Beyoncé

Kisuke

It’s really not that serious. Sometimes I feel like engaging in debate and other times I don’t. Letting it go means the conversation is over.  You can have that satisfaction. Idc 

Plus I get lazy on my phone. Blame it on me being a Leo with a Taurus moon. . Stunt queen!

Edited by sillycilla

• Replies 111.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

4 minutes ago, tachiwaka said:

not you aging her up a whole year when she just turned 42

I don't know much about algebra... :toofunny2:

let's say she entered her 43rd year on earth :heart:

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Tripthelight said:

This is what happens when you neglect your kingdom for too long...

Infightiiiiiiiiiiiing is the result.

I feel like if you’ve defended Beyoncé outside this base, you can say whatever you want here. Except for fleahive, she’s the opps.

• Haha 1

We need artistic Hive to release RENAISSANCE visuals with AI or even the Sims.

I wonder how her team would react if "parody" visuals dropped and took off :rip:

13 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

not two of my fave little hivesters fighting pls honeys kiss and make up I beg of you :'(

not us making the elders upset :foxaylove3: whatever you say daddy :heart:

• Haha 2

Just now, Planet Mars said:

I wonder how her team would react if "parody" visuals dropped and took off :rip:

OOOOOH, I like where you are going with this. 

1 hour ago, carameldelight said:

It's cute people still think act ii is happening.

why would act ii not be happening? can y'all be patient? we still in act i.

i know she ain't giving us much but like let's be serious for a minute. why would she drop a whole new act when the tour is for act i? clearly this rollout is meant to last for the next several years.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, carameldelight said:

OOOOOH, I like where you are going with this. 

Watch her team scramble to shut them down with copyright ©️ claims the moment the album starts rising and streams pick up :rip:

• Like 1

When she first revealed the album cover and people made “edits” because it was too “minimal” and they were hideous as shxt

spacer.png

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, yonsé said:

i know she ain't giving us much but like let's be serious for a minute. why would she drop a whole new act when the tour is for act i? clearly this rollout is meant to last for the next several years.

I am of the opinion that it was eventually scrapped.  Also, It does appear to be that act ii is the tour and the visuals is act iii. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, yonsé said:

Girl if you don't find seat somewhere...IKYFL :rip:

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, yonsé said:

!!!

this VIRGO is not ditching her plans after publicly announcing them and branding the album as "act i - RENAISSANCE" to this day.

2 minutes ago, carameldelight said:

Also, It does appear to be that act ii is the tour and the visuals is act iii. 

"this three act project was recorded during the pandemic"

unless she joined Morgan Wallen's sorority covid spreader tour and filmed it without us knowing, I don't think so.

Edited by kimberly

Kansas city show date will end with "Act 2 of 2 Complete" on the jumbo screen

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, kimberly said:

!!!

this VIRGO is not ditching her plans after publicly announcing them and branding the album as "act i - RENAISSANCE" to this day.

"this three act project was recorded during the pandemic"

unless she joined Morgan Wallen's sorority covid spreader tour and filmed it without us knowing, I don't think so.

I mean she still has NO SKIPS merch being sold at her concerts, she's just selling through stock!

3 minutes ago, QueenB said:

I mean she still has NO SKIPS merch being sold at her concerts, she's just selling through stock!

You get it. At this point, it's a wait and see game however how is that FWT dvd thing going??

She's just doing a proper old school ERA which lasted 1-2 years, and it's fabulous. We shouldn't be hearing a peep about the next era/album right now.

6wh1vkV.gif

5 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

this has already been happening

AI:

Sims:

22 minutes ago, carameldelight said:

It does appear to be that act ii is the tour and the visuals is act iii. 

so you are just making this up based on nothing, ok lol 

her website still says ACT 1: RENAISSANCE on it....but sure

Edited by yonsé

Just now, yonsé said:

so you are just making this up based on nothing, ok lol 

her website still says ACT 1: RENAISSANCE on it....but sure

I think you all are the ones who need to come down.  No one is making up anything. This conversation about the acts being a tour and visual has been going on since the beginning.  I only changed my mind thinking it was albums to the latter. 

And you are so sure it's happening based off the fact she hasn't updated her website???? This is the team that didn't even have enough vinyls in stock. Please. 

Just now, carameldelight said:

And you are so sure it's happening based off the fact she hasn't updated her website???? This is the team that didn't even have enough vinyls in stock. Please. 

She literally updates her website daily with photos from each show.

note that the page doesn't say ACT II: RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR on it. so ya, you are pulling assumptions out of the air.

1 minute ago, yonsé said:

She literally updates her website daily with photos from each show.

note that the page doesn't say ACT II: RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR on it. so ya, you are pulling assumptions out of the air.

Photos, ok. 

I'm glad you have so much faith in beyonce.com We shall see if anything happens. 

Just now, carameldelight said:

Photos, ok. 

I'm glad you have so much faith in beyonce.com We shall see if anything happens. 

love this new direction from frustrated hive that Beyoncé is all of a sudden sloppy like she doesn't copiously plan her eras out.

seeing as they added the PARFUM link to the home page the day after she announced it, i don't think she would be updating her website daily with TOUR  photos that say act i on them....if it was act ii. how does that make any sense at all? bffr.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.