Beyoncé

Kisuke

5 minutes ago, yonsé said:

She literally updates her website daily with photos from each show.

note that the page doesn't say ACT II: RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR on it. so ya, you are pulling assumptions out of the air.

you cannot trust Beyonce.com but you should trust ATRL user carameldelight.

• Haha 1

• Replies 111.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

1 minute ago, kimberly said:

:deadbanana4:

act ii is totally the tour thats why she posting these pics with an act i watermark on them

DHyMXy5.png

critical thinking is so important, hive

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

Girl if you don't find seat somewhere...IKYFL :rip:

yes. be patient. this is act i. and she hasn't told us the act is over, and everything is still renaisssance themed. enjoy the first act. its an incredible album. she barely puts out music as is. y'all so greedy. im not even talking about her lack of visuals. this is about yall being mad were still in act i. like, chill tf out.

• Thanks 1

why not assume it's all scrapped? We have a trailer from over a year ago that led nowhere. Y'all forgetting H&M posting a press release about her single Standing on the Sun being available for download on the site soon? The formation tour being professionally filmed/directed/edited? 

This woman scraps things unannounced all the time

15 minutes ago, Capris Groove said:

She's just doing a proper old school ERA which lasted 1-2 years, and it's fabulous. We shouldn't be hearing a peep about the next era/album right now.

6wh1vkV.gif

but during old school 2 year long eras there used to be actual content other than that album and a tour a year later

6wh1vkV.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, QueenB said:

why not assume it's all scrapped? We have a trailer from over a year ago that led nowhere. Y'all forgetting H&M posting a press release about her single Standing on the Sun being available for download on the site soon? The formation tour being professionally filmed/directed/edited? 

1. it was a teaser. and we have already been told it was because the film was not done until december of last year and that's when it started being shopped around to studios.

2. h&m never said standing on the sun was going to be available to download. they said it would be in the commercial. and it was. the direct quote from the press release (link to the full press release): 

The campaign images were shot in Nassau in the Bahamas by photographers Inez & Vinoodh, while the commercial was directed by Jonas Åkerlund. The commercial highlights the opposing nature of the four basic elements and will be available to view online in its entirety, with edited versions for TV. The commercial also features a new song from Beyoncé, Standing On The Sun.

3. FWT was scrapped in post production. And she DID mention it to us with those shirts, as cruel as they were. She never goes completely radio silent when things change. See: Justice for Thique going viral and her bringing it back to the setlist with a cheeky video from Parkwood.

Edited by yonsé

doja releasing her 4th high budget music video tonight, along with her 4th single, a pop up experience, a vma medley & a potential virtual concert/visual album before her album comes out tonight then embarking on a tour…

she’s literally doing the rollout we’ve asked for Ren… see how easy it could be ? that woman really gives us **** :rip:

• Thanks 1

look i get being mad that she is taking her sweet time with the visuals and not giving us TV performances or appearances.

but to assume she's sloppy with her artistry, it's literally not her brand. everything is intentional. y'all are losing it :deadbanana4:

6 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

but during old school 2 year long eras there used to be actual content other than that album and a tour a year later

6wh1vkV.gif

This is the clock I needed as we head in to Scorpio season.

6wh1vkV.gif

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, QueenB said:

I mean, Amazon Italy posted some lies about Renaissance videos too. H&M and Amazon are unofficial sources.

any confirmation that came straight from Beyoncé has never been scrapped. I don't think there's any precedent to suggest this is all scrapped.

and a slight correction: we don't have a trailer. we have a "teaser" which did tease us to death. :deadbanana2: but we haven't been given a trailer to understand what the full picture is. I still hold my position that the visuals will either include footage from tour, or include songs from other "Acts," or perhaps both.

8 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

doja releasing her 4th high budget music video tonight, along with her 4th single, a pop up experience, a vma medley & a potential virtual concert/visual album before her album comes out tonight then embarking on a tour…

she’s literally doing the rollout we’ve asked for Ren… see how easy it could be ? that woman really gives us **** :rip:

some of y'all keep asking for her to work like a new artist, Matthew Knowles management style.

then get mad when we point out how unreasonable you sound expecting that from thee Beyoncé. especially when she DID do 2 nights of "Club Renaissance" popups last year, free and open to public! she INVENTED the visual album drop. been there, done that. VMA medley? check. two 15-minute ones.

I am so excited for Doja's album and am going to her tour, by the way. she's just at a vastly different place than Beyoncé.

Edited by kimberly

25 minutes ago, yonsé said:

love this new direction from frustrated hive that Beyoncé is all of a sudden sloppy like she doesn't copiously plan her eras out.

seeing as they added the PARFUM link to the home page the day after she announced it, i don't think she would be updating her website daily with TOUR  photos that say act i on them....if it was act ii. how does that make any sense at all? bffr.

Shes allegedly sitting.on visuals no one wants to buy for that price lol

Wonder if all streaming services saying NO.. NO! to buying the visuals was part of the master plan 

6wh1vkV.gif

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Shes allegedly sitting.on visuals no one wants to buy for that price lol

yes. we have knowledge that she finished the film in december of 2022 and shopped the film to studios for a limited theatrical release. when they passed because of what she was asking, she circled back for streaming-only. that news came out like 2 or 3 weeks ago.

then we saw jeff bezos and ted serandos in VIP at the 9/4 show. its clear she's still in talks. but nobody wants to listen to logic, they just wanna scream ITS OVER I GUESS

like i need y'all to be serious lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, QueenB said:

Wonder if all streaming services saying NO.. NO! to buying the visuals was part of the master plan 

6wh1vkV.gif

Its not that they are saying no per say. They just don't want to pay the price she wants them to pay cause they dont think its worth it. Thats why the Top-Off singer is holding them off. Make of that what you want 

6wh1vkV.gif

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, yonsé said:

yes. we have knowledge that she finished the film in december of 2022 and shopped the film to studios for a limited theatrical release. when they passed because of what she was asking, she circled back for streaming-only. that news came out like 2 or 3 weeks ago.

then we saw jeff bezos and ted serandos in VIP at the 9/4 show. its clear she's still in talks. but nobody wants to listen to logic, they just wanna scream ITS OVER I GUESS

like i need y'all to be serious lol

CEO's can attend concerts just because they want to and still say NO to Beyoncé, this "it's clear she's still in talks" is just a theory. the article mentioned screenings were had, reshoots done, and still crickets from studios wanting it. No one wants to pay top dollar for a product from 2022 in the year 2023, if her team is shocked by that fact then that is alarming. If that's not sloppy then I don't know what is

6wh1vkV.gif

Edited by QueenB
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, yonsé said:

love this new direction from frustrated hive that Beyoncé is all of a sudden sloppy like she doesn't copiously plan her eras out.

seeing as they added the PARFUM link to the home page the day after she announced it, i don't think she would be updating her website daily with TOUR  photos that say act i on them....if it was act ii. how does that make any sense at all? bffr.

Are you new to Beyonce or something? Her eras have been messy since self titled lol. That's definitely not a new perspective in here. 

We all know bey is about her bag, so of course she uploaded her perfume. Just like instead of pushing a new single she pushed a tiffany's commercial. 

You are optimistic and I'm not. There isn't much more to it. 

let's not treat the "she shopped her film but studios didn't bite" rumor as fact, either

it's entirely possible she shopped her film and cut a deal already, but it will come out alongside Act II, for example.

that one insider doesn't have any further details beyond "a film exists and conversations were happening"

44 minutes ago, kimberly said:

Did I say anything about trusting me or was I expressing MY opinion? 

Streaming services looking at Beyoncé's streaming numbers (which apparently do not matter to some) and saying no to her product

6wh1vkV.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

32 minutes ago, Capris Groove said:

This is the clock I needed as we head in to Scorpio season.

6wh1vkV.gif

oh trust i’m gonna ascend to a higher plane of complaining once november hits and we still have nothing but t-shirts and perfumes

6wh1vkV.gif

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.