Beyoncé

Kisuke

The way the tour is about to start and she's given us nothing. The plate is completely empty, not even crumbs!

5j5svkN.gif

• Replies 111.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

2 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

The way the tour is about to start and she's given us nothing. The plate is completely empty, not even crumbs!

5j5svkN.gif

I can’t tell if she is in pain or happy which is a perfect capture of this era 

7 hours ago, ToraeGilt said:

Y’all really believe we’re getting a new album tonight/next Friday? This base is so unserious :deadbanana4:

How dare we get excited about anything? We should all sit in tepid non-anticipation of the next crumb she gives us, then pretend we're sooooo excited about her new line of honey from her home farm with some corny, fake PR statement about how bees make her feel safe and at home.

By all means, please start the next blonde vs brunette debate. It's riveting and totally unserious!!

Honestly I would be lying if I said I don't expect at least an appearance from her tonight at Jay's show, like even if not a single note comes out that throat at least she can just stand there doing absolutely nothing looking gorgeous and I'll be satisfied until tour

6 hours ago, family.guy123 said:

A Morgan collab would be a saffron's kiss!

Lolll he was probably one that raged like a bigot on her in 2016 post formation, but sure, that would be so sweet and not totally antithetical to her as a human being

Edited by ShouldersSideways

11 hours ago, kimberly said:

I saw that :gaycat5:

that "tea" you revealed and then unrevealed would make sense with the "she's going to the MET Gala to promote her new album" tea we got a while ago, so I could see both of them being true.

spacer.png

what new tea ? :deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

5j5svkN.gif

now cmon now she gave us so much like… *checks notes* a video lying in our face, some clothes no one will ever have access to and… a rumored red carpet i’m so full omg 

Spoiler

5j5svkN.gif

7 hours ago, family.guy123 said:

A Morgan collab would be a saffron's kiss!

Collabing with a racist? :coffee2: What a boring troll take.

5 minutes ago, Angel94 said:

The french press has confirmed she is in Paris and is using La Defense Arena for rehearsals.

rumour has it she booked La Defense April 6-May 6.

https://www.defense-92.fr/musique/beyonce-a-la-paris-la-defense-arena-pour-les-repetitions-de-son-renaissance-world-tour-76136

that’s not a reputable or known site :rip: 

but it’s true nonetheless, her team and husband are here so she’s automatically here too, as she did the same for OTRII

30 minutes ago, Devin said:

Not the leaking stage and songs footage already.

spacer.png

share with the class

spacer.png

39 minutes ago, Devin said:

spacer.png

Don't play with me 

47 minutes ago, Devin said:

spacer.png

I bég your pardon

5j5svkN.gif

i looked everywhere and there’s neither stage leaks (except the one we got 2 days ago) nor song leaks (except a fake vid with a fan made RTW/My Power mashup) 

spacer.png

Edited by ScorpiosGroove

Daddy and Radio were just heard via soundcheck, a french fan hiding in the vents just confirmed to me

spacer.png

20 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

i looked everywhere and there’s neither stage leaks (except the one we got 2 days ago) nor song leaks (except a fake vid with a fan made RTW/My Power mashup) 

spacer.png

Inb4 the DIL leak was poorly rip Dubai content.

spacer.png

RENAISSANCE starting to tank again on BB200

The tour cant wait

5j5svkN.gif

Still that girl.

15 minutes ago, Devin said:

Inb4 the DIL leak was poorly rip Dubai content.

spacer.png

DIL better be dangerously in love cause she can keep the other one

spacer.png

I’ve been seeing photos of a giant disco microphone that’s supposed to be in the middle of Club Rennie, has that been confirmed to be real?

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.