sad to see. 

• Like 2

Some of you claim to be stans by you really just want her to do things so you can add it your dragging points for twitter. This is a BEYONCE base not a therapy session about how much you hate beyonce and what she is doing to her career. She has give the world decades of music ON HER OWN TERMS. When she is ready to do anything it will ON HER OWN TERMS. Focus on that..My God

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Chris said:

Sorry but I like Renaissance Tour better than Formation.

:deadbanana2: :deadbanana2: 

Taste. Its way better 

No one cares about stats for twitter, or even said the Renaissance tour was trash?

We said some things that couldve been better, are you a hater for saying it's better than formation tour?

Y'all keep filling the blanks for things we never said and end up sounding more like a hater than we are being

reny2.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.