• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

My favorite things about the show were 

-the visuals (it looked so high budget and intricate)

-her voice (POWERFUL like oh my gosh)

-DIL, Cozy, Heated, Vogue, AHAP section (top 5)

Concerns:

-I don’t know if I’m crazy but… something about her voice sounded off. Almost like the audio was pitched too high. Whenever I hear Beyoncé in other video and ofc on albums her voice is much deeper. At the show I swear it felt like it was her 2003 light airy voice. I’m gonna assume it was a audio thing and she doesn’t sound that way 

-The mixing, there were times where you could barely hear her because everything else was too damn loud. Turn down the music and turn up the mic. It reminded me of her Kobe tribute performance where she got a little drowned out 

-The dancing, now I know this is a tired topic but… sometimes the energy was a little strange. I’ll just say this, it was no FWT or Beychella (didn’t go to those but in the videos she was tearing it up)

Edited by Anvarie
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, bwhansen said:

Just saw someone point out that the articles from the Delresto cover art are coming true one by one. First the "Silver for Fall" one and now the "Stadium shutdown" just like what happened last night.

4 hours ago, Tangane said:

What is supposed to happen next if we follow what's been published in The Echo? :deadbanana4: (I hate myself for asking)

2 hours ago, bijonse said:

The events from the newspaper on the echoes single art are playing out irl. It mentioned silver for fall and a stadium shut down due to a power outage. What is she planning :soda:

4 hours ago, bwhansen said:

I'm guessing the Glitter Kitty contest? No idea what that would be though :rip: especially since that's a direct reference to the Pure/Honey visuals with P*ssy Pink

Could it be related to "HEATED"?

Isn't "Whiskey Tipsy - Glitter Kitty" a line from that song? :dancehall: Usually I'm very logical, and my career literally requires it to survive ... but there's something about a good Beyoncé conspiracy theory that I love. :mandown:

Did Drake delay his album last night for a Beyoncé - tie-in like "Delresto (Echoes)"? :keir: Didn't want him on a "Heated" remix after what he said about Megan Thee Stallion... but maybe this was done earlier and now had to be tweaked? 

It would be kinda interesting to release two or three songs that hint to her next project (but aren't on the album) in this fashion. A cool method to bridge Act II and Act III in the future as well.

6 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

can we please just move onto ACT II ? 

Not when it’s starting to feel like something is happening. :duca:

Just now, Draper. said:

what are we feeling ? other than dread and despair :deadbanana2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

17 hours ago, Jamlon said:

That AS malfunction looks sus the more I think about it. The band is at least playing some of that track, why would their sound be completely inaudible too, hmmm

Sound engineering in such a big arena is tricky.

Everything is plugged into huge speakers in order for everybody to hear it, so in a video of low quality, it would be hard to hear them playing from so far away.

They were still playing music when the sound stopped, and the music kept playing in everybody's earpieces on stage hence why they all kept dancing for a few seconds before they've been told to stop.

Did I explain this clearly? :katie:

Edited by Tangane
  • Like 4

12 minutes ago, Draper. said:

girl, that’s just gas

• Haha 3

I still think that audio glitch was intentional. I work in event management and have done events that hosted up to 40k people.....I have never seen a FULL sound shut off.....a mic or speaker or snake or box may glitch out due to bad wiring or overheating etc but the entire system going MUTE only happens when there is a power outage/black out.....

Edited by Redporus

1 hour ago, Anvarie said:

Concerns:

-I don’t know if I’m crazy but… something about her voice sounded off. Almost like the audio was pitched too high. Whenever I hear Beyoncé in other video and ofc on albums her voice is much deeper. At the show I swear it felt like it was her 2003 light airy voice. I’m gonna assume it was a audio thing and she doesn’t sound that way 

-The mixing, there were times where you could barely hear her because everything else was too damn loud. Turn down the music and turn up the mic. It reminded me of her Kobe tribute performance where she got a little drowned out 

-The dancing, now I know this is a tired topic but… sometimes the energy was a little strange. I’ll just say this, it was no FWT or Beychella (didn’t go to those but in the videos she was tearing it up)

This happened in day one of Atlanta too - she sounded just fine during the ballad section but everything after that seemed insanely high pitched. But then I watched my videos back and the audio my phone captured was just fine. I think the stadium acoustics are just unreliable.

Y'all know I'm part of the HairHive. :eddie:

So earlier in the day, I read this old article: https://www.cosmopolitan.com/style-beauty/beauty/a33515941/beyonce-black-is-king-hair-neal-farinah-interview/

TLDR; It's about the different hairstyles that have been made for the movie BIK.

And at some point, Neal Farinah says this:

If you want to know Beyoncé—Beyoncé is an improv person. She will tell you something today and want it for tomorrow. She is very…I don’t know if there’s a word in the dictionary to describe Beyoncé. She’s just a true creative genius.

1/ I find this crazy that for such a big project, she decided of her hairstyle only a week before. Like girl, you were OBVIOUSLY talking with directors, choreographers for weeks before. Why wait the last minute to ask your hairstylist to make all the wigs??

2/ If she treated these new visuals like she did BIK, the production might be a MESS (that will look beautiful, but still...)

I thought Virgo liked to plan everything because they're shooting for perfection. Did the zodiac signs lie to me??

Edited by Tangane
  • Like 3

The Glitter Kitty contest is going to be her making a post asking us all to purchase her Ivy Paradise collection, since no one bought them she’ll finally flood the stadium with shades of pink. She will then pick out her fave outfits and give these winners the chance to watch the visuals before anyone else

spacer.png

Spoiler

And then execute them to prevent any leaks

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

Deux Moi isn’t reliable but what else do we have?

spacer.png

I told y'all that the netflix team was following those Club Rennie parties around, and they were in Paris for the big party she actually attended

1 hour ago, Anvarie said:

My favorite things about the show were 

-the visuals (it looked so high budget and intricate)

-her voice (POWERFUL like oh my gosh)

-DIL, Cozy, Heated, Vogue, AHAP section (top 5)

Concerns:

Have you ever seen her in person before?  I think you said this was her first concert of hers

If so, the very first time I saw her live, I thought the same thing about her voice, and the sound.  It's always like that lol

37 minutes ago, Tangane said:

So earlier in the day, I read this old article: https://www.cosmopolitan.com/style-beauty/beauty/a33515941/beyonce-black-is-king-hair-neal-farinah-interview/

TLDR; It's about the different hairstyles that have been made for the movie BIK.

1/ I find this crazy that for such a big project, she decided of her hairstyle only a week before. Like girl, you were OBVIOUSLY talking with directors, choreographers for weeks before. Why wait the last minute to ask your hairstylist to make all the wigs??

2/ If she treated these new visuals like she did BIK, the production might be a MESS (that will look beautiful, but still...)

I thought Virgo liked to plan everything because they're shooting for perfection. Did the zodiac signs lie to me??

nice to meet another HairHive :thing: 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Tangane said:

She’s a libra stellium though. That indecisiveness and changing minds is shining through.

Edited by sillycilla
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I don't want to get angry over a DeuxMoi post. But sometimes we don't get what we want.

spacer.png

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, Tangane said:

well. I think part of being a Virgo is striving for perfection so I would imagine the quote about asking for something one day and expecting the next relates to her wanting it a certain way and changing it even at the last minute (ie. the candles thing from the Wynn performance).

I wonder also if reaching out to people within a limited amount of time makes for a more efficient work process because you have people totally devoted to the work, not working on it here and there when they can. Tighter schedules might lead to less loose ends needing to be tied across months of work, less back and forth and also less chance of leaks/telling someone who tells someone because you're too busy working to go around talking about the project.

Also maybe she considers stuff like hair to be a finishing touch, and given you need to know what you're shooting in order to style for it, maybe that is just the last step in the process.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, sillycilla said:

She’s a libra stellium though. That indecisiveness and changing minds is shining through. 

Plus a scorpio rising which means her intuition is on point (perhaps leading to her changing mind last minute and really believing it is the thing to do) as well as being very dedicated to her work to the point of working at all hours, which might extend to how she'd like others to work with her as well.

Ya'll are not about to pull me in again with all these new theories and delulu conspiracies.

spacer.png

Glitter Kitty Contest?

:gaycat7:

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

spacer.png

Does Beyoncé even know that Haim girl? :skull: So random.

4 minutes ago, Monday Night Messiah said:

Does Beyoncé even know that Haim girl? :skull: So random.

They were signed to RocNation 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.