Beyoncé

Kisuke

There's no way this woman would fake a malfunction :rip: she loses it when a single fan is not placed correctly, let alone when her mic isn't working for 10 minutes :rip:

She was behind the stage and she wanted to do something for the crowd cause they waited so long. she probably has dozens of outfits backstage

• Like 2

• Replies 111.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

What should I write on my sign? I don’t want to be basic but I lowkey want her to just say my name (fleahive) in a clever way. “Do I Slay? - Fleahive” I’ll be pissed if she just said “yes” deadpanning my sign as she floats away SpongeBob style. 

3 minutes ago, Opulence said:

Also, was she supposed to fix or watch the others fix the sound issue herself? She probably walked off and was told what the issue was and that they would need 10 minutes to fix it so she decided to change while they did it. 

no, but it seems like a poor decision to go and do that. what if they ended up fixing it in 2 minutes? changing then would have just extended the awkward pause for no reason. if there was really an issue, she would have remained in standby, ready to continue asap.

7 minutes ago, Opulence said:

Yes. I think her quick change is an actual like big dressing room (like this vid showing the dancers getting driven to the stage between each set) with a bunch of different outfits and she just chose one she was probably contemplating on wearing for a while.

right. for shows like this, the wardrobe dept will have a rack of clothes ready to go, in order, to make sure everything goes smoothly and fast. so they likely would have had a back up outfit planned for each segment of the show. it doesn't sound realistic to me that said back up option would be a brand new look – either a replica of the one she was wearing or one she's worn before, makes more sense to me.

she debuts her new outfits very carefully and highlights them on her instagram (which likely could be part of their deal with the fashion houses). it requires a lot of photos in a lot of different settings and movement. I don't foresee a world where she debuts a new look for... AS and Lift Off on a whim. 

15 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

There's no way this woman would fake a malfunction :rip: she loses it when a single fan is not placed correctly, let alone when her mic isn't working for 10 minutes :rip:

She was behind the stage and she wanted to do something for the crowd cause they waited so long. she probably has dozens of outfits backstage

this.

I think if she were to fake a malfunction, the payoff would be immediately known, like (to a much lesser degree) the glitch effect before Baby Boy at the Super Bow. I can't imagine her wanting to have the great majority of people think it was a mistake. When she trolls, it's right in front of us: she calls it CLIQUEBAIT, she says "You are the visuals"; etc.

Edited by swissman
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, kimberly said:

right. for shows like this, the wardrobe dept will have a rack of clothes ready to go, in order, to make sure everything goes smoothly and fast. so they likely would have had a back up outfit planned for each segment of the show. it doesn't sound realistic to me that said back up option would be a brand new look – either a replica of the one she was wearing or one she's worn before, makes more sense to me.

she debuts her new outfits very carefully and highlights them on her instagram (which likely could be part of their deal with the fashion houses). it requires a lot of photos in a lot of different settings and movement. I don't foresee a world where she debuts a new look for... AS and Lift Off on a whim. 

What if it was a world where she wanted to do something special to re-energize the crowd when she returns from an unplanned break? The situation did not seem like a whim. It seemed like something she did to compensate for the malfunction.

Also I don't think it's so outrageous to think that she has more looks than needed with her on tour, and not just duplicate versions.

Edited by swissman
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, kimberly said:

she debuts her new outfits very carefully

it makes the ugly ones even worse if there’s actual thought put into wearing them i fear

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Facts!  There’s absolutely no way she would let an audience just sit there for 10 minutes.  I’m sure that outfit change was just so she could make it up to the audience for having to wait.  

Bey has never really been the cryptic message kinda girl.  Let alone would she intentionally pause her show for one.  She’s a Virgo, that show has to run from top to bottom smoothly.  

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

What should I write on my sign? I don’t want to be basic but I lowkey want her to just say my name (fleahive) in a clever way. “Do I Slay? - Fleahive” I’ll be pissed if she just said “yes” deadpanning my sign as she floats away SpongeBob style. 

imo asking beyoncé to say your name is kinda boring. I'm not a fan out of being so grabby to try and force a moment for yourself, rather than offering a moment for everyone. That said, your name is unique and funny and it would be funny for everyone, I think, to hear it and be like "wtf?"

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, swissman said:

What if it was a world where she wanted to do something special to re-energize the crowd when she returns from an unplanned break? The situation did not seem like a whim. It seemed like something she did to compensate for the malfunction.

Also I don't think it's so outrageous to think that she has more looks than needed with her on tour, and not just duplicate versions.

again, this goes back to my other point — how could she have been so sure the "unplanned break" would be long enough for an outfit change or long enough to warrant one "to re-energize" the crowd? the crowd is there to see her perform, not the garments. she would have been ready to hop back on stage ASAP, not in her dressing room shuffling through extra outfits she brought. (especially if she does indeed get driven off to a dressing room, too.)

32 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

I’m here for the questions only, I promise I’m not interested in that man. 

Im sure everyone knows that was a joke

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, kimberly said:

again, this goes back to my other point — how could she have been so sure the "unplanned break" would be long enough for an outfit change or long enough to warrant one "to re-energize" the crowd? the crowd is there to see her perform, not the garments. she would have been ready to hop back on stage ASAP, not in her dressing room shuffling through extra outfits she brought. (especially if she does indeed get driven off to a dressing room, too.)

Well, either they said "Beyoncé this is going to take 10-15 mins" and she said "great I have time to change" OR they said "Beyoncé we fixed it, you can come back" and she said "hold on I'm just finishing changing" OR they had no clue how long it'd take and she just really wanted to change and/or assumed it would not be short if it wasn't immediately fixed. And If they were waiting for some time, is coming back right away going to make it seem like it never happened? And what if she was already changing when they called her back, is she supposed to not finish getting dressed?

I know the audience is not there for the fashion, but when things start back up after a mistake and she comes out in a very clearly new (and rather exciting given the wings) outfit, it is bound to feel special, is it not? It offers that same shock factor she had when she entered the stage the first time that you simply could not have if she just came back and made no change whatsoever. I mean Beyoncé clearly is utilizing fashion as as form of excitement, and even in tours featuring far less costume changes, a change of look is ALWAYS an exciting feature, even if you don't care what the artist is wearing.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

Question time! You know how you can play a random song on spotify and the following song will be the same song you’ve skipped several times but spotify keeps trying to push it onto you like it’s a single? What is the Beyoncé song spotify keeps shoving down your throat? For me it’s Water from The Gift. It’s starting to piss me off. 

Beautiful Liar for me

spacer.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lovett said:

This is next level delusional. :rip: There's less than a 0% chance it was intentional.

The second after “The DJ booth is conducting a trouble shoot test of the entire system”, three weeks after the Delresto cover, in the first of her Virgo season concerts and it only took her 5 minutes to go back on stage. She never asked what was wrong or what happened, she went directly to change her costume. Fully staged.

30 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

Write 'we saw the virgo's groove leak' to trigger her 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

38 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

Question time! You know how you can play a random song on spotify and the following song will be the same song you’ve skipped several times but spotify keeps trying to push it onto you like it’s a single? What is the Beyoncé song spotify keeps shoving down your throat? For me it’s Water from The Gift. It’s starting to piss me off. 

Spotify LOVES to queue Plastic Off The Sofa after everything I play. what's up with that?

CUFF IT and AHAP (remix) too but those are at least singles or single-adjacent.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Draper. said:

The second after “The DJ booth is conducting a trouble shoot test of the entire system”, three weeks after the Delresto cover, in the first of her Virgo season concerts and it only took her 5 minutes to go back on stage. She never asked what was wrong or what happened, she went directly to change her costume. Fully staged.

watch this be a part of the Echoville movie :deadbanana2:

54 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

I’m here for the questions only, I promise I’m not interested in that man. 

Glad they're pushing her best song.

For me, Beautiful Liar always comes on, because I have like 3 different versions of it saved. I skip it every time. My controversial stan opinion is I've never liked Blow and somehow that always creeps on on shuffle. Should just delete it at this point.

4 hours ago, Redporus said:

I still think that audio glitch was intentional. I work in event management and have done events that hosted up to 40k people.....I have never seen a FULL sound shut off.....a mic or speaker or snake or box may glitch out due to bad wiring or overheating etc but the entire system going MUTE only happens when there is a power outage/black out.....

Well the audio during CG glitched once 

11 minutes ago, benyonce said:

My controversial stan opinion is I've never liked Blow

spacer.png

• Haha 3

If she really wants to drive the point home during Flaws and All she should come out in that wig. 

• Haha 6

32 minutes ago, Draper. said:

No. Im sure they’ve rehearsed for scenarios like last night. She knows there’s nothing she can do about it so she just went backstage and waited. They probably made her change to keep her mind off the drama. Something very similar happened in Paris during OTR.

Wait did Amari really do the Love Hangover with the two Pure Honey girls? What happened? 

I was just thinking back on BEYONCE..

I can't believe it was released only a decade after he solo debut, and now we are two decades since her solo debut

We were as far away from DIL when BEYONCE came as we are are to BEYONCE from Rennie

• Like 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.