• Replies 111.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

I don't get the argument of finding more artists to stan to be honest. This has only to do with Beyonce and Renaissance. I could start stanning 10 new girls tomorrow and I'd still be as passionate about this album and crave the music videos and professional concert footage.

Have not even listened to her that much lately outside of some tour versions, I listen to a lot of other artists. But everytime I come on here the frustration builds up again. Maybe it's being on this forum that's the problem :gaycat6: I'm not strong enough to request a perm ban yet though  

• Like 5

The movie theater is a really cute idea that we have already discussed here when Coldplay did it in 2018 and in 2022. I wouldn’t mind if the visuals were released there. Coldplay got $10M last time with one night only. Bey could gross $30M in one weekend even with a limited release. God knows I would buy tickets for Friday, Saturday AND Sunday

• Like 3

i do think all the little clips and videos she posts on her insta are her way of letting us know a concert special is happening 

• Like 1

Oh gosh, here come the captain save a hoe’s. Who asked for month to month news. Most artist don’t even do that lol. It’s a simple concept to just say hey “ visual coming out December”. OR announce the extension of the tour, OR to say here is the next single. Instead we are playing guessing games and many people either think we will get visuals and others say we won’t. Then if no visuals, tour or another act happens the meltdowns will be huge and y’all will tell people “ she didn’t say anything why are you mad.”

Communication is what we are asking for.

• Like 3

Just now, ScorpiosGroove said:

i do think all the little clips and videos she posts on her insta are her way of letting us know a concert special is happening 

honey...

• Haha 7

I’ve been busy w work but that announcement… oh ijbol like we are truly starving in comparison :dies:

the “go stan someone else” arguments are so asinine btw. like 1) i already do and 2) it’s clear that she’s CAPABLE of doing similar releases/projects and just… isn’t for whatever secretive reason and that is frustrating! 

sorry that not all of us are so far up her ass that we’re digesting her food before the slightest taste even gets to her tongue - it doesn’t make us any less of a fan or any less “deserving” of what she does put out

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

please be less mentally ill 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

honey...

hypothetically happening, will she scrap it or change her mind in a week ? most likely 

1 minute ago, AxelFox said:

but that’s just proving my point :rip: she DID record the FWT and a special WAS happening, her ass just scrapped it last minute which is another story (like the visuals)

just look at all the little video snippets she posted today, she’s clearly letting us know that they have all the footage they need for a special (coupled with a bit of sadistic teasing on her side) but i don’t think she posts them just for fun 

3 hours ago, Shone Ai said:

The mayor of Echoville, y’all!

28 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Besides, who is younger that's even worth stanning? I really like Dua Lipa but not enough to care about what her next album is gonna sound like until it gets here. And the rest of the field beyond that is just depressingly bland tbh

I always say that I will not stan anyone unless they deliver at least 2 albums that I worship from beginning to end. Most girls only serve one good album or decent tracks here and there. I love Dua too, love her more than 90% of the girls, but she has many duds. FKA Twigs is the closest thing to someone worth stanning because she has 2 flawless albums, one hot mixtape, some great EPs, her vocals are insane and she can dance. The best part about her is that she is indie so even if she sabotages her singles, she is allowed to :laugh: 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

please be less mentally ill 

you’ve been spamming a self made collage of C-listers for a week straight, you first 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

I don't get the argument of finding more artists to stan to be honest. This has only to do with Beyonce and Renaissance. I could start stanning 10 new girls tomorrow and I'd still be as passionate about this album and crave the music videos and professional concert footage.

Yeah I stan a bunch of other artists, including the natural blonde woman, and if anything that just makes me want more from Bey. I see them feeding us well, then turn around and get whiplash from Bey giving us nothing despite having the best concepts and music. It’s the Echoville-Syndrome girlies who are full-time enamoured by this toxic fave-stan relationship who are happily content.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

you’ve been spamming a self made collage of C-listers for a week straight, you first 

bestie im beyond saving already but it’s not too late for you

spacer.png

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Yonceage said:

By the way, the girls on Twitter are loving Bey's opening look last night, especially the boots. I came on this thread expecting ya'll to be gagged too...only to find...🤣🤣🤣

I loved it!! I said she looked stunning and was shocked by the comments that ensued lol

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

hypothetically happening, will she scrap it or change her mind in a week ? most likely 

but that’s just proving my point :rip: she DID record the FWT and a special WAS happening, her ass just scrapped it last minute which is another story (like the visuals)

just look at all the little video snippets she posted today, she’s clearly letting us know that they have all the footage they need for a special (coupled with a bit of sadistic teasing on her side) but i don’t think she posts them just for fun 

So we can agree that even if they have the footage and stuff is being worked on it doesn't necessarrilly mean we'll also get to see it... :gaycat6:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue Rose said:

bestie im beyond saving already but it’s not too late for you

spacer.png

i’m on ATRL begging a forty two year old mother of three to do something fun for us, i’m afraid that ship has sailed

spacer.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

38 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Right there's absolutely no way I'll ever stan anyone ever again. I love many artists ranging from Mariah to Madonna but I don't even follow them on Instagram, let alone follow their every career move.

I only use ATRL for Bey because there's no way to keep up with rumors or her career unless you put a little effort in. She doesn't even make it easy to find out when she drops music :rip: The fact she teased the era by putting up brief pages on her website saying what is B7 is just so :deadbanana4:

Besides, who is younger that's even worth stanning? I really like Dua Lipa but not enough to care about what her next album is gonna sound like until it gets here. And the rest of the field beyond that is just depressingly bland tbh

Exactly! And most of us listen to other artists anyways so telling people to go stan someone else is dumb. 

33 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

We did that for 4 months already. Now all we have left is the fashion, then the perfume in 2 months.

A fashion rate might be in the works too

spacer.png

We literally have nothing else to discuss.. We should be entrenched in visual talk or new acts however the fact that most of us are unsure it will even happen is sad.

5 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

So we can agree that even if they have the footage and stuff is being worked on it doesn't necessarrilly mean we'll also get to see it... :gaycat6:

An unfortunate likelihood. 

tumblr_ncmwl5l0ix1qausxco2_250.gifv

Edited by carameldelight

1 minute ago, AxelFox said:

ofc it doesn’t necessarily mean we’ll get to see it but idk, i never felt like we’ll get an OTR II special but i feel it more this time + i can kinda see her skip more legs and just throw us a concert film out of pure convenience:rip:

but hey at least we have another professional, 2 minute long "thank you world wide hive" video to look forward to when the tour ends in a 4 weeks, isn’t that something ? 

Spoiler

FNOMSEUXsAIxOWY.jpg

2 minutes ago, carameldelight said:

Exactly! And most of us listen to other artists anyways so telling people to go stan someone else is dumb. 

We literally have nothing else to discuss.. We should be entrenched in visual talk or new acts however the fact that most of us are unsure it will even happen is sad.

To think that some of us were scared she was going to drop all 3 acts within a year, and were afraid each act wouldn’t have time to settle and breathe… I guess those people got what they wished for

spacer.png

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

i’m on ATRL begging a forty two year old mother of three to do something fun for us, i’m afraid that ship has sailed

spacer.png

:ahh:  you guys are killing me with this back and forth.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.