Beyoncé

Kisuke

Next month, Bey will be the second female artist to have two songs released before 2010 over 1 billion streams. The other one is not Shakira, just saying. :coffee2:

• Replies 116.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

It's cute people still think act ii is happening. This convo will be going on for a while because it's relevant. 

I did see a tweet that said Houston gets Megan and Travis and New Orleans will most likely get Big Freeda, what does that mean for KC? Hopefully the visuals.

• Like 1

Just now, carameldelight said:

I did see a tweet that said Houston gets Megan and Travis and New Orleans will most likely get Big Freeda, what does that mean for KC?

perfume samplers and a recycled outfit or two, maybe a new ugly IVY PARK outfit :heart:

8 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

was this REALLY that hard to do ? give the people what they want you mad woman

She hates giving the people what they want. 

• Haha 1

I don't care to argue anymore about WHY Beyoncé should or should not be doing anything, but why do the SAME complaints need to be said over and over and over? At what point will we just accept that this is how Beyoncé is, and is going to be? Has any of the many complaints ever changed things? Do you feel better after complaining? And if so, why does it continue?

It's been the same talking points it since 2013. Why spend a decade being mad at Beyoncé for not promoting or whatever...at some point you're going to have to let it go and focus on enjoying the music, the era, the tour, the remixes...(and the parfum).

Edited by swissman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

why the hell are yall talking about shakira :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, swissman said:

I don't care to argue anymore about WHY Beyoncé should or should not be doing anything, but why do the SAME complaints need to be said over and over and over? At what point will we just accept that this is how Beyoncé is, and is going to be? Has any of the many complaints ever changed things? Do you feel better after complaining? And if so, why does it continue?

It's been the same talking points it since 2013. Why spend a decade being mad at Beyoncé for not promoting or whatever...at some point you're going to have to let it go and focus on enjoying the music, the era, the tour, the remixes...(and the parfum).

Its actually quite easy to explain why: because there is nothing else to talk about.

Do you want to talk about a perfume? Wait, no one has smelled it yet, sry.

Do you want to talk about the tour? But there are no changes, so also same old since 5 months.

Do you want to talk about her albums and do rating things? Also same old.

Do you want to talk about some fan theories that have nothing to them aside from being cute dreams? 

Like, we might as well close the thread then till sth happens cause there is nothing to talk about and there wont be anything to talk about cause she makes sure no one talks about her, the recording etc.

• Thanks 3

haha was just watching this video essay/commentary video that came out today and this British YouTuber used "Pretty Hurts" as the title credit song.

seems like people remember it! and daily Spotify streams are a trivial metric.

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

why the hell are yall talking about shakira :bibliahh:

Chiiiile, that’s what happens when you get gaslit into a side conversation that was never the main point.  

Had to let it go. 

• Haha 1

ST: Music videos for every song upon release, docu series about the concept and making of, speech at art univeristy in new york, grammy performance, brits performance, hbo x10 tour performances series, platinum edition, 15 minute VMA medley, HBO concert special for a SECOND tour in support of the album, BET performance

Lemonade: Superbowl, movie upon release, BET performance, CMA performance, ANOTHER 15 minute VMA medley, 10 minute Grammy performance, tidal special concert, her first full stadium solo tour, 

Renai:ssance 

I'm sorry but the complaining, hostility and lashings are well deserved and nowhere as bad as they should be. :giraffe:

The sabotaged singles releases/commercial strategies are one thing, whatever, but when you don't even bother to give some content to the legions of fans who have taken you to the 'can do whatever tf I want' position you are in nowadays is extremely distasteful. Like, this **** stopped being funny LAST september. 

I hope the complaining and lashing will transform into REAL backlash soon. I know frm me it's gonna be Youtube mp3 converter with miss Knwoles from now. That is if she ever bothers to puts out something again after this. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, kimberly said:

haha was just watching this video essay/commentary video that came out today and this British YouTuber used "Pretty Hurts" as the title credit song.

seems like people remember it! and daily Spotify streams are a trivial metric.

Isn't this the definition of anecdotal evidence??? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sillycilla said:

when you get gaslit

open a dictionary :coffee2: repeating I gaslit you won't make it true.

6 minutes ago, sillycilla said:

Had to let it go. 

conveniently after I showed you the receipts of your made up perception

• Thanks 1

Y'all constantly complain how there's nothing to talk about yet somehow manage to produce a few pages everyday :deadbanana2: More than any other Base that I follow

It's absurd but I'm gon' say those three words

Yes, I do,

I think it's true,

I just know

I love you

the fact we don’t know what “three words” she meant. Her mind 

Just now, carameldelight said:

Isn't this the definition of anecdotal evidence??? 

yes, I said I just came across it.

there's no science to defining someone's status as a legend and how "well remembered" they are. it's all qualitative mama.

* unless some serious organization randomly decides to run an actual research study about this question only ATRL thinks about.

2 minutes ago, kimberly said:

open a dictionary :coffee2: repeating I gaslit you won't make it true.

conveniently after I showed you the receipts of your made up perception

You lack comprehension it’s ok.

And you think you won an argument because I ignored and didn’t reply? Lmao, girl ok. 

Everything you posted is easily refutable, I just didn’t care to engage anymore on that. 

Anyway, new show tonight and no more than three days between shows until the end of the tour. :wave2:

1 minute ago, sillycilla said:

And you think you won an argument because I ignored and didn’t reply? Lmao, girl ok. 

Everything you posted is easily refutable, I just didn’t care to engage anymore on that. 

Everything you post is easily refutable too. “Lmao, girl, ok.”

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, sillycilla said:

mhmm sure. silly cilla indeed.

Christine-Taylor-Argued-With-Brady-Bunch-Movie-Director-Over-Sure-Jan-Scene-2.jpg?w=700&quality=86&strip=all 

2 minutes ago, Draper. said:

Anyway, new show tonight and no more than three days between shows until the end of the tour. :wave2:

welp its over

1 minute ago, Draper. said:

Everything you post is easily refutable too. “Lmao, girl, ok.”

calling me a psychological abuser because I'm not dragging Beyoncé :dies: the clownery!

8 minutes ago, aaron511 said:

Y'all constantly complain how there's nothing to talk about yet somehow manage to produce a few pages everyday :deadbanana2: More than any other Base that I follow

it’s the complaining that fills the pages :1stplace: at least we’re being useful unlike others in here 

3 minutes ago, kimberly said:

yes, I said I just came across it.

there's no science to defining someone's status as a legend and how "well remembered" they are. it's all qualitative mama.

* unless some serious organization randomly decides to run an actual research study about this question only ATRL thinks about.

But I think what everyone is saying and what you seem to be arguing against is that the numbers and statistics all show the decline. That is scientific evidence.  The newer generation is unfamiliar with her work. Beyonce doesn't even make recent most famous people lists. Just because someone knows pretty hurts doesn't mean it's in the zeitgeist of the general public and that seems to be the case with a lot of her music unfortunately. 

Beyonce is dominating on tour today because of her goodwill with her performances. But since the choreo is slowing down and changing she will need to rely on her music going forward, and with the lack of promo or push that's going to be difficult. 

• Thanks 1

I think we all need to meet in a parking lot and fist fight, then we go to the renaissance tour ending show together holding hands

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.